Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2013, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for this information, Matt. Yeah, I'm not sure I'm ready for another Cop show. I'm going to try to tackle Castle and that and Rookie Blue will be the cop shows I watch.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for the information, Matt.

Yes, I will have to pass as well. I have too many other shows to catch up on, let alone the Everwood rewatch I am thoroughly enjoying. I guess if more Everwood-like shows do not come out you can always go back to the real thing which is what I am certainly doing.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Can't say I'm interested. I'm not a cop show guy. Or a doctor show guy. Or a lawyer show guy. Lol. They just all seem the same to me. It would be great if Greg did an Everwoodian show again. It would be great if anyone did anything like that again. Good family shows (Everwood, Parenthood) don't come along too often.

Relive or discover the most magical decade. The 80s. www.fanforum.com/f129/
Old 02-27-2013, 07:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Barry, you're absolutely right. I'm so happy that Parenthood is existing, it feels like a show from some years ago. Also I have Switched At Birth, which comes very close to Parenthood. Parenthood is more Everwoodesque, but SAB also has intelligent writing and realistic characters, so I think it belongs to the same group of shows.

I agree, there are only so many cop and lawyer and medical shows I can take. So far I couldn't take any medical show, except for Scrubs. Or I didn't care, maybe some day I will watch E.R. or so. But it's very limited. Had watched my lawyer shows and also will like cops hows if they are not CSI style. Since I watched a lot of shows and now know what I like, what is possible, what sounds good, what I should avoid, I don't even start those shows.

By the way to be not completely off topic:

Quote:
The premiere of Golden Boy garnered a 1.8 adults 18-49 rating, up from last week's Vegas, which earned a 1.5 rating in the slot. | tvbtn.com
From what I read it was below okay and next weeks the show will move to Friday, which is the death day for tv shows as you may know.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrybgb (View Post)
Can't say I'm interested. I'm not a cop show guy. Or a doctor show guy. Or a lawyer show guy. Lol. They just all seem the same to me. It would be great if Greg did an Everwoodian show again. It would be great if anyone did anything like that again. Good family shows (Everwood, Parenthood) don't come along too often.
Totally agree, Twin. Everwood, Parenthood are rare. I wonder if Berlanti will eventually get back to an Everwood flavor. I understand how he wants to try new things and spread his wings but sometimes getting back to what you do best is good, too. lol
Old 04-29-2013, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I don't know how this was missed!

Our very own, Ephram/Amy made this list:

Everwood, Emily VanCamp | 25 Great TV 'I Love You's | Photo 21 of 25 | EW.com

Damn straight it deserved to make that list.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
'Everwood' first cast reunion photos: See who showed up
By James Hibberd on Jun 7, 2014 at 11:04PM

Most of the the cast, creator and writers of Everwood gathered at the ATX Television Festival on Saturday and we have three exclusive photos. The event was billed as the first-ever public reunion for 2002 drama series, which ran for four seasons on The WB (not counting last year’s informal gathering of a few actors at Emily Van Camp’s house). Scheduled to attend: Creator Greg Berlanti, writers David Hudgins and Rina Mimoun, and cast Gregory Smith, Tom Amandes, Sarah Drew, Debra Mooney, Stephanie Niznik, Vivien Cardone and John Beasley, plus composer Blake Neely (Van Camp sent a video, and Chris Pratt dropped in via video link).
'Everwood' cast reunion photos | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 06-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Vivien's all grown up now! Crazy.
I made my icon.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

THat is a great picture!! Thanks for posting this!!
Old 06-08-2014, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

FANTASTIC! Thanks a lot! Just this week I found the reunion picture of The Wonder Years cast (because of this years dvd release). Wish Emily and Chris could've been there (Treat as well). Still great to see them all together. I was wondering who that girl was until you spoiled the surprise. Would really love to see the videos and hear some interviews. Thanks for that info.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Love the pictures! Wow, yes, Vivien is ALL grown up. Too bad about Emily and Chris not being there. That sucks but they did show that they were thinking of everyone which is cool, too.

Everyone looks great!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i haven't seen vivien cardone since the series finale! omg!
Old 06-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL She looks a bit different.
Old 06-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I think I said this before, but looking at photos of Vivien all grown up, she could TOTALLY be Brenda and Treat's daughter. They did an amazing job casting her.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It looks like "Nina" had a little too much work on her face.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread