Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Anyone following this trial? Here

I have been recently getting into it, watching the trial on TV thanks to a lawyer friend who has talked about it. Some of the testimony is so sexual in nature, I want to give the jurors tons of credit for having to get through that crap. If convicted, she faces the death penalty.
This is the first I'm hearing about this trial. Wow. Does your friend think she's guilty?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
This is the first I'm hearing about this trial. Wow. Does your friend think she's guilty?
Guilty as sin! She is a defensive attorney too so that says something.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Totally agree about the posing. Reagan had a way about him that was charming to so many so he could do and say whatever he wanted. It was manipulative because he used that Hollywood charm to go there. What is Harper trying to do in Canada?
He's trying to deregulate, but he can't get past parliament so he made an executive decision to cut government funding of political parties which puts the ndp and the liberals at a disadvantage. He also wants to reduce spending on healthcare, education and other social services.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
He's trying to deregulate, but he can't get past parliament so he made an executive decision to cut government funding of political parties which puts the ndp and the liberals at a disadvantage. He also wants to reduce spending on healthcare, education and other social services.
Nice. How long is this clown in office?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Nice. How long is this clown in office?
He has three more years left on his term.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
He has three more years left on his term.
Great news! Any speculation on who will replace him?
Old 03-07-2013, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

I think that it's time for new thread .

Shu that doesn't sound good. Healthcare and education are one of the areas where people should invest more, not reducing the expenses. Though I have wicked theory why lots of governments don't want to invest in education. It's easier to rule people that are not that smart. And how to have not so smart people - with not so good education. It's sick, but I kind of expect that from them.

Btw there is this Canadian show Continuum that deals with some type of time travel. Anyway they showed reality where the corporations are the ones that are ruling. And you see how everything is even more about the money and how the big corporations are the ones that decide the fate of the people. There was no privacy, people were watched (GPS tracking and traffic cameras come to mind).

This is fictional, but I think that we are heading in this direction. All smart phones (either iPhone or Android) have so much more features that usually related to network trafficking that I'm sure someone tracks. We have software that allows us to track transactions and even more. Facebook and twitter come to mind. Then there is the GPS tracking. It's kind of dangerous when you think about it.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

New Thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread