Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2020, 06:29 PM
Administrator

More than anything, I'll be glad that for the next four years, we won't have to see or hear from Trump every single day. I'm sure he'll still be ranting and raving in his idiotic tweets, but at least we'll have adults in charge of the country again. I hope that the State Courts pursue legal action against him so we won't have to worry about him making a comeback in 2024.

What scares me is the hold he apparently still has on the Republican Party and how they're all afraid to oppose him. I hope his power wanes once he's no longer in office, and I hope that he'll be relegated to the trash heap of history as the worst president that we've ever had.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-23-2020, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Some comments:

Quote:
Tali Kirsh
@kirsh_tali
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Wow! Smart, competent people, experts in their fields! WHAT A CONCEPT... Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes

PrincessReza
@PrincessReza
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Not any peroxide or false eyelashes in sight.

Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Thank you Rachel! U made me cry w/joy looking at that cabinet, at those choices, at those wonderful, intelligent, patriotic & passionate caring diverse group of people that actually reflects our country & its ideals & compassion & hopes 4 the future. Kudos Biden / Harris/Voters

Sharron
@Sharron49441045
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Oil slick slip n slide - Rachel, you do know how to turn a phrase! How refreshing that these appointments make perfect sense! Flag of United States

MARIO TELLY
@mario_telly
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
and
@MSNBC
Happy woman raising one handHappy man raising one handNow America is going to be America Again! These are the caliber of intellectuals the White house deserves. Bringing Class to the White House and protecting our citizens! Now we can scream USA with much confidence.

Jean Riley
@tjmriley
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
No more officials with no experience. Only qualification was they like the Donald! Like Devos & Carson

krutesoup
@krutesoup
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Can’t wait to find out who replaces barr.
Hmmm By the way, where is he?

Ruthie Jensen
@RuthieJensen20
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
This feels like a tall glass of ice-cold water after crawling through the desert for 45 miles. Ahhhhhh. So nice.

Jean Riley
@tjmriley
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
He’s doing great. Fox and those idiots aren’t happy so must be good.

Rick Papineau
@teachthechange
Replying to
@MaddowBlog
Hang on... top Secretary positions can go to qualified bureaucrats with actual applicable experience?

Who knew...
Old 11-24-2020, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Lol, haha.

Anything new happening in Australia?
Not really, been a bit quiet compared to the US
Old 11-24-2020, 07:09 AM
Administrator

Here's an article that describes Trump perfectly:

https://londondaily.com/british-writ...rump-i-ve-read

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-24-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Here's an article that describes Trump perfectly:

https://londondaily.com/british-writ...rump-i-ve-read
Very accurate.

I love this comment at the bottom too:

Quote:
Marilee Skillern 42 min ago
You will notice, in NF's post, that many of Trump's followers are exactly as shallow as he is! There is NEVER a semblance of common sense to their way of thinking, it is all attack, Attack, ATTACK!! They are like lemmings who will follow their leader right off the cliff!

Fortunately, the majority of American people are wiser and acted in a way that showed the world how WE really truly felt .about him being a Representative of America!!
We were NOT fooled by his rhetoric. That we were angry at his insensitivity and lack of couth, when he was on the public stage. His poor command of the English language embarrassed us to the point that we practically cringed every single time he spoke. And, he infuriated us because of his refusal to even acknowledge the seriousness of Climate Change, the Pandemic, the alienation of Our Allies and friends, and the danger of his coziness with our adversaries. NO! We saw him as an emotionally retarded, undereducated , irresponsible man!
Old 11-24-2020, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What scares me is the hold he apparently still has on the Republican Party and how they're all afraid to oppose him. I hope his power wanes once he's no longer in office, and I hope that he'll be relegated to the trash heap of history as the worst president that we've ever had.
This is my fear as well. He has too much power and too many rabid followers.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
More than anything, I'll be glad that for the next four years, we won't have to see or hear from Trump every single day. I'm sure he'll still be ranting and raving in his idiotic tweets, but at least we'll have adults in charge of the country again. I hope that the State Courts pursue legal action against him so we won't have to worry about him making a comeback in 2024.

Letitia Wright is waiting for him.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm not scared. He was defeated and has criminal prosecution waiting for him. He has bigger things to worry about. His cult will evaporate as time moves on. The Republican Party needs big time help though. They know this. So once those Republicans who were scared to speak out against him (since he had the dirt on them) move on, they will start focusing on healing their money loving party.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 11-24-2020, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
Letitia Wright is waiting for him.
I'm not sure what this means?

Old 11-24-2020, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
I'm not sure what this means?
The New Yor Attorney general apparently has 21 indictments ready for team trump one Jan 21 hits:
Old 11-24-2020, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ 100%. He's in big time trouble. I truly believe this. Intuitively and factually.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 11-24-2020, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
The New Yor Attorney general apparently has 21 indictments ready for team trump one Jan 21 hits:
Ah, okay thanks!

Old 11-24-2020, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that historical accomplishment for Biden. It proves to the rest of the world 2016 was a very weird deal. It proves once again there's more Democrats in this country than Republicans. Not just this election either. If this country determined each presidential election by the popular vote Republicans would hardly ever win.

I just looked at stats... I cannot believe how Reagan fooled so many Americans not once but twice. We've discussed what a concerning and even dangerous President he was. At least Minnesota understood what he was and the vast majority hated him twice.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread