Old 01-18-2019, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Seriously is
Old 01-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yep.

I just read an article on the vice president and should he ever become president he's actually worse than Trump. Much worse, in fact.
Old 01-19-2019, 01:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
Yep.

I just read an article on the vice president and should he ever become president he's actually worse than Trump. Much worse, in fact.
Yes he is. He's a religious fanatic, he's misogynistic, and he's homophobic.

I'm up right now because there's a thunderstorm as a cold front is coming in and poor Goldie is barking and crying. Hopefully it'll end soon.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-19-2019, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes he is. He's a religious fanatic, he's misogynistic, and he's homophobic.
He absolutely is.

It's truth... we are actually better off with Trump in office for right now over that pig.

Quote:
I'm up right now because there's a thunderstorm as a cold front is coming in and poor Goldie is barking and crying. Hopefully it'll end soon.
Awe. I wondered why you were posting so early. I hope it ends soon! Is it predicted to end fairly soon?
Old 01-19-2019, 01:56 AM
Administrator

Quote:
He absolutely is.

It's truth... we are actually better off with Trump in office for right now over that pig.
It's a sad thought that the person who would replace the worst President in history would be even worse than him.

Quote:
Awe. I wondered why you were posting so early. I hope it ends soon! Is it predicted to end fairly soon?
It seems to be ending now so I'll be heading back to bed.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 01-19-2019, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's a sad thought that the person who would replace the worst President in history would be even worse than him.
Right? Talk about depressing times.

Quote:
It seems to be ending now so I'll be heading back to bed.
Good! Goodnight!
Old 01-19-2019, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep.

That's pretty sad to consider that with how bad Trump is
Old 01-19-2019, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That's pretty sad to consider that with how bad Trump is
I know it.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep
Old 01-19-2019, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yep
I’m not sure what Trump was thinking picking the Vice President. That choice was bad, even for him like I said. The Vice President is an extremist. Most republicans are not like him thankfully.
Old 01-19-2019, 07:11 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I’m not sure what Trump was thinking picking the Vice President. That choice was bad, even for him like I said. The Vice President is an extremist. Most republicans are not like him thankfully.
Trump wasn't thinking at all. He never thinks. All he wants and cares about is picking people who are loyal to him and who'll kiss his butt, but he isn't loyal to anyone but himself, so we've seen more people come and go in the Trump Administration than in any other Presidential Administration in history. Pence has survived by doing what Trump wants and by assuaging his endless ego, (and probably by not calling a lot of attention to himself at this point because Trump doesn't want any competition as everything is about him) but he's waiting in the wings to take over should Trump resign or be impeached.

Our only hope is that Trump survives until 2020 and is defeated in the next election, but I dread the thought of having either Trump or Pence for 2 more years.

Old 01-19-2019, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Trump wasn't thinking at all. He never thinks. All he wants and cares about is picking people who are loyal to him and who'll kiss his butt, but he isn't loyal to anyone but himself, so we've seen more people come and go in the Trump Administration than in any other Presidential Administration in history. Pence has survived by doing what Trump wants and by assuaging his endless ego, but he's waiting in the wings to take over should Trump resign or be impeached.

Our only hope is that Trump survives until 2020 and is defeated in the next election, but I dread the thought of having either Trump or Pence for 2 more years.
I read an article a while ago insinuating Trump is paranoid with every single one of his picks. He still doesn’t trust anyone, even those closest to him.

You and me, both. I’ll go one step further... I’m scared Trump goes four more years after the next two. I’m afraid this could be a real possibility. It seems impossible but let’s just say in the Seer world, many are predicting he will win next election... I hope it isn’t true. I’m prepared for it, though. Expect the worst, hope for the best is my thinking. I was shocked and gutted the first time around. I can’t set myself up for another fall next election.
Old 01-19-2019, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
I read an article a while ago insinuating Trump is paranoid with every single one of his picks. He still doesn’t trust anyone, even those closest to him.
I definitely feel that's true, and he'll throw anyone and everyone under the bus if they cross him or if he feels it's to his advantage to do so.

Quote:
You and me, both. I’ll go one step further... I’m scared Trump goes four more years after the next two. I’m afraid this could be a real possibility. It seems impossible but let’s just say in the Seer world, many are predicting he will win next election... I hope it isn’t true. I’m prepared for it, though. Expect the worst, hope for the best is my thinking. I was shocked and gutted the first time around. I can’t set myself up for another fall next election.
Yes, unfortunately, he may very well get reelected if he doesn't get impeached or resign, because there are a lot of stupid people out there who blindly support him.

One important thing to note is that ultimately an Impeachment can mean nothing because once a President is impeached by the House of Representatives he has to be found guilty in a Senate Trial to be removed from office, and that's never happened. In recent history Bill Clinton was impeached but he wasn't convicted in his Senate Trial, which requires a two-thirds super majority to convict, and he finished his term. Therefore even if Trump gets impeached, it would be very difficult for him to get convicted in a Senate Trial.

Old 01-19-2019, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I definitely feel that's true, and he'll throw anyone and everyone under the bus if they cross him or if he feels it's to his advantage to do so.
... and this is the guy who became president of the United States.

Quote:
Yes, unfortunately, he may very well get reelected if he doesn't get impeached or resign, because there are a lot of stupid people out there who blindly support him.
I was naive and didn’t think it was possible.

In addition, this country is known for second chances and a never give up attitude. I believe that’s why Bush Jr was re-elected. People also wanted him to clean up his own messes and with the war they were afraid change would do more harm than good.

Quote:
One important thing to note is that ultimately an Impeachment can mean nothing because once a President is impeached by the House of Representatives he has to be found guilty in a Senate Trial to be removed from office, and that's never happened. In recent history Bill Clinton was impeached but he wasn't convicted in his Senate Trial, which requires a two-thirds super majority to convict, and he finished his term. Therefore even if Trump gets impeached, it would be very difficult for him to get convicted in a Senate Trial.
Exactly. Trump will never officially be removed from office.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread