Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Nice thoughts.

Bang on regarding the difference in how Hilarie and Sophia are handling things.
It's apparent . Now of course most probably Mark treated Hillarie and Sophia differently so that plays a part as well.

Quote:
I knew about the guy Sophia dated who passed away. Very probable this is still affecting her in addiction to her failed marriage with Chad. I guess we’ll never know why Sophia and Jesse broke up but it certainly could relate to one or more things, indeed.
It's their business anyway. If they did not want to announce publicly that they date they for sure would not explain why they broke up. Jesse seems like private guy when it comes to this. Both Sophia and Torrey have been far more open about their partners than when they are with Jesse so it must be him. I guess he does not want to share this with the fans.

Quote:
Makes sense about the cast... I guess for me all the money in the world wouldn’t let me continue working near this guy whto obviously has influence and power, especially since the network ordered a freaken babysitter for him. I personally couldn’t work near him or for higher ups who have done nothing to this guy who forced a woman to leave due to abuse. Gross. I simply wouldn’t stand for it. I’d speak up and demand that either he be removed or I’d find a way to get out of my contract.
It definitely depends on the person and their goals. I myself do not know how I will react because I have to admit that I do not always do the most logical things. At least not from an outside point of view. For me they make sense. For example if I am fed up with someone at work I always have two options:

1. Leave work
2. Stay at work and screw up with the person
3. Stay at work and make sure that this person would not continue this behavior with others

Option 1 does not work for me either as I would not allow any stupid jerk to cause me to leave my job. It's not about the money. It's about the fact that I make my own damn choices and I make them I want to make them. There are more chances to humiliate said jerk in front of everyone than to change my job.

Option 2 takes more time and I do not always want to waste my time on coming up with scheming plans.

Option 3 is idealistic view that is not always possible because such jerks always have connections and people that enable them.

Overall I would choose Option 2.5 which is in the middle of Option 2 and 3. I would not waste my time on revenge plans but if an option does come rise I would strike. I would protect myself and the people I care about (or that fit in with my agenda) and I would point out every little flaw the jerk has. And technically I am currently in Option 2.5 at work anyway . I have been since years.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Plus from the sounds of it, I think Hilarie got a lot worse then Sophia or maybe even Joy did too. Even Danneel got it worse than Sophia too from the sounds of it.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ Plus from the sounds of it, I think Hilarie got a lot worse then Sophia or maybe even Joy did too. Even Danneel got it worse than Sophia too from the sounds of it.
That's definitely a good point. I feel like Joy and Sophia were more like witnesses to it but were not the victims that they suffered the most you know. Now obviously a jerk has impact on everyone, but it's different when you are the sole object of their harassment.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
That's definitely a good point. I feel like Joy and Sophia were more like witnesses to it but were not the victims that they suffered the most you know. Now obviously a jerk has impact on everyone, but it's different when you are the sole object of their harassment.
Yeah, at least Hil and Danneel were still on the show. Not sure would have happened after they both left though
Old 01-04-2018, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, at least Hil and Danneel were still on the show. Not sure would have happened after they both left though
We really can't know for sure what was going on as I do not think that these women feel comfortable sharing everything that went down. What we have heard so far sounds horrible, but I kind of think that there is even more that we still don't know.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We really can't know for sure what was going on as I do not think that these women feel comfortable sharing everything that went down. What we have heard so far sounds horrible, but I kind of think that there is even more that we still don't know.
We definitely haven't heard the whole story yet and I doubt we ever will really.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
We definitely haven't heard the whole story yet and I doubt we ever will really.
I do think that with time they will share more, but I also agree with you that we will never get the full complete story.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I do think that with time they will share more, but I also agree with you that we will never get the full complete story.
There is nearly an decade's worthy of stories to tell too.
Old 01-04-2018, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There is nearly an decade's worthy of stories to tell too.
And a lot of people that went through this .
Old 01-05-2018, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And a lot of people that went through this .
They did
Old 01-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think I might have seen it on the Hil board.
Got it. I lurk (and post) there sometimes. I will check it out.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It's apparent . Now of course most probably Mark treated Hillarie and Sophia differently so that plays a part as well.

It's their business anyway. If they did not want to announce publicly that they date they for sure would not explain why they broke up. Jesse seems like private guy when it comes to this. Both Sophia and Torrey have been far more open about their partners than when they are with Jesse so it must be him. I guess he does not want to share this with the fans.

It definitely depends on the person and their goals. I myself do not know how I will react because I have to admit that I do not always do the most logical things. At least not from an outside point of view. For me they make sense. For example if I am fed up with someone at work I always have two options:

1. Leave work
2. Stay at work and screw up with the person
3. Stay at work and make sure that this person would not continue this behavior with others

Option 1 does not work for me either as I would not allow any stupid jerk to cause me to leave my job. It's not about the money. It's about the fact that I make my own damn choices and I make them I want to make them. There are more chances to humiliate said jerk in front of everyone than to change my job.

Option 2 takes more time and I do not always want to waste my time on coming up with scheming plans.

Option 3 is idealistic view that is not always possible because such jerks always have connections and people that enable them.

Overall I would choose Option 2.5 which is in the middle of Option 2 and 3. I would not waste my time on revenge plans but if an option does come rise I would strike. I would protect myself and the people I care about (or that fit in with my agenda) and I would point out every little flaw the jerk has. And technically I am currently in Option 2.5 at work anyway . I have been since years.
I hear you. It's not so black and white for most and I can see why you'd go that route. For me, it's just too black and white. I couldn't stand for it. I just couldn't. I know this. But yes, there's different ways to handle it for sure while you still hate the situation.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really seems that way.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Got it. I lurk (and post) there sometimes. I will check it out.
Okay lol
Old 01-05-2018, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It really seems that way.
Which sucks for them big time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread