Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2017, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
^ That's Trump's personality though, so it's not that surprising that he did lol.
I was talking about LaVar Ball, but it does also apply to Trump.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I was talking about LaVar Ball, but it does also apply to Trump.
True, fits both parties though,
Old 12-06-2017, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
True, fits both parties though,
LaVar Ball and Trump deserve each other. They'd make a great team!

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 12-06-2017 at 08:15 AM
Old 12-06-2017, 08:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
LaVar Ball and Trump deserve each other. They'd made a great team!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
LaVar Ball is an ungrateful idiot and apologist for his son.
Arrogant, braggart Tump is..no doubt, but he did save those kids and didn’t deserve that disrespect. I’m sorry... I have to respect the office..no matter what.
What's stupid though is Trump didn't even give them a chance to thank him. They did thank him at the press conference the first chance they received. They thanked him. Also, Lonzo thanked him too in an interview. LaVar is the idiot but the three players and Lonzo (LiAngelo's brother who plays for the Lakers) thanked him.
Old 12-06-2017, 05:25 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
What's stupid though is Trump didn't even give them a chance to thank him. They did thank him at the press conference the first chance they received. They thanked him. Also, Lonzo thanked him too in an interview. LaVar is the idiot but the three players and Lonzo (LiAngelo's brother who plays for the Lakers) thanked him.
That's a very valid point Michelle. I do blame LaVar Ball for his remarks and I don't blame his son or the other players involved with that theft for what LaVar Ball said.

I don't see what LaVar Ball is trying to accomplish other than getting attention by pulling his son out of UCLA. I tend to doubt that another school will give him a free ride to play basketball or even allow him on the team if he doesn't have the talent his father had and his brothers have like you said Michelle and he won't get a spot in the NBA most likely, so he's not benefiting at all from his father pulling him out of UCLA.

Old 12-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
LaVar Ball and Trump deserve each other. They'd make a great team!
I'm surprised they aren't best of buddies considering how similar they are
Old 12-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Narcissists never can acknowledge their own negative qualities but they're quick to point out someone else who has the same negative qualities.

Old 12-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Narcissists never can acknowledge their own negative qualities but they're quick to point out someone else who has the same negative qualities.
Sounds about right haha
Old 12-06-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
That is very true. Trump definitely wants his strokes exactly when he wants them. He deserved thanks, but the way he demands it...it makes you not want to give it!
Old 12-06-2017, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I guarantee that if the two of them tried online dating...they'd be matched up.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not trying to political, but this is funny.....

Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I guarantee that if the two of them tried online dating...they'd be matched up.
Definitely haha
Old 12-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That GOP thing will forever be hilarious.

Also... I am watching the LA Lakers at Philly tonight. Well, flipping back and forth between this game and the NFL game between New Orleans/Atlanta.

Anyway, the game is in Philly. Every, single time Lonzo touches the ball he's loudly booed. He's never done anything to the city of Philadelphia or on the court to one of their players to get the Philly fans to boo him. They just boo him probably because of his idiotic father and the Ball name in general. Philly fans are harsh but in this case, I just cannot stop laughing when he touches the ball and the boos are loud and clear. These people just tell it like it is, they don't care, they go with what they feel and the booing is their thing when it comes to LaVar's oldest son.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ However, Lonzo got the last laugh. He made a tremendous penetrate and dish back out set up pass/assist for his teammate to hit the winning three point shot with .8 seconds left. What a pass. Dude is really good. He’s had a slow start but is certainly proving why he was drafted so high. It’s just stupid for LaVar to believe his other two sons not only will make it to the NBA like Lonzo, but also believes all three of his sons will play for their hometown LA Lakers. The chances of that happening are slim to none.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread