Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2017, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
If there is a nuclear strike by anyone..the world will end. I don't see light ever. defeating darkness....unfortunately.
Are you talking North Korea? The good thing there is they don't have the power to blow up the world, their nuclear weapons are not that strong.
Old 09-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I am not trying to be over dramatic. There are tons of signs...floods, fires, 2 idiots with nuclear bombs poking each other. I am being serious here and am not optimistic.
I completely agree with this. I'm especially afraid of us getting into a nuclear confrontation with North Korea because both countries are headed by egotistical megalomaniacs who want to prove how "tough" they are, and neither one will back down. Armageddon by Tweet.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-24-2017, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
The problem is the only version of "being changed" right now is the Republican way under this sick group of leaders.

Thus, I'll wait for it being changed/restructured under competent leaders instead. If you want change you are going to get the Trump/Republican change right at this moment. I'll take flawed until it can be changed properly.

Oh but we are so much safer under Republicans. LOL What a joke. They are trying to kill the American people in different ways... if you don't have enough money, are a woman, or a senior, then you are in deep trouble. This party is awesome.
The thing that's so awful is that out of all the people we could have gotten as nominees for President, we got an egotistical Reality TV Star versus a cynical opportunist with way too much baggage. Hillary Clinton was obviously the better choice out of the two, but I thought that Trump was able to capitalize on her reputation as being a lying and corrupt career politician who stayed with her philandering husband for political gain.

I think we're in more danger under Trump and the Republicans than we ever were because he's a saber rattling Chicken Hawk who wants to show the world how "tough" he is.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 09-24-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
The thing that's so awful is that out of all the people we could have gotten as nominees for President, we got an egotistical Reality TV Star versus a cynical opportunist with way too much baggage. Hillary Clinton was obviously the better choice out of the two, but I thought that Trump was able to capitalize on her reputation as being a lying and corrupt career politician who stayed with her philandering husband for political gain.

I think we're in more danger under Trump and the Republicans than we ever were because he's a saber rattling Chicken Hawk who wants to show the world how "tough" he is.
There's even speculation that Russia somehow messed with the election results. I don't know how accurate this is but I keep hearing about it. Russia wanted Trump elected because they knew it would be a disaster for the US.

We are in way more danger under Trump and the Republicans. He's a loose canon and no one seems to be able to control him. Look what he's caused in the NFL based on what he recently said. He's a terror. He's literally out to get Americans just as much as the world. He's a scary, disgusting, vile narcissist so called leader.
Old 09-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
There's even speculation that Russia somehow messed with the election results. I don't know how accurate this is but I keep hearing about it. Russia wanted Trump elected because they knew it would be a disaster for the US.
Yes, there's quite a bit of talk about collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, but I'm not sure where it will all lead to.

Quote:
We are in way more danger under Trump and the Republicans. He's a loose canon and no one seems to be able to control him. Look what he's caused in the NFL based on what he recently said. He's a terror. He's literally out to get Americans just as much as the world. He's a scary, disgusting, vile narcissist so called leader.
I think he has a twisted, macho and jingoistic view of what America should be, and his misogynistic, racist, and egotistical view of America and the world is so dangerous.

I feel so much more comfortable expressing my views here rather than on Facebook because I feel safe and among friends here who share my views.

Old 09-24-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I completely agree with this. I'm especially afraid of us getting into a nuclear confrontation with North Korea because both countries are headed by egotistical megalomaniacs who want to prove how "tough" they are, and neither one will back down. Armageddon by Tweet.
They're both too stupid to back down. Very frightening situation.

Quote:
Are you talking North Korea? The good thing there is they don't have the power to blow up the world, their nuclear weapons are not that strong.
They are strong enough. The world will be destroyed because there will be retaliation. I wish I was as confident as you are!

Quote:
I feel so much more comfortable expressing my views here rather than on Facebook because I feel safe and among friends here who share my views.
You would be comfortable expressing your views on FB, because your views are shared by many there.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 09-25-2017 at 05:03 AM
Old 09-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes, there's quite a bit of talk about collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, but I'm not sure where it will all lead to.
H. Clinton won the popular vote which I found not only frustrating, but weird. I don't know what to make of it either but it wouldn't shock me if the Russians were somehow involved.

Quote:
I think he has a twisted, macho and jingoistic view of what America should be, and his misogynistic, racist, and egotistical view of America and the world is so dangerous.
Exactly, Jerry.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:

They are strong enough. The world will be destroyed because there will be retaliation. I wish I was as confident as you are!
North Korea's weapons are not strong enough and they aren't. Yes, we would retaliate but we have enough power and means to block anything they'd send our way. I'm not overly confident but I'm also not ignoring reality either. North Korea doesn't have strong weapons compared to ours. We are X 100 anything they'd throw our way. Those are my views before Trump. Trump is a different beast. I don't trust Trump so what Trump does I have no freaken idea. Deep down, intuitively though I don't feel it's ever going to get so bad that it affects the entire world with Trump in office. That is my psychic view and I strongly believe this.

Quote:
You would be comfortable expressing your views on FB, because your views are shared by many there.
I hate FB and would never share any of my personal thoughts there. My views are in line with Jerry's (anti-Republican agenda, views on Trump) so if he doesn't feel safe there, I know I wouldn't either.

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 09-25-2017 at 05:03 AM
Old 09-25-2017, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
What did you think?
Yeah I loved it and would like to go back in the summer one day.
Old 09-25-2017, 03:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah I loved it and would like to go back in the summer one day.
That's great.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's great.
Too cold in the winter lol
Old 09-25-2017, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Too cold in the winter lol
Which area? NYC? If you visited where I presently live (Minnesota) I think you'd believe you existed in the North Pole. Minnesota is freezing in the winter, way colder than most places in Canada too. NYC is warm by comparison so my guess is you wouldn't want to come visit Minnesota in the winter.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I hate FB and would never share any of my personal thoughts there. My views are in line with Jerry's (anti-Republican agenda, views on Trump) so if he doesn't feel safe there, I know I wouldn't either.
I ignore all political posts on FB no matter what side. I have found, though, that the anti-Trump rhetoric is more prevalent there than the opposite. That's what I meant.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I ignore all political posts on FB no matter what side. I have found, though, that the anti-Trump rhetoric is more prevalent there than the opposite. That's what I meant.
Oh okay. To be honest, I haven't really felt the need to bash Trump very much. I responded to Jerry's thoughts but as a rule, silence is more my style. I am secretly hoping the next few years won't be as bad as they could be. However, like I said, on a psychic level, while I don't think he's going to do anything wonderful... I don't believe anything catastrophic will happen on his watch either... for what it's worth. I hope I'm right, lol.
Old 09-25-2017, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't believe anything catastrophic will happen on his watch either... for what it's worth. I hope I'm right, lol.
I really hope you are right!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread