Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2017, 06:03 PM
  #61
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Sounds great!
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-13-2017, 11:08 PM
  #62
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
According to the site, they have Classic Dark, Dark Mint and Chewy Caramel.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-14-2017, 03:55 PM
  #63
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
According to the site, they have Classic Dark, Dark Mint and Chewy Caramel.
I am hungry waiting to eat my dinner (it's cooking) and that just made me even more hungry.
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 12:29 AM
  #64
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
I am hungry waiting to eat my dinner (it's cooking) and that just made me even more hungry.
Hahah
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 03:57 AM
  #65
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hahah


How's the France vacation going? How much longer are you there until Barcelona?
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 05:15 AM
  #66
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)


How's the France vacation going? How much longer are you there until Barcelona?
Last day in France today and we fly from Bordeaux to Barcelona tomorrow.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 08:34 AM
  #67
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Last day in France today and we fly from Bordeaux to Barcelona tomorrow.
Cool! Continue having fun!
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 01:17 PM
  #68
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Cool! Continue having fun!
Thanks
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-15-2017, 04:08 PM
  #69
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Are you looking forward to getting home or could you spend another few weeks in Europe?
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-16-2017, 12:00 PM
  #70
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Are you looking forward to getting home or could you spend another few weeks in Europe?
I would love to have more of an holiday, but I have to get home for work.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-16-2017, 01:34 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I would love to have more of an holiday, but I have to get home for work.
Yep, it sure would be nice if work didn't have to be a part of our lives.
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-16-2017, 11:03 PM
  #72
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Yep, it sure would be nice if work didn't have to be a part of our lives.
Definitely would be haha
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-17-2017, 07:39 AM
  #73
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Definitely would be haha
The Apt is offline  
Old 09-17-2017, 11:30 AM
  #74
Fan Forum Hero

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 72,910
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Pretty much everyone would be happy with that.
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 09-17-2017, 12:20 PM
  #75
Fan Forum Hero

 
The Apt's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 84,170
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Pretty much everyone would be happy with that.
Yep.
The Apt is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Emily VanCamp France, Emily Vancamp Source, Daily Emily VanCamp, Emily VamCamp Web
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:06 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.