Everwood

Last two pages of posts:

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/everwoo...7/index20.html

http://www.fanforum.com/f104/everwoo...7/index21.html
Old 10-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Also, I just talked to my second psychic friend about the Ebola outbreak and here's her quote, which is direct and to the point which is how she is. LOL

Quote:
theres NOT going to be a real outbreak of ebola, the media likes to get us all worked up.
Here's her quick profile/description:

Quote:
My gifts are Clairvoyant – I "see" the past, present, and future. Clairaudient – I "hear" information from my guides. Clairsentient or Empathic – I "feel" energy; from people, animals, spirits/angels and situations.

I trust this woman, I really do. I've had validation over and over again for years. I've known her for about five years. We have become friends. Like I said, the woman said ovarian cyst before I made it to the ER and then she said I had something around my uterus that the doctor would find during surgery. She was fricken right! That's why the surgery took triple the time! I couldn't believe it.

She's good so I believe her words about Ebola. Now I asked her about the US specifically though. I should ask the next time we talk about the world in general. I will do that but that's what she said about the US.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread, Michelle ! I trust her, too. I like her prediction.
Old 10-16-2014, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Michelle ! I trust her, too. I like her prediction.
You're welcome and I know, right? You know her. She never misses with stuff like this.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Watch: Crowd in Pittsburgh sings along to 'O Canada' - Cross Checks Blog - ESPN

This is emotional seeing Americans singing the Canadian national anthem. I also love how our two flags come together on the ice like that.

God Bless everyone traumatized by the Ottawa shootings.

First two comments under an article:

Quote:
anthony84
To our bothers and sisters to the north, in Canada. We Stand With You!
Quote:
God bless our northern siblings!

Last edited by jediwands; 10-22-2014 at 06:46 PM
Old 10-25-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Watch: Crowd in Pittsburgh sings along to 'O Canada' - Cross Checks Blog - ESPN

This is emotional seeing Americans singing the Canadian national anthem. I also love how our two flags come together on the ice like that.

God Bless everyone traumatized by the Ottawa shootings.

First two comments under an article:

That was truly beautiful!!! I remember something similar happening after 9/11. Canadians did something like this for us.
It's a scary world! All the decent nations/peoples need to join together in support to end this madness!
Old 10-25-2014, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That was truly beautiful!!! I remember something similar happening after 9/11. Canadians did something like this for us.
It's a scary world! All the decent nations/peoples need to join together in support to end this madness!
Thanks for responding back. I posted that several days ago. The board was not that lively while you were away. It is picking up again, thanks to you.

Yes, Canadians DID do something like that for us.

I really love the US/Canada relations. It's something special.

Last edited by jediwands; 10-25-2014 at 04:44 PM
Old 10-26-2014, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for responding back. I posted that several days ago. The board was not that lively while you were away. It is picking up again, thanks to you.
You're welcome! I don't understand why this thread is so inactive. There is so much going on in the world that we can discuss!
Old 10-26-2014, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You're welcome! I don't understand why this thread is so inactive. There is so much going on in the world that we can discuss!
I am not sure either. You're right, there's endless things to discuss right now.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am not sure either. You're right, there's endless things to discuss right now.
The Ebola crisis for one. What do all of you think of the mandatory quarantine of all returning medical workers returning from West Africa. We have such a situation in Jersey.

Health Worker Quarantined in New Jersey Describes Harrowing Ordeal - ABC News
Old 10-26-2014, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Americans needs to stop doing what we do in this case given our top resources and that's putting our own at risk when we go to these places to help foreigners by exposing ourselves and then returning home to possibly spread the deadly virus. We also need to stop allowing foreigners to come into our country for treatment. We should be focusing on a cure given our endless resources instead of worrying about it spreading here. Let us get to work and get the cure instead. That's how we help the world.

That said, the media is playing this up tremendously. Ebola is not airborne and quite frankly, it's very, very difficult to get unless you are basically treating patients with the disease and are not 100% careful. No one else got the virus from that Liberian which really tells the story here.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Americans needs to stop doing what we do in this case given our top resources and that's putting our own at risk when we go to these places to help foreigners by exposing ourselves and then returning home to possibly spread the deadly virus. We also need to stop allowing foreigners to come into our country for treatment. We should be focusing on a cure given our endless resources instead of worrying about it spreading here. Let us get to work and get the cure instead. That's how we help the world.

That said, the media is playing this up tremendously. Ebola is not airborne and quite frankly, it's very, very difficult to get unless you are basically treating patients with the disease and are not 100% careful. No one else got the virus from that Liberian which really tells the story here.
The woman who was put in mandatory quarantine in NJ was a health care worker who returned from West Africa. Are you saying that health care workers should not be put in mandatory quarantine?

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 10-26-2014 at 05:42 PM
Old 10-26-2014, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
The woman who was put in mandatory quarantine in NJ was a health care worker who returned for West Africa. Are you saying that health care workers should not be put in mandatory quarantine?
I thought I answered that in a bit deeper way. Of course she should be put in a mandatory quarantine but in my mind like I said above, it should be even bigger than that to completely control the problem. Right now we shouldn't have people going in and out of this country working directly with this virus and then coming back to put us at risk.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I thought I answered that in a bit deeper way. Of course she should be put in a mandatory quarantine but in my mind like I said above, it should be even bigger than that to completely control the problem. Right now we shouldn't have people going in and out of this country working directly with this virus and then coming back to put us at risk.
You know I'm not deep, Michelle!
So then...you believe that no medical personnel from the US should go there to help.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread