Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2011, 12:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

Got it now. Let's go with R

Old 04-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Some helpful R's.

What / he / e--e-ted / was / --r / me / t- / d- / m- / -est. And / that / is / what / I / tried / t- / d-. I'm / s-rr- / it / wasn't / en--gh. I'm / s-rr- / that / he's / g-ne.

-BC--F---JK---OPQ---UV-XYZ
Old 05-01-2011, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

I cannot figure out that second word for the life of me!!

O?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 05-01-2011, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know what it is, 'Tos! In fact I've got the whole quote! My way of figuring out a word is to look at the remaining letters and try to see which ones fit in the gaps, what letter pairings/combinations are possible, but then again, I do a lot of word puzzles, so playing around with letters comes quite naturally to me.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

You should guess then, Louisa. There's a site here when you can find any quote from S1-3, and it's very easy to make the hangman puzzle. I say go ahead if you've got it!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I second what Tos said, Louisa. We need some new blood in this game.
Old 05-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Loyal Fan

I guess I'll still fill in the O while we wait, haha! Should be pretty easy now anyway.

What / he / e--e-ted / was / -or / me / to / do / m- / -est. And / that / is / what / I / tried / to / do. I'm / sorr- / it / wasn't / eno-gh. I'm / sorr- / that / he's / gone.

-BC--F---JK----PQ---UV-XYZ
Old 05-08-2011, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to guess another letter to try and get that word!

F?
Old 05-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Unfortunately only one F!

What / he / e--e-ted / was / for / me / to / do / m- / -est. And / that / is / what / I / tried / to / do. I'm / sorr- / it / wasn't / eno-gh. I'm / sorr- / that / he's / gone.

-BC------JK----PQ---UV-XYZ
Old 05-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

P?

I feel like I'm going to feel very stupid when that word gets revealed.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:07 PM
Loyal Fan

That P might help!

What / he / e-pe-ted / was / for / me / to / do / m- / -est. And / that / is / what / I / tried / to / do. I'm / sorr- / it / wasn't / eno-gh. I'm / sorr- / that / he's / gone.

-BC------JK-----Q---UV-XYZ
Old 05-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

What / he / expected / was / for / me / to / do / my / best. And / that / is / what / I / tried / to / do. I'm / sorry / it / wasn't / enough. I'm / sorry / that / he's / gone.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

There ya go!

That's Andy talking to the town (and Amy) after Colin's death, in case anyone was interested.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Woot! Good scene.

--'- / --. / -------. / -----'- / ---- / - / ------- / --------. / - / --- / ------- / --- / -- / ---- / -------- / --- / ---- / ------ / ---- / -- / -- / - / --- / ------- / ---- / -- / --- / ----- / --- / - / ---- .../ - / ----- / --- / ---. / - / -- / -- / -----.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Old 05-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread