Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Exactly. It’s impossible to support.
It really is
Old 02-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I'm not the biggest brooke fan from the beginning, but I didn't like what julian did in season 7 either. I'm sorry I keep bringing this up. I loved B/Julian in season 6 and even with Chase and Owen. He kept putting alex first and brooke was always crying in season 7 and very whiny. I really hate how they changed the julian that I loved.
So why do you like BL then? Lucas always put Peyton first throughout their relationship, but that hasn't affected your feelings for them.
Old 02-02-2018, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

So true. Brooke was constantly crying and miserable throughout seasons 1-3 due to Lucas. It was a million times worse with Lucas because Lucas loved Peyton and Brooke knew it. With Julian he basically cared about Alex’s well being. It wasn’t about love.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So true. Brooke was constantly crying and miserable throughout seasons 1-3 due to Lucas. It was a million times worse with Lucas because Lucas loved Peyton and Brooke knew it. With Julian he basically cared about Alex’s well being. It wasn’t about love.
yeah but she got whiny over him. I hated how julian was that season compared to season 6 putting everything aside for her.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
So why do you like BL then? Lucas always put Peyton first throughout their relationship, but that hasn't affected your feelings for them.
Thats a hard question. mostly because I really hate how peyton acts around lucas. Shes not the character I love. and because BL has better chemistry imo. I like their looks and nicknames and they were funny.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
yeah but she got whiny over him. I hated how julian was that season compared to season 6 putting everything aside for her.
What did you think of Brooke/Julian in seasons 8/9?
Old 02-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Exactly
Old 02-02-2018, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thats a hard question. mostly because I really hate how peyton acts around lucas. Shes not the character I love. and because BL has better chemistry imo. I like their looks and nicknames and they were funny.
I personally don't like Peyton acts around Jake, especially since she was trying to cover how her lonely she was and her abandonment issues when she with and that was specially shown when she proposed to him at the end of season 3. She wasn't the Peyton I love when she was around Jake and IMO, if they ended up together, Red Bedroom Records would have never been an thing and he would have held her back from achieving her dreams in the long run.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly
I never really had a huge problem with Julian and how he acted regarding the Alex situation. Alex literally tried to commit suicide. He would have been a prick to turn his back on such a horrible situation. He never remotely showed any level of affection romantically whatsoever. It was all about just basically making sure she was okay and respecting her.

Lucas, on the other hand, was in love with Peyton while with Brooke. He was emotionally unavailable the entire time, running to Peyton, Haley, his mom... anyone but Brooke, his supposed girlfriend. Lucas, indirectly or not, treated Brooke like garbage because he wasn't in love with her. I don't understand how fans of Brooke/Lucas don't see this. Why would they cheer for a relationship that was a disaster, uneven and so incredibly unhealthy?
Old 02-02-2018, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I personally don't like Peyton acts around Jake, especially since she was trying to cover how her lonely she was and her abandonment issues when she with and that was specially shown when she proposed to him at the end of season 3. She wasn't the Peyton I love when she was around Jake and IMO, if they ended up together, Red Bedroom Records would have never been an thing and he would have held her back from achieving her dreams in the long run.
Peyton would still be playing house with Jake if they stayed together. She never would have spread her wings. Jake knew this too! Jake knew Peyton still loved Luke and wanted to be with him. He knew he couldn't insert himself into Peyton's heart and let it be enough. She wanted Lucas and only Lucas! Peyton never would have been the well-rounded, brilliantly creative, beautiful woman that she was had she stayed with Jake.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I never really had a huge problem with Julian and how he acted regarding the Alex situation. Alex literally tried to commit suicide. He would have been a prick to turn his back on such a horrible situation. He never remotely showed any level of affection romantically whatsoever. It was all about just basically making sure she was okay and respecting her.

Lucas, on the other hand, was in love with Peyton while with Brooke. He was emotionally unavailable the entire time, running to Peyton, Haley, his mom... anyone but Brooke, his supposed girlfriend. Lucas, indirectly or not, treated Brooke like garbage because he wasn't in love with her. I don't understand how fans of Brooke/Lucas don't see this. Why would they cheer for a relationship that was a disaster, uneven and so incredibly unhealthy?
I don't get it either and the way Lucas treated her played an big part in why Brooke reacted to the Alex drama the way she did.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Peyton would still be playing house with Jake if they stayed together. She never would have spread her wings. Jake knew this too! Jake knew Peyton still loved Luke and wanted to be with him. He knew he couldn't insert himself into Peyton's heart and let it be enough. She wanted Lucas and only Lucas! Peyton never would have been the well-rounded, brilliantly creative, beautiful woman that she was had she stayed with Jake.
Exactly, that's why I didn't want Peyton to end up with Jake.
Old 02-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't get it either and the way Lucas treated her played an big part in why Brooke reacted to the Alex drama the way she did.
Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel, I hope you see this since a new thread is coming... I will link the last page but this is so true and wondering what you're thoughts are on what Sam said about how the Lucas/Brooke relationship and the way Brooke was treated played a direct role in why Brooke reacted in such a weak, insecure way regarding Julian/Alex (when she had zero reason to feel paranoid or upset).
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Exactly, that's why I didn't want Peyton to end up with Jake.
Neither did I. The thought of it actually depresses me. It would have been such a horribly boring, even unhealthy life for Peyton. Thankfully Jake knew better.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Going to close now and start a new one!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread