Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2016, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
nothing, I let it pass. I got invited to his birthday party. Things should be better, I don't hear from him or see him too often. YES PJ and DJ fought, but I think what my friend did was worse. I was cursed at.
You are right about that, Rachel. There should be no room in any kind of relationship for that. I hope it never happens again.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
You are right about that, Rachel. There should be no room in any kind of relationship for that. I hope it never happens again.
Yeah. I let it pass. I don't even want to say anything to him, it's not like I hear from him. and I hope it doesn't. You know it's interesting how Dawson is so unlikable but what about Joey and Pacey through some of the series? Now I have to admit I wanted PJ together in Season 3 and I liked them in 4.01, because it was only one fight, but over and over every friggin episode and nothing resolved by the end when the credits would roll?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah. I let it pass. I don't even want to say anything to him, it's not like I hear from him. and I hope it doesn't. You know it's interesting how Dawson is so unlikable but what about Joey and Pacey through some of the series? Now I have to admit I wanted PJ together in Season 3 and I liked them in 4.01, because it was only one fight, but over and over every friggin episode and nothing resolved by the end when the credits would roll?
The fanbase made every excuse in the book for anything Joey and Pacey did that was considered negative to most people. Dawson and Andie were under a microscope 24/7 while Joey and Pacey were given free passes. I will never understand it. Yes, season 4 proved they weren't meant to be together, nothing was solved and their mini reunion for two seconds in season 6 even demonstrated that all the more.

Good that you don't talk to that guy. You don't deserve that.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The fanbase made every excuse in the book for anything Joey and Pacey did that was considered negative to most people. Dawson and Andie were under a microscope 24/7 while Joey and Pacey were given free passes. I will never understand it. Yes, season 4 proved they weren't meant to be together, nothing was solved and their mini reunion for two seconds in season 6 even demonstrated that all the more.

Good that you don't talk to that guy. You don't deserve that.
Well Im seeing him in a few weeks for his birthday party, and I think it should be better.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Joey was always, always, always about Dawson. She was even about Dawson in the series finale during that last scene. Pacey probably got bored and went to bed while Joey talked to Dawson for another 5 hours.

That's why Dawson was hated more than anything else... he was the most important person in Joey's life and that never changed. I don't care how supposedly separated they were throughout moments in the series as TPTB were moronic with the delays and stupid storylines. Bottom line is Dawson still had the biggest part of Joey's heart from start to finish.
I kind of think Dawson and Joey would talk about the pros and cons of having sex for about 15 hours and then the deed would have been completed in ten minutes.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Well Im seeing him in a few weeks for his birthday party, and I think it should be better.
That's good.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
I kind of think Dawson and Joey would talk about the pros and cons of having sex for about 15 hours and then the deed would have been completed in ten minutes.
LOL I think you're right.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Joey was always, always, always about Dawson. She was even about Dawson in the series finale during that last scene. Pacey probably got bored and went to bed while Joey talked to Dawson for another 5 hours.

That's why Dawson was hated more than anything else... he was the most important person in Joey's life and that never changed. I don't care how supposedly separated they were throughout moments in the series as TPTB were moronic with the delays and stupid storylines. Bottom line is Dawson still had the biggest part of Joey's heart from start to finish.
I kind of think Dawson and Joey would talk about the pros and cons of having sex for about 15 hours and then the deed would have been completed in ten minutes. with Pacey Andie all it would have taken was just one look.
Old 12-02-2016, 11:58 PM
Extreme Fan

I am confused with my last double, note sure how I did it. But I I think I got my point across.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

LOL FF has been weird and messy the past week and change so I bet that's how it happened.

Pacey/Andie certainly would have taken a look. Pacey/Andie were so in sync.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A wall that Joey never painted on? Yes Pacey built her one, but still... Yes they had some good moments even in 4.01, but then every friggin episode their fights were about the same things. Its boring for a person like me to sit through over and over.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

So, a friend of mine just started watching DC for the first time and on FB she was ranting about how awful the Pacey/Tamara storyline was and it got me thinking that, yeah, the show didn't handle that plot well at all. At its best, Tamara is treated as this love that Pacey will never forget, and at its worst, you have Andie asking Pacey how he could do it after that all night study session that the gang attended.

It really makes me cringe.

Was Berlanti part of DC during the first season? What is it with him and shows that entertain younger boy/older women relationships?

Ephram and Madison were bad enough, but Pacey and his teacher will never not be disgusting.

And I have to wonder how much of it played into Pacey's future relationships, even subconsciously.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)
So, a friend of mine just started watching DC for the first time and on FB she was ranting about how awful the Pacey/Tamara storyline was and it got me thinking that, yeah, the show didn't handle that plot well at all. At its best, Tamara is treated as this love that Pacey will never forget, and at its worst, you have Andie asking Pacey how he could do it after that all night study session that the gang attended.

Was Berlanti part of DC during the first season? What is it with him and shows that entertain younger boy/older women relationships?

Ephram and Madison were bad enough, but Pacey and his teacher will never not be disgusting.

And I have to wonder how much of it played into Pacey's future relationships, even subconsciously.
I know, Pacey and Tamara are sweet though.
Old 12-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerfan714 (View Post)

Totally agree with how poorly handled the Pacey/Tamara storyline was. It was tough on the eyes. It was so gross and cringe-worthy.

Pacey acted really self conscious and depressed while with Joey so your take on how his situation with Tamara could have done a number on his psyche might be totally sound. Even how he couldn't forgive Andie could relate to this too.

Berlanti was involved with Dawson's Creek as early as 1998 so he was around during the storyline. However, Kevin Williamson was all over that storyline because it was season 1 and back then he controlled his show mostly. Berlanti was involved though in season 1 even if season 2 was when he really got his feet wet.

You make a good point about Ephram/Madison coming from Pacey/Tamara. I truly believe Ephram/Amy were a healthy version of Dawson/Joey... both had that spiritual/soulmate vibe too. I am convinced Berlanti came up with Ephram/Amy due to Dawson/Joey. Berlanti mentioned it was wrong Dawson/Joey didn't end up together so I feel like he created Ephram/Amy... made them a healthy version of soulmates, going out of his way to keep them flowing beautifully while making sure they received a magnificent happy ending.

So it's largely possible he created Ephram/Madison while having Pacey/Tamara in mind. The good news is Berlanti went out of his way to comment on how illegal Ephram/Madison were via his characters while painting Madison as dark and ridiculous for the most part from start to finish.

Last edited by jediwands; 12-06-2016 at 09:56 AM
Old 12-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Heres a Joey video:

Its called Words.