Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2021, 11:14 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLCAT200 (View Post)
https://youtu.be/zuhWix6UOKs

I loved the 601/02 promo so much and was so excited. Sadly my happiness only lasted an hour when the episodes aired. I was so upset.
So was I, and when you think about it I don't understand why Joey made such a big deal about the fact that Dawson was dating someone out in California. For one, I'd hardly call Natasha Dawson's "girlfriend," and he broke up with her as soon as him and Joey got together, and besides, what was he supposed to do, be a Priest? That whole scenario was so stupid, and they later kicked the Dawson and Joey fans here in the teeth when they had Joey call Dawson her "only one night stand," and they mocked their relationship in the "Dream Wedding" in the Series Finale. In the end, I think the Dawson and Joey fans got nothing: no “happy ending,” no romance, and when you look at it objectively, no friendship that even comes near the friendship that they once had. In the history of television, I don’t think a fan group has ever been cynically played like the fans of Dawson and Joey were.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-06-2021, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Julialex, Jaycee, and Sugz I had the most issues with. The two Js were outwardly ruthless and didn’t care. I found Sugz even more problematic because I saw through her BS. She came across as more passive aggressive and silently antagonistic but still had the same manipulative traits as the other two. She’d start a topic knowing damn well she was setting up DJ and PA fans to get attacked by the PJ fandom. I understood her every move even before she made the move.
Yes, they were all horrible and you were so right about Sugz. The worst one for me was my co-moderator Roxy, who spread lies about me and tried to get me removed as a moderator here and kicked off the website. She was pure evil.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-06-2021, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

James asking for time off caused the drama in the first two episodes of S6. Speculation was DJ would date in S6 but when James asked for time off they wanted to get DJ “out of the way” before their ultimate endgame in the series finale. You have to wonder what would’ve happened between DJ in S6 if they dated for a large stretch of the season. I’m sure they’d break up or take a break eventually to make the series finale interesting but guaranteed PJ are not remotely an option in the series finale if DJ dated in S6 which would have avoided the PJ S6 pathetic revisit too.
Old 02-06-2021, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Yes, they were all horrible and you were so right about Sugz. The worst one for me was my co-moderator Roxy, who spread lies about me and tried to get me removed as a moderator here and kicked off the website. She was pure evil.
Horrible! She’s the definition of unhinged for going there. I never thankfully interacted with her. How long did she post here?
Old 02-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Julialex, Jaycee, and Sugz I had the most issues with. The two Js were outwardly ruthless and didn’t care. I found Sugz even more problematic because I saw through her BS. She came across as more passive aggressive and silently antagonistic but still had the same manipulative traits as the other two. She’d start a topic knowing damn well she was setting up DJ and PA fans to get attacked by the PJ fandom. I understood her every move even before she made the move.
Jaycee was who I was talking about, but now I recall Julialex being ruthless as well. If I remember right Sugz was at one point the moderator and would allow personal attacks against D/Jers to happen often.

Last edited by COOLCAT200; 02-06-2021 at 11:50 AM
Old 02-06-2021, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Jaycee was who I was talking about, but now I recall Julialex being ruthless as well. If I remember right Sugz was at one point the moderator and would allow personally attacks against D/Jers to happen often.
You hit it. She did become mod (which I think was a manipulative move on her part) so she could allow personal attacks against DJers. She did this all the time. If a PJ fan was questioned even in a healthy debate she made sure the DJ fan was kept “in order” by maneuvering the conversation to a place where the DJer was unable to win the argument.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Horrible! She’s the definition of unhinged for going there. I never thankfully interacted with her. How long did she post here?
She posted here for years, and I had her as my co-moderator for about two years or so. Leif appointed her without my consent or knowledge and I was really unhappy about it. She was a Moderator Manager for a while, but she quit soon after I became the Site Administrator and her and the other Moderator Manager who quit, Cranberry, posted a diatribe against me when they quit. Fun times, as in not.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Jaycee was who I was talking about, but now I recall Julialex being ruthless as well. If I remember right Sugz was at one point the moderator and would allow personal attacks against D/Jers to happen often.
Yes, Jaycee could be really nasty and I went head to head with her and julialex and Sugz quite a few times. Sugz was the Dawson's Creek board moderator for a while after I became the Site Administrator but I don't think that she lasted long. I stopped posting on the Dawson's Creek board here years ago and this thread is the only place where I post about Dawson's Creek now.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She posted here for years, and I had her as my co-moderator for about two years or so. Leif appointed her without my consent or knowledge and I was really unhappy about it. She was a Moderator Manager for a while, but she quit soon after I became the Site Administrator and her and the other Moderator Manager who quit, Cranberry, posted a diatribe against me when they quit. Fun times, as in not.
So she left right after she quit as Mod Manager?
Old 02-06-2021, 02:30 PM
Administrator

Quote:
So she left right after she quit as Mod Manager?
Pretty much, and then her account here mysteriously disappeared.

Old 02-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yes, Jaycee could be really nasty and I went head to head with her and julialex and Sugz quite a few times. Sugz was the Dawson's Creek board moderator for a while after I became the Site Administrator but I don't think that she lasted long. I stopped posting on the Dawson's Creek board here years ago and this thread is the only place where I post about Dawson's Creek now.
Sugz even posted here on the episode discussion threads for a bit and ripped Ephram/Amy some. She didn’t hate them but found ways to rip them. How often does anyone rip Ephram/Amy? Even the few Ephram/Madison fans never ripped Ephram/Amy. Ephram/Amy are one of those TV pairings almost everyone loves who watches them on the screen for two seconds. Sugz found a way though. Yet, Pacey/Joey (who doesn’t hold a candle to iconic Ephram /Amy) were perfect.

Last edited by Auror; 02-06-2021 at 03:08 PM
Old 02-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Pretty much, and then her account here mysteriously disappeared.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Sugz even posted here on the episode discussion threads for a bit and ripped Ephram/Amy some. She didn’t hate them but found ways to rip them. How often does anyone rip Ephram/Amy? Even the few Ephram/Madison fans never ripped Ephram/Amy. Ephram/Amy are one of those TV pairings almost everyone loves who watches them on the screen for two seconds. Sugz found a way though. Yet, Pacey/Joey (who doesn’t hold a candle to iconic Ephram /Amy) were perfect.
I don't remember that or I blocked it out of my mind.

Last edited by Auror; 02-06-2021 at 03:09 PM
Old 02-06-2021, 02:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, julialex's account mysteriously disappeared too. It must have been a server glitch of some sort.

Old 02-06-2021, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't remember that or I blocked it out of my mind.
You’re good with either option.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread