Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2019, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
He does, indeed. He should be ashamed. He has disappointed millions of fans.

His thoughts on TVD are incredible:

So he sort of puts the blame on Nina. He’s indirectly to blame for Nina leaving. Guaranteed she stays if the quality remains and she likes her situation on the show. He also makes it obvious that he wasn’t around and then stupidly said he was a fan of Stefan and Elena. How does he think it helps anybody when he makes these comments about it almost ending with Stefan and Elena? Doesn’t he realize it just upsets the fans more making these comments showing once again he abandoned another one of his shows and disappointed endless fans?

I didn’t even watch the show (because of Williamson) but I already know I would’ve liked SE.
yes and tyler and caroline. I love them more than any other. and yes ofc he left two shows to the hands of julie plague.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwood4Bamon (View Post)
yes and tyler and caroline. I love them more than any other. and yes ofc he left two shows to the hands of julie plague.
Julie Plague.

We've got Julie Plaque and Paul Stupid.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh the whole world no I mean dawson to know.
Old 06-05-2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Indeed. So annoying.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Michelle Williams Says Being on Dawson's Creek Was Like Working a Factory Job: 'It Was Formulaic'

I’m sure she wanted to say SO much more about what a joke the show turned into and how she was shoved into a closest so the network could pimp the IT girl instead.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I still think if they ever did a revival it could work IF they claimed the series finale was a dream (more like a nightmare) and it never really happened. That’s the only way.
Old 06-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I still think if they ever did a revival it could work IF they claimed the series finale was a dream (more like a nightmare) and it never really happened. That’s the only way.
That's one way to do it. but I still like the idea of Pacey and Joey get a divorce. Also at the last minute Jen could have had a heart transplant.

Or Joey could have moved to France and never came back.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Michelle Williams Says Being on Dawson's Creek Was Like Working a Factory Job: 'It Was Formulaic'

I’m sure she wanted to say SO much more about what a joke the show turned into and how she was shoved into a closest so the network could pimp the IT girl instead.
I loved where she said “It was a very different kind of television. We did 22 episodes a year, you’d be getting scripts sort of at the last minute and you had like zero input.” That's for sure!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-11-2019, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
That's one way to do it. but I still like the idea of Pacey and Joey get a divorce. Also at the last minute Jen could have had a heart transplant.

Or Joey could have moved to France and never came back.
Joey Potter and Capeside Redemption would've been the much better finale. Joey in Paris was so perfect. Revival could've shown her still in Paris. Jen is alive and receives the ending she deserved. Andie returns. PA reunite. DJ could have come back together again.
Old 06-11-2019, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I loved where she said “It was a very different kind of television. We did 22 episodes a year, you’d be getting scripts sort of at the last minute and you had like zero input.” That's for sure!
LOL. Indeed.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

I read a few years back that some network executive referred to Michelle Williams as that chipmunk cheeked C***

So I assume that they had no problem watching her character being dumped on and pushed aside.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
I think this was more geared towards the later years , I think the first 2 were pretty organized. I remember seeing somewhere that in seasons 3 and 4 they would get scripts literally the day before shooting or something like that.

Either way not a very good environment to be around I would gather
Old 06-11-2019, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOiler35 (View Post)
I think this was more geared towards the later years , I think the first 2 were pretty organized. I remember seeing somewhere that in seasons 3 and 4 they would get scripts literally the day before shooting or something like that.

The entire first season was scripted and filmed before the first episode aired, which is why it stands out so much quality-wise. I’ve always felt that no one expected the show to be renewed because it was a mid-season replacement show on a fledgling network, so Season One played out like a mini-series, but then the show became hugely popular and Kevin Williamson and Co. then had to put together a second season, which wasn’t nearly as good as the first season with the exception of the Pacey and Andie romance, and once Williamson left at the end of Season Two, the show went down the tubes.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
I read a few years back that some network executive referred to Michelle Williams as that chipmunk cheeked C***

So I assume that they had no problem watching her character being dumped on and pushed aside.
Disgusting and you're right, they never respected her. Look at Michelle Williams now. The joke's on them.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyOiler35 (View Post)

They were throwing things up against the wall seasons 3-6. They didn't have a clue what they were doing. Unprofessional and pathetic. The viewing audience deserved better. Thanks, Kevin.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread