Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2018, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

finished season 7. I love Clay (duh). I still like some of the NH scenes, but kinda neutral on them. and I love Clay/Quinn and Clay/Sara. I was glad to see him let someone in again.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
finished season 7. I love Clay (duh). I still like some of the NH scenes, but kinda neutral on them. and I love Clay/Quinn and Clay/Sara. I was glad to see him let someone in again.
Glad you could appreciate some things about season 7.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
He definitely did. I honestly think the lines were blurred with him... he couldn’t separate reality from fantasy (which is why he was a monster, he believed nothing was wrong in his weird world) and his ego was always front and center.
He was like Chris Keller when it came to ego
Old 02-16-2018, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
So true!
Old 02-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
So true!
He was probably worse too lol
Old 02-16-2018, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He was probably worse too lol
Definitely he was.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Glad you could appreciate some things about season 7.
yes I like clay. He made the season better for me among other things. I liked seeing sara/katie because it reminds me of them. yes he almost ruined nathans career, but sara and quinn make him more likable to me.
Old 02-17-2018, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
yes I like clay. He made the season better for me among other things. I liked seeing sara/katie because it reminds me of them. yes he almost ruined nathans career, but sara and quinn make him more likable to me.
I could have been on board with Clay/Sara had Sara been alive and not in Spirit. They had a great backstory and nice chemistry between the actors.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Definitely he was.
Yep hahah
Old 02-17-2018, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris Keller was so fun. He cracks me up. lol
Old 02-17-2018, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Chris Keller was so fun. He cracks me up. lol
Me too, he had some great quotes and was so in love with himself it was funny,
Old 02-17-2018, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think there needs to be a balance, but yes that made him funnier. Although he hurt some relationships, he also gave us some great comic relief.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I think there needs to be a balance, but yes that made him funnier. Although he hurt some relationships, he also gave us some great comic relief.
He did have an few moments that showed he was an good guy deep down

Btw Cece, who did you like on the show? Character and couple wise?
Old 02-18-2018, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yep, you can tell that the season 6 finale as an series finale of course and honestly, what did the final 3 seasons add to the show?
Brooke had a miracle baby. Yeah, that was probably the only redeeming thing about the end of the series post Season 6. So Brooke got married, big deal, we knew it was gonna happen anyway after the Season 6 finale. I hated that Brooke used Haley as her BFF and not even a mention of Peyton. I blame that on the ******* of you know who I'm talking about. I believe if things were different, we'd have Chad and Hilarie through Season 9. Hilarie couldn't go back and why should she have to. She fulfilled her contract and was away from that monster. It would be insane to expect her back. A l ot of people, including me, were upset with her for not returning for one episode, but not realizing what was going on. I'm happy she didn't return. She owes OTH not a damn thing. She left with her dignity which is probably a lot more then someone women in this business leave with.

Quote:
That's true. He would have to think it was great stuff because in his mind, he could do no wrong. Lost your lead female and male actors and main pairing? No problem! I'll just replace them.
Yeah, he was all about replacing. He just used one girl after another, dispensing as he would like Pez candy. It's disgusting. It was like he planned for Hilarie to return like she would be his muse for her career, well, that fell through. Can't use your...package, to get what you want, it hurts lives. Big dumbass.

Quote:
He definitely did. I honestly think the lines were blurred with him... he couldn’t separate reality from fantasy (which is why he was a monster, he believed nothing was wrong in his weird world) and his ego was always front and center.
One day, I'm not ready yet, but one day, I'm going to rewatch the special features and I'm sure I'll have a completely different view of Mark Shwahn and a lot of others things said then I did before. It's going to take a wile before I can look at that man's face again and not wanna puke.

He really did have a problem with real world and fantasy. He took advantage of that. Here we all thought he created this safe place from all the things that he is actually guilty of to turn out we should be running AWAY from him. Gosh, I cannot count the millions of times fans have said how thankful they are for OTH being their safe place against horrible thoughts of suicide and how they werne't good enough and they found their way through music. They actually treated Mark like a king because he created this world. Now, I feel like he just stripped all that way. Me and my friends even thanked him personally for creating OTH at a Charity game because we found each other, we vacation together. I always remembered that in a good way, now, it makes me sick.

Quote:
I don't know, I think Chris Keller had a lot more value to him, honestly lol

But maybe that was Mark putting his real personality into a character. Chris Keller could be shady sometimes
{EphramAmy}
patricia

Last edited by break the window; 02-18-2018 at 02:40 AM
Old 02-18-2018, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Brooke had a miracle baby. Yeah, that was probably the only redeeming thing about the end of the series post Season 6. So Brooke got married, big deal, we knew it was gonna happen anyway after the Season 6 finale. I hated that Brooke used Haley as her BFF and not even a mention of Peyton. I blame that on the ******* of you know who I'm talking about. I believe if things were different, we'd have Chad and Hilarie through Season 9. Hilarie couldn't go back and why should she have to. She fulfilled her contract and was away from that monster. It would be insane to expect her back. A l ot of people, including me, were upset with her for not returning for one episode, but not realizing what was going on. I'm happy she didn't return. She owes OTH not a damn thing. She left with her dignity which is probably a lot more then someone women in this business leave with.
From what I've read about that, Brooke/Julian adopting would have been much better to see and a lot more original too.
It sucks that Mark's behavior got so bad that got to an point that Hilarie had to leave the show to get out of that situation. Do you look out Chad's department differently now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I don't know, I think Chris Keller had a lot more value to him, honestly lol

But maybe that was Mark putting his real personality into a character. Chris Keller could be shady sometimes
Fair enough and he definitely had some moments that showed he cared about people and all.

I think that character was Mouth, since Mark himself said he was most like Mouth back in his HS days.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread