Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2018, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It had to be really tough for Sophia. She knew the Brooke/Lucas story was a flop and not only did she have to do it twice but had to go there with someone she did have a real life relationship with that ended badly. Brucas 2.0 had to be miserable for her especially.
It must have really sucked for her! She showed professionalism in those moments. A lot of people would have decided to walk away or at least attempted to walk away. Granted she decided to have something with someone at work and yes she took that risk, but I doubt that she expected to end that bad. Even if she thought about ending, I doubt that such bad ending crossed her mind.

And then to play being in love with him must have hurt. It's one thing to know that he is on the same set and totally different when they had to act like a happy couple.

Also right that she had to play the cheater with Chris when in fact she was cheated on.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:22 AM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Also right that she had to play the cheater with Chris when in fact she was cheated on.
That storyline in particular is the reason why I don't buy that Mark cared enough about Sophia to change directions of the story for her.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That storyline in particular is the reason why I don't buy that Mark cared enough about Sophia to change directions of the story for her.
Mark cared only for himself . If he did not write specific story lines for Brooke it's not because he cared for Sophia. Most likely she had something over him enough for him to not try something with her.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:48 AM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
Mark cared only for himself . If he did not write specific story lines for Brooke it's not because he cared for Sophia. Most likely she had something over him enough for him to not try something with her.
Exactly and plus it's not like he cared for Chad either, so the fact that some people are still convinced this theory is true are kidding themselves.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I felt really bad when she had to act out the Chris Keller stuff in S3 when Chad had embarrassed like that.
So true. I never even thought of that.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It must have really sucked for her! She showed professionalism in those moments. A lot of people would have decided to walk away or at least attempted to walk away. Granted she decided to have something with someone at work and yes she took that risk, but I doubt that she expected to end that bad. Even if she thought about ending, I doubt that such bad ending crossed her mind.

And then to play being in love with him must have hurt. It's one thing to know that he is on the same set and totally different when they had to act like a happy couple.

Sophia definitely showed major professionalism.

Some believe the Chad/Sophia break up was the result of Brooke/Lucas failing which is just not true. We all know both versions of Brooke/Lucas were a joke, only showing they were never meant to be. Sophia knew this from day 1. So I couldn't even imagine how frustrated she was doing Brucas 2.0. It was rinse and repeat for her. Not only did she realize how wrong Brooke/Lucas were and they didn't stand a chance in hell of lasting, but she had to go there with an actor who cheated on her in their real life marriage. And like you guys mentioned, then do the Chris storyline. It wouldn't surprise me if Mark inserted the Chris storyline as a way to make both Sophia and Chad uncomfortable too. I could totally see him going there.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:43 PM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
So true. I never even thought of that.
Shows you how little Mark cared at that point really.
Old 01-23-2018, 02:45 PM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
Sophia definitely showed major professionalism.

Some believe the Chad/Sophia break up was the result of Brooke/Lucas failing which is just not true. We all know both versions of Brooke/Lucas were a joke, only showing they were never meant to be. Sophia knew this from day 1. So I couldn't even imagine how frustrated she was doing Brucas 2.0. It was rinse and repeat for her. Not only did she realize how wrong Brooke/Lucas were and they didn't stand a chance in hell of lasting, but she had to go there with an actor who cheated on her in their real life marriage. And like you guys mentioned, then do the Chris storyline. It wouldn't surprise me if Mark inserted the Chris storyline as a way to make both Sophia and Chad uncomfortable too. I could totally see him going there.
Sophia was really professional during this whole situation
Old 01-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Shows you how little Mark cared at that point really.
Exactly. He couldn't have cared less. I still think it's possible he didn't prey on Sophia as much because Chad was in the way. Thus, he didn't get as "hooked" on her as he did the others. But overall, he still didn't care about her personally and probably did get off on seeing her squirm after her marriage with Chad shattered.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Sophia was really professional during this whole situation
Definitely.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:53 PM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
Exactly. He couldn't have cared less. I still think it's possible he didn't prey on Sophia as much because Chad was in the way. Thus, he didn't get as "hooked" on her as he did the others. But overall, he still didn't care about her personally and probably did get off on seeing her squirm after her marriage with Chad shattered.
Yeah, I can see there being some true to that. I wonder if what happened to Julian's character is something along those lines too due to Austin and Sophia's relationship.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:54 PM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
Definitely.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah, I can see there being some true to that. I wonder if what happened to Julian's character is something along those lines too due to Austin and Sophia's relationship.
It wouldn't surprise me. Seriously. There's way too many coincidences but after a while, you realize coincidences are adding up and it's just not possible to suspect something way more deliberate on monster's end.
Old 01-23-2018, 05:18 PM
did you make me one? no.

Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me. Seriously. There's way too many coincidences but after a while, you realize coincidences are adding up and it's just not possible to suspect something way more deliberate on monster's end.
A lot of things makes sense now.
Old 01-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
A lot of things makes sense now.
Definitely.

For as strange as this sounds, I feel better knowing that things couldn’t have been worked out for Chad/Hilarie to stay. We know precisely why Hilarie left. We know it was an impossible situation that could never be worked out. In the past I was frustrated feeling like maybe egos were involved and there could have been a way to give us more Lucas/Peyton. There was absolutely no way and I find it refreshing in a sense.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread