Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2018, 05:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Definitely.

Mark's silence is pathetic. I am sure he's staying silent because he wants to look like a victim himself. But I think he owes it to people like Hilarie who have called him out. It won't help but an apology to her, even privately somehow is better than nothing... even something like "I am sick, I am getting help, I am sorry for what I put your through" type of thing. But he won't go there because I think deep down he's too pissed that these women had the courage to call his sick a$$ out. I truly believe he thinks he's a victim.
To be honest I do not need him to say anything that is fake. Saying fake words on how he is sorry etc is the strategic and smart thing to do if he wants at some point someone to hire him. The fact that he does not do the smart thing is actually cool for me because the more he waits, the more his career is totally screwed up.

An apology would not help anyone. It's not like he did an honest little mistake due to misunderstanding. He systematically sexually harassed women that were in no position to defend themselves. No apology would fix this. Hillarie does not need apology, she needs justice. And ironically the more he keep silence, the worse for his case.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I doubt we would get that, since it's not in Mark's nature to admit he is wrong.
... which is proof that he will never change.
Old 01-07-2018, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
To be honest I do not need him to say anything that is fake. Saying fake words on how he is sorry etc is the strategic and smart thing to do if he wants at some point someone to hire him. The fact that he does not do the smart thing is actually cool for me because the more he waits, the more his career is totally screwed up.

An apology would not help anyone. It's not like he did an honest little mistake due to misunderstanding. He systematically sexually harassed women that were in no position to defend themselves. No apology would fix this. Hillarie does not need apology, she needs justice. And ironically the more he keep silence, the worse for his case.
Agreed but I guess I'm picking up on what his silence is inferring TO HIM... I know for a fact he's being silent because he feels silence could mean he's innocent. That part bothers me, he's even manipulating now.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agreed but I guess I'm picking up on what his silence is inferring TO HIM... I know for a fact he's being silent because he feels silence could mean he's innocent. That part bothers me, he's even manipulating now.
He might try, but no one would believe him. The more he remains silent, the worse for him. It does not matter what he wants to achieve. What matters is what would be the outcome for him and it won't be good for him. He was outed to the whole world. There is no going back for him now.

His manipulation works in isolation. His whole strategy on manipulation relied on defenseless women that are isolated and have no strong support. Now he is outed and everyone in the business knows about him. Women already took a stance against him so no woman would feel defenseless or without support.

If he wants to be successful manipulator he has to change his whole strategy. His silence is a sign of his fear. He knows that he will be torn apart the moment he appears in the public.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
He might try, but no one would believe him. The more he remains silent, the worse for him. It does not matter what he wants to achieve. What matters is what would be the outcome for him and it won't be good for him. He was outed to the whole world. There is no going back for him now.

His manipulation works in isolation. His whole strategy on manipulation relied on defenseless women that are isolated and have no strong support. Now he is outed and everyone in the business knows about him. Women already took a stance against him so no woman would feel defenseless or without support.

If he wants to be successful manipulator he has to change his whole strategy. His silence is a sign of his fear. He knows that he will be torn apart the moment he appears in the public.
All this is definitely true.

What I'm stuck on is psychically knowing his motivations and thoughts right now. I can feel them so strongly and it's maddening. I'm feeling it and it's even giving me a headache when I focus too much. He's a monster.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
All this is definitely true.

What I'm stuck on is psychically knowing his motivations and thoughts right now. I can feel them so strongly and it's maddening. I'm feeling it and it's even giving me a headache when I focus too much. He's a monster.
This sucks . You can't control it and not pick up on him, but you also can't do anything.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
This sucks . You can't control it and not pick up on him, but you also can't do anything.
Thanks. Yes, I just have to stop thinking about the monster. That is the best route. The other amazing thing is you know how I have the one tooth that needs the root canal and I'm having it done on the 15th? Well, today since thinking about this idiot my tooth has been hurting in a way that it hasn't hurt before. Consistent burning/aching pain. So I'll be calling in the morning and hopefully getting in sooner. I have no doubt that this has something to do with the empathy stuff. Maybe I should call my dentist and tell them I am an empath/INFJ, pain is increasing due to tuning into bad energy, so get me in, pronto.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks. Yes, I just have to stop thinking about the monster. That is the best route. The other amazing thing is you know how I have the one tooth that needs the root canal and I'm having it done on the 15th? Well, today since thinking about this idiot my tooth has been hurting in a way that it hasn't hurt before. Consistent burning/aching pain. So I'll be calling in the morning and hopefully getting in sooner. I have no doubt that this has something to do with the empathy stuff. Maybe I should call my dentist and tell them I am an empath/INFJ, pain is increasing due to tuning into bad energy, so get me in, pronto.
Ah sucks that your tooth is aching because of said jerk. He is not worth it! He should not have this impact on you!
Old 01-07-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
... which is proof that he will never change.
It really is.
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ah sucks that your tooth is aching because of said jerk. He is not worth it! He should not have this impact on you!
He just made an already bad tooth worse. LOL
Fan Forum Legend

What do you think what each of the core 5's biggest flaw?
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
He just made an already bad tooth worse. LOL
That sucks lol
Old 01-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
It really is.
Yep. He is who he is... a monster.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
That sucks lol
LOL I needed treatment on it anyway, the process will just be fast forwarded now.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yep. He is who he is... a monster.
He really is
Closed Thread   Post New Thread