Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Probably Lindsay, Mouth or Chase tbh.
Loathed Lindsey for sure. Chase wasn't necessary. I actually wouldn't have minded Brooke/Chase in a long term way IF it would have been constructed properly. But that wasn't the case so I couldn't stand him either. Hated him with both Alex and Mia. Both girls were too good for him. Mouth, I had a love/hate relationship with him. Sometimes he annoyed me, others times I liked him. It really depended on the storyline he was involved in.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I did not care about Mouth/Millie. To be honest I pretend that the show ended in the 4th season where secondary characters were really secondary and they were not annoying. After that I felt that the secondary characters had more stories than the core and the core were supporting the stories of the secondary characters. As a result all of them were annoying .
Would have loved for the series to have ended in the 4th season. 6th season, max, but would have been just fine after 4 seasons like Everwood. Season finale of 4 was fabulous and it would have made a terrific series finale.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
I hated most guest stars except Jake and Sara.
I would have loved Jake to be bumped into main cast status. Really liked his character. It's too bad Sara wasn't in human form anymore. I would have appreciated a storyline if maybe Sara/Clay were just separated then she returned and they reunited. They could have lived happily ever after and left Tree Hill once the reunion took place. It would have gotten Clay off the screen for me too.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Loathed Lindsey for sure. Chase wasn't necessary. I actually wouldn't have minded Brooke/Chase in a long term way IF it would have been constructed properly. But that wasn't the case so I couldn't stand him either. Hated him with both Alex and Mia. Both girls were too good for him. Mouth, I had a love/hate relationship with him. Sometimes he annoyed me, others times I liked him. It really depended on the storyline he was involved in.
Could you have ever liked her? Say if she wasn't there just to create drama between Lucas and Peyton? Chase was okay in S4, but I always felt Mark only kept his character around because he liked Stephen. I liked Mouth in first 3 seasons, but after that not so much.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I would have loved Jake to be bumped into main cast status. Really liked his character. It's too bad Sara wasn't in human form anymore. I would have appreciated a storyline if maybe Sara/Clay were just separated then she returned and they reunited. They could have lived happily ever after and left Tree Hill once the reunion took place. It would have gotten Clay off the screen for me too.
Yeah, I would have loved that too Wouldn't have Clay still being with Sara improved his character at the beginning?
Old 12-19-2017, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Would have loved for the series to have ended in the 4th season. 6th season, max, but would have been just fine after 4 seasons like Everwood. Season finale of 4 was fabulous and it would have made a terrific series finale.
Wouldn't have been against the show ending in season 4, but we would have missed LP getting married so the show should have ended after season 6 imo.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Could you have ever liked her? Say if she wasn't there just to create drama between Lucas and Peyton? Chase was okay in S4, but I always felt Mark only kept his character around because he liked Stephen. I liked Mouth in first 3 seasons, but after that not so much.
I don't think so, lol. Well, I take that back. It would depend on why she was around. If she had close to the same personality as Lindsey (passive aggressive/victim mode) in other areas then I would have still loathed her.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah, I would have loved that too Wouldn't have Clay still being with Sara improved his character at the beginning?
Well, the main reason I hated him as you know is due to Mark going out of his way to replace Lucas with Clay. Then the constant Nathan/Clay are better bros than Nathan/Lucas indirect BS too. However, even if Clay and Nathan weren't close friends and he was just Nathan's sports agent I still would have disliked him. He was the worst sports agent ever and caused unnecessary drama for Naley not once but twice because of his stupid mistakes. So Clay with Sara would have helped for sure but the sports agent stuff is so damn annoying.
Old 12-19-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Wouldn't have been against the show ending in season 4, but we would have missed LP getting married so the show should have ended after season 6 imo.
I agree. I love Leyton season 6. Of course the one thing about ending it in season 4 was not having to put up with Lindsey/that BS in season 5. So it's really about how much you can put up with season 5/Lindsey/Lucas running once again from Peyton to get to the payoff known as season 6. Deep down, I think getting that season 6 is worth it even if season 5 works my last nerve at times. Still, I wouldn't have been pissed had the series ended after four seasons either.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I don't think so, lol. Well, I take that back. It would depend on why she was around. If she had close to the same personality as Lindsey (passive aggressive/victim mode) in other areas then I would have still loathed her.
Tbf, I don't think she would have been passive aggressive if wasn't in the LP situation.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, the main reason I hated him as you know is due to Mark going out of his way to replace Lucas with Clay. Then the constant Nathan/Clay are better bros than Nathan/Lucas indirect BS too. However, even if Clay and Nathan weren't close friends and he was just Nathan's sports agent I still would have disliked him. He was the worst sports agent ever and caused unnecessary drama for Naley not once but twice because of his stupid mistakes. So Clay with Sara would have helped for sure but the sports agent stuff is so damn annoying.
True, but yet again would have been an better agent if he didn't lose the love of his life.
Old 12-19-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I agree. I love Leyton season 6. Of course the one thing about ending it in season 4 was not having to put up with Lindsey/that BS in season 5. So it's really about how much you can put up with season 5/Lindsey/Lucas running once again from Peyton to get to the payoff known as season 6. Deep down, I think getting that season 6 is worth it even if season 5 works my last nerve at times. Still, I wouldn't have been pissed had the series ended after four seasons either.
Again, do you honestly think that LL would have happened under my watch?
Old 12-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Tbf, I don't think she would have been passive aggressive if wasn't in the LP situation.
I think you're right. Of course the actress has horrible (but awesome lol) things to say about Lindsey so it seems like Lindsey was always meant to be shown in a not so great light. I still crack up thinking about how some people actually liked Lucas/Lindsey and thought Lindsey was the best thing that ever happened to Lucas. How??!?!! I guess they missed how devious the character was, not to mention that she was merely a stepping stone as well, LOL.

Then again, I noticed a pattern with that group... this group that cheered for LL either: 1) Were Brucas fans realizing if they couldn't get their pairing, they would vote against LP getting an ending, so they went for LL 2) They were Peyton haters.

So there was an agenda involved which kind of gives them credit since it means under ideal situations they probably would have seen Lindsey for what she truly was. They just didn't care because anything was better than LP or Peyton being happy in their minds.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
True, but yet again would have been an better agent if he didn't lose the love of his life.
Possible. He was so careless, confident and egocentric though. He had confidence in his ability as a sports agent so who knows if he would have been more careful. Maybe. I guess it's possible. Anything would have been better than what was shown.
Old 12-19-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Again, do you honestly think that LL would have happened under my watch?
True.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread