Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2017, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Koni!
You are welcome !

We do cruise over those threads lately .
Old 12-18-2017, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
I would have loved to see Peyton with Haley. They started writing their friendship in Season 1 and then they left that ship sail. I felt that Haley/Peyton relationship was underdeveloped. As for Brooke I have no idea. Maybe she could spend time with Felix and overall the group, but just not that much with Peyton.
I definitely would have loved to have seen more Paley and with Brooke, I would have been tempted for her to hangout more with Anna.

Quote:
Exactly. I never saw something long lasting in Brucas in Season 1. I can't even call it relationship. It was like a fling. It was clear that Lucas did not love Brooke. He felt bad about hurting her because he is a good person, not because he loved her.
I didn't either and Luke didn't feel bad enough for him to not stopping to be with Peyton.

Quote:
They could have if they knew how to write supporting characters. Mark obviously did not know. Or he just wanted to have Peytonbe alone and singled out.
I think he just wanted to have Peyton alone, just so he could torture her some more tbh.

Quote:
The irony is that I liked Lucas and Haley the most in the Pilot and in the beginning of the first season. Peyton's character is really interesting, but not my cup of tea. Nothing against her, I just never connected to her. Nathan and Brooke were horrible in the beginning of the show. I have to admit thought that the writers managed to redeem Nathan for me. With Brooke it did not happen.

Still though I believe that Brooke was the character that got screwed the least. I mean she had drama, but she also did so many stupid things and somehow it was always OK for her to go there.
I thought that was pretty iconic too and I wonder what happened behind the scenes to make that happen. Agreed with you on Brooke too.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
You are welcome !

We do cruise over those threads lately .
We really have. It's incredible.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
We really have. It's incredible.
Time flies by when you are having fun.
Old 12-18-2017, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Time flies by when you are having fun.
Haha definitely.

Here is a question... Least favorite secondary character?
Old 12-18-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haha definitely.

Probably Lindsay, Mouth or Chase tbh.

Last edited by stlavin95; 12-18-2017 at 05:36 PM
Old 12-18-2017, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I definitely would have loved to have seen more Paley and with Brooke, I would have been tempted for her to hangout more with Anna.
Yeah I thought about Anna too . Paley were underdeveloped in my opinion.

Quote:
I didn't either and Luke didn't feel bad enough for him to not stopping to be with Peyton.
Definitely . Lucas really did not love Brooke. She was just available and he was in the mood for sex. I never bought that Lucas had feelings for Brooke, but then again I did not buy Brooke's feelings either. Come on! She wanted sex too. She was naked in his car. Such actions do not speak feelings. They speak I want to hit this. This is why I never believed Brooke being that hurt over Lucas being with Peyton.

Quote:
I think he just wanted to have Peyton alone, just so he could torture her some more tbh.
Most probably . He has sick mind.

Quote:
I thought that was pretty iconic too and I wonder what happened behind the scenes to make that happen. Agreed with you on Brooke too.
Yeah I am not sure. Haley and Lucas started out so good and overall balanced characters and then it kind of went downhill for them. Not sure why.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Haha definitely.

I did not care about Mouth/Millie. To be honest I pretend that the show ended in the 4th season where secondary characters were really secondary and they were not annoying. After that I felt that the secondary characters had more stories than the core and the core were supporting the stories of the secondary characters. As a result all of them were annoying .
Old 12-18-2017, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah I thought about Anna too . Paley were underdeveloped in my opinion.
Yeah, I'm not sure whether I would have introduced Felix into the show at all and I always that Anna deserved better than the writers. Me too, they had the potential to be an really great friendship.

Quote:
Definitely . Lucas really did not love Brooke. She was just available and he was in the mood for sex. I never bought that Lucas had feelings for Brooke, but then again I did not buy Brooke's feelings either. Come on! She wanted sex too. She was naked in his car. Such actions do not speak feelings. They speak I want to hit this. This is why I never believed Brooke being that hurt over Lucas being with Peyton.
Honestly, I always thought Brooke was in more in love of the idea with Luke than the guy himself.

Quote:
Most probably . He has sick mind.
He sadly is

Quote:
Yeah I am not sure. Haley and Lucas started out so good and overall balanced characters and then it kind of went downhill for them. Not sure why.
I think it was more noticeable with Lucas than it was with Haley, since she was the more likable character out of the two.

Last edited by stlavin95; 12-18-2017 at 11:26 PM
Old 12-18-2017, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I did not care about Mouth/Millie. To be honest I pretend that the show ended in the 4th season where secondary characters were really secondary and they were not annoying. After that I felt that the secondary characters had more stories than the core and the core were supporting the stories of the secondary characters. As a result all of them were annoying .
I thought that both characters were okay when they first appeared, but Mark ruined them like a lot of other characters.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure whether I would have introduced Felix into the show at all and I always that Anna deserved better than the writers. Me too, they had the potential to be an really great friendship.
Felix was not that interesting anyway . Anna was interesting character though. They started something in Season 1, but then they stopped. From Season 3 on they focused more on Braley than Paley.

Quote:
Honestly, I always thought Brooke was in more in love of the idea with Luke than the guy himself.
I don't even believe that. At least not for Season 1. A woman that wants to be in love does not strip down in some guy's car in attempt to seduce him. This is pure sex. She spent all her teen years thinking only about sex and scoring some hottie what made her want something different with Lucas? I am sorry, but there was no buildup for me to see Brooke wanting to be in love in Season 1. I saw it as a competition. She saw new eye candy, she wanted to hit it. Double plus that she competed with her friend for it.

In Season 3 I agree that she was in love of the idea of being in love than anything else .
Old 12-18-2017, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I thought that both characters were okay when they first appeared, but Mark ruined them like a lot of other characters.
In small doses they were OK, but we did not get small doses of them . And yeah they were ruined like most of the OTH characters.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Felix was not that interesting anyway . Anna was interesting character though. They started something in Season 1, but then they stopped. From Season 3 on they focused more on Braley than Paley.
Yeah he really wasn't and I think more people would have liked Anna if Felix didn't exist, plus Anna's storyline should have gotten more focus too. It always annoyed that Paley got the shaft for Braley since it didn't need to happen at all.

Quote:
I don't even believe that. At least not for Season 1. A woman that wants to be in love does not strip down in some guy's car in attempt to seduce him. This is pure sex. She spent all her teen years thinking only about sex and scoring some hottie what made her want something different with Lucas? I am sorry, but there was no buildup for me to see Brooke wanting to be in love in Season 1. I saw it as a competition. She saw new eye candy, she wanted to hit it. Double plus that she competed with her friend for it.

In Season 3 I agree that she was in love of the idea of being in love than anything else .
She definitely only want to get with him sexually in earlier season 1, but by the end of the relationship that season she was definitely in love of the idea of Lucas imo.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
In small doses they were OK, but we did not get small doses of them . And yeah they were ruined like most of the OTH characters.
Yeah true, and it's an short list of characters that didn't get ruined by Mark.
Old 12-19-2017, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hated most guest stars except Jake and Sara.