Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2019, 07:49 PM
  #226
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 391,190
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 12-27-2019, 11:13 PM
  #227
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286


I can’t believe some people on the episode discussion threads acting like Lindsey was angelic, lol.
Auror is offline  
Old 12-27-2019, 11:46 PM
  #228
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
Of course most were:

1. Brooke stans
2. Peyton haters
3. Lucas haters
4. Brucas shippers

Some combination.
Auror is offline  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:39 AM
  #229
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Of course most were:

1. Brooke stans
2. Peyton haters
3. Lucas haters
4. Brucas shippers

Some combination.
I think #2 sums them all up because I don't really believe that actual brucas stans exist. They were simply #2 pretending to be BL stans.
ds44 is offline  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:49 AM
  #230
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I think #2 sums them all up because I don't really believe that actual brucas stans exist. They were simply #2 pretending to be BL stans.
Great point.
Auror is offline  
Old 12-28-2019, 09:05 PM
  #231
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)


I can’t believe some people on the episode discussion threads acting like Lindsey was angelic, lol.

Lindsay was far from angelic If anything Lindsay was out for revenge. Before Peyton back to Tree Hill, she was able to live in this bubble. A bubble where she was Lucas' one true love and Haley was her best friend along with Nathan. She was living Peyton's life for the time being. What I don't get is that she read Lucas' book, she knows Lucas' heart is with Peyton. She said she was rooting for them when first meeting Lucas in New York. Was that a lie to make him feel better and make him vulnerable towards her? The Lindsay we met in New York and the Lindsay we got to see in Tree Hill are two different women. It's mind boggling how people thought she was anything but mean and vengeful.
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 02:15 PM
  #232
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 391,190
Can someone post on the Hilarie Burton board when you have some free time? Been super quiet there lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)


I can’t believe some people on the episode discussion threads acting like Lindsey was angelic, lol.
Same here, lol
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 02:29 PM
  #233
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
Lindsay was far from angelic
Exactly.

Quote:
If anything Lindsay was out for revenge. Before Peyton back to Tree Hill, she was able to live in this bubble. A bubble where she was Lucas' one true love and Haley was her best friend along with Nathan. She was living Peyton's life for the time being. What I don't get is that she read Lucas' book, she knows Lucas' heart is with Peyton. She said she was rooting for them when first meeting Lucas in New York. Was that a lie to make him feel better and make him vulnerable towards her? The Lindsay we met in New York and the Lindsay we got to see in Tree Hill are two different women. It's mind boggling how people thought she was anything but mean and vengeful.
I love your take on her being out for revenge. That is what it felt like. I love how you said she was almost living Peyton's life too. I think she felt this which is why she was so threatened when Peyton returned. It is bizarre who she got cozy with Haley and even tried with Brooke somewhat too. So weird. I thought she was good at reading/analyzing novels? She absolutely knew Lucas still loved Peyton, it was jumping off of the pages. She knew it, yet still attempted to be with him.

She played the victim too. She reminded me of the little kid who sets up the older sibling so the parents get on the older sibling even if the little kid started it all. That is how she tried to set up Peyton, especially during that library episode. I remember people getting on Peyton for that episode. I rolled my eyes. They took the bait. LOL.
Auror is offline  
Old 12-29-2019, 02:30 PM
  #234
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Can someone post on the Hilarie Burton board when you have some free time? Been super quiet there lately



Same here, lol


I will head there right now for a bit!
Auror is offline  
Old 01-02-2020, 01:39 PM
  #235
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 391,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)


I will head there right now for a bit!
Thanks!
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 01-02-2020, 02:02 PM
  #236
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Thanks!
Are you a solo mod there right now?
Auror is offline  
Old 01-03-2020, 01:57 AM
  #237
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 180,286
I just read something on Reddit about the main romantic pairings...

Someone mentioned:

Naley = the constant of the show

Leyton = the heart of the show

How do you guys feel about that assessment? Agree? Disagree? If you disagree, how do you feel about both pairings and what they represented?
Auror is offline  
Old 01-04-2020, 11:06 PM
  #238
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,552
I think you are right!

I think the whole LP thing was the heart of the show. I go to the voicevoer that Lucas was saying at the end of Season 6. It was panning over the rivercourt and "dreams do come true" was said. I think it's the idea that no matter what happens in a relationship, the two will always be there for each other. The whole saving Peyton thing was there. It wasn't that Peyton always wanted LUcas there, well she did, but she never asked. It was Lucas who wanted to be there to protect her. Not sure if t was Brooke or Haley or Peyton herself who said it or said something that implied it. Peyton could've called anyone, Nathan could've taken care of her, Jake could've taken care of her. Even Brooke or Haley could've taken care of her. Lucas chose to be with her. You notice after they officially got together, Peyton being saved didn't really need to happen anymore. Call me mushy, but I always felt that when Lucas and Peyton got together, she was saved. She was saved from the world where people were leaving her, where she felt alone and unloved. Lucas was her constant, her one true love and the one person she could always count on. Peyton and Lucas were the heart of the show because no matter what happened, their hearts bought them back to each other.

Nathan and Haley I feel are the constant and the heart of the show. Nathan and Haley were the couple that defied all the odds. With Chris Keller, Haley's music, Nathan's basketball camp, Nathan's paralysis and whatever he had to do to make it to the NBA. They put all their hearts into no matter what they did and even when things looked dismal in Season 3, they were still in love with each other and believed in what they had was enough to at least try and it worked.
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline  
Old 01-05-2020, 03:34 AM
  #239
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 391,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
I just read something on Reddit about the main romantic pairings...

Someone mentioned:

Naley = the constant of the show

Leyton = the heart of the show

How do you guys feel about that assessment? Agree? Disagree? If you disagree, how do you feel about both pairings and what they represented?
I completely agree with that assessment
stlavin95 is offline  
Old 01-05-2020, 03:34 AM
  #240
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 391,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auror (View Post)
Are you a solo mod there right now?
Pretty much, yeah
stlavin95 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST