Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Unfortunately for you; Milo Ventimiglia is the only cast member who said he definately would not do it. Plus I think you may have a hard time getting Aexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia to do anything together let alone act.

Quote:
Save Alexis Bledel!
Pretty Alexis Bledel (Gilmore Girls) having heated argument with Milo Ventimiglia in the corner of the Gramercy Cafe around 8 pm. He was in a black hoodie and said the C world real loud. She was weepy. Tried to ask if things were okay and he told us to f**** off. Mean freak, but to each his/her own!
Gawker Stalker: Milo Ventimiglia Calls Alexis Bledel a '****'

Saw Gilmore Girls’ Alexis Bledel with boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia on Park Ave at E 69TH ST at around 12 noon. Alexis, who was walking a little white dog stopped when boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia nearly pushed her to the side rather hard which led her to fall the ground as he stormed off. When I went to ask Alexis if she was alright she was rather polite and sweet and let me pet her dog.
Classic Gawker Stalker: Clubbin' and Strip Clubbin' — Your Next Episode of Newlyweds

Someone needs to kick this **** ass for treating this cutie like dog ****.
Looks like Milo is actually like Jess.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)
Unfortunately for you; Milo Ventimiglia is the only cast member who said he definately would not do it. Plus I think you may have a hard time getting Aexis Bledel and Milo Ventimiglia to do anything together let alone act.

thats a big reason why I couldn't like jess. I have not liked milo in any of his roles.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL22 (View Post)

That's sad It was years ago though. People can change. Well, if Milo can't do the movie I'd want her to end up with a new fresh guy I think. Maybe Marty or something?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
That's sad It was years ago though. People can change. Well, if Milo can't do the movie I'd want her to end up with a new fresh guy I think. Maybe Marty or something?
I rather it be someone totally new if it isn't going to be Logan. Marty had some severe nice guy issues.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I don't think Scott has much work atm, so I am sure they will find a way to get him back. Lauren just finished with Parenthood ( she has a new comedy coming up, but the production on that is a lot shorter than a 40 minute show ) and Alexis seems to be in a quiet period aswell, so if there's a right time to do it...

Personally I'd only want to see a movie if the following characters return : Lorelai, Rory, Emily, Luke, Lane, Paris and some of the town folks. It would be nice to have Sookie back aswell, but Melissa McCarthy is so famous now and busy, so I am not sure she'd have the time. Oh, and I would want Jess to return to end up with Rory. I want her to be happy and I always thought she had the most chemistry with him. He already showed he was capable of change, so I am sure they deserve eachother now..in a good way!
Definitely all of those main people need to come back!

I always loved Marty.

My guess is they'll go with Rory and a brand new guy. ASP might go there to respect all of the shippers of all of Rory's pairings.

I want this movie happening now.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-06-2015 at 12:45 PM
Old 01-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Addicted Fan

I think I'm probably the only GG fan who doesn't want a movie.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taryn74 (View Post)
I think I'm probably the only GG fan who doesn't want a movie.
How come?
Old 01-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I am okay either way. I still have fond memories of the show. The show was also so contentious and I for one found it difficult because of my own personal reading on the characters and how it contrasted so much from popular sentiment. I'll forever hold certain character in a great light and roll my eyes at others.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
How come?
Um, I don't know. I guess because I was pretty happy with where they left everybody? L/L were making steps to get back together (hopefully a little older and wiser about their relationship and what they mean to each other), Rory was excited about her future even though it didn't work out with her and Logan long-term, Lane was in a good place with her little family, same with Sookie and Jackson, the relationship between Lorelai and her parents was getting better than it had been before, etc. I just don't feel the need to see where everybody's at now I guess.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Um, I don't know. I guess because I was pretty happy with where they left everybody? L/L were making steps to get back together (hopefully a little older and wiser about their relationship and what they mean to each other), Rory was excited about her future even though it didn't work out with her and Logan long-term, Lane was in a good place with her little family, same with Sookie and Jackson, the relationship between Lorelai and her parents was getting better than it had been before, etc. I just don't feel the need to see where everybody's at now I guess.
Your reasoning makes a lot of sense. I agree with you. I was very satisfied with the ending of the series. Also, if a movie happens, it could threaten messing with things, too. I am sure drama will be involved somewhat and it could be at the expense of a solid storyline that has no business being messed with.

Great thoughts!
Old 01-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Also, if a movie happens, it could threaten messing with things, too. I am sure drama will be involved somewhat and it could be at the expense of a solid storyline that has no business being messed with.
Honestly, that scares me more than anything. Nobody can write GG like ASP (DR tried, and I'm thankful for his S7 efforts, but he just never quite "got it") and ASP is so bizarrely vindictive I'm afraid of what she would do with the characters if she got ahold of them again. She took such glee in destroying favorite characters and storylines in S6, I shudder to think of her in charge of them again.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Honestly, that scares me more than anything. Nobody can write GG like ASP (DR tried, and I'm thankful for his S7 efforts, but he just never quite "got it") and ASP is so bizarrely vindictive I'm afraid of what she would do with the characters if she got ahold of them again. She took such glee in destroying favorite characters and storylines in S6, I shudder to think of her in charge of them again.
You're absolutely right. It's definitely risky. The only hope is Lauren and Alexis would read the script and okay it before signing on. Not sure they would have that power but most definitely this is risky.

It's why I would never want an Everwood movie and I even trust Berlanti loads more than ASP. The Everwood ending was too flawless. It's like taking a famous painting and drawing on it. No, just no.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have been watching season 6 and can honestly say that I am disappointed in Rory's decision making. I know that it was not Logan's idea to steal that boat...but it seems that his introduction and presence into Rory's life hasn't been a positive one.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Exactly, Mich.

Betty, I agree that Rory wasn't a better person with Logan. At least not in S6, for sure. Honestly though I think she was trying too hard to be what she thought he wanted in a girl - reckless, daring - instead of being herself. And even though he didn't like it, he didn't do much to stand up to her. They both had some maturing to do.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Exactly, Mich.

Betty, I agree that Rory wasn't a better person with Logan. At least not in S6, for sure. Honestly though I think she was trying too hard to be what she thought he wanted in a girl - reckless, daring - instead of being herself. And even though he didn't like it, he didn't do much to stand up to her. They both had some maturing to do.
I respectfully disagree. Rory's spiral actually started at the end of S4 when she slept with a married Dean. I do think that that Logan could have handled certain situations better (like trying to actively get her to return and the bridesmaid debacle), but I also think all of these things would have happened regardless of Logan. Rory was never Lorelai. She actually liked Emily and Richard's world while still being down to earth. She was the bridge to both worlds. I guess for me I felt like she was too "good" all those early years. She was ready to burst. She needed to rebel and she did it so late partly because she was afraid of disappointing Lorelai. The irony about the gilmore girls is that Emily and Lorelai are far more alike than they are different. Lorelai is great so long as she approves of your action. But, once you mess she can be as hard and unyielding as her mother. As for Logan, I think he helped Rory break out of her shell and learn that its okay to mess up. He was the only one who didn't judge her nor did he approve of her actions. He was willing to let her make her own choices despite the fact that they were bad ones. I knew Rory would get her ish together eventually and never blamed Logan for it. My only beef with him in that story was that he didn't call her out. I understood why he didn't. He felt like he really had no right too. I never understood the logan is to blame for rory's bad decisions when it started before she ever met him.