our Patriarch is gone
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-31-2014, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
our Patriarch is gone
I was so sad to hear about his passing
Old 01-01-2015, 04:34 AM
Supreme Fan

He will be missed dearly.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was surprised that he was only 71. I thought he was alot older.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I actually did too. I stupidly thought he was around 70 during Gilmore Girls.

I just read that Kelly Bishop resides in South Orange, New Jersey. Is that close to you, Betty? So awesome that she was not far from Edward and could be there.
Old 01-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I actually did too. I stupidly thought he was around 70 during Gilmore Girls.

I just read that Kelly Bishop resides in South Orange, New Jersey. Is that close to you, Betty? So awesome that she was not far from Edward and could be there.
Seton Hall U (my alma mater) is in South Orange. It's about 30 minutes from me.
Old 01-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Seton Hall U (my alma mater) is in South Orange. It's about 30 minutes from me.
Close! And quite impressive you went to Seton Hall! Gorgeous, prestigious, Catholic University.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Alexis Bledel Remembers Edward Herrmann — ‘Gilmore Girls’ Grandpa Dies | TVLine
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was very nice, Ingmar.

I just want to say that I can't stand Chris! I hate what he did at Emily and Richard's wedding....what a jerk! and I hate what Emily did to start the whole thing...another interfering/snobby jerk!
Poor Luke and poor Lorelei...

It tough for me not to like Logan (even though I remember some of the negative things about the character) because I keep thinking of the actor....who I love on Good Wife.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Nice words from Alexis. I love that picture of them as Grandfather/Granddaughter playing golf. I loved that episode.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't like how Rory just threw herself at Logan in that last scene. What has happened to Rory? She has become the sexual aggressor.
Old 01-04-2015, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't like how Rory just threw herself at Logan in that last scene. What has happened to Rory? She has become the sexual aggressor.
I think Rory needed to get out of her safe zone. She's testing her boundaries and I think that's natural. I guess I never bought into the idea of someone just being a good girl. Good Girls also make mistakes especially where there is a self-imposed repression going on like there was with Rory.
Old 01-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Supreme Fan

While I will always prefer the Rory of seasons 1-4, I do think that it was realistic that her ''wild side'' was also discovered. Most teens have that phase and she just got it later than other kids. In the end she ended up as a personal, who was very close to old Rory, so I was sattisfied in the end.

I still feel so sad about Edward Hermann. There were rumours that they would announce a movie next summer at the festival Alexis, Lauren and Amy will reunite at, but a movie just wouldn't be the same now. They could ofcourse start the movie with Richard's death and Rory coming home.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh man, good news about a possible movie. Sad news that Edward wouldn't be in it.

Yes, they absolutely could have the main plot circle around Richard's death. It would make sense. We'd also see real emotion when they're sad over Richard's death. It would be them mourning Edward on the screen. This could be work. In fact, I could see ASP's head spinning right now creatively thinking about pushing forward with this movie since his death affected all of the cast. Have we heard from Scott at all? I pray if they do a movie that Patterson is involved. I mean, how could they not include Luke? They'd have to! I hope Scott would be in favor of a movie.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Oh man, good news about a possible movie. Sad news that Edward wouldn't be in it.

Yes, they absolutely could have the main plot circle around Richard's death. It would make sense. We'd also see real emotion when they're sad over Richard's death. It would be them mourning Edward on the screen. This could be work. In fact, I could see ASP's head spinning right now creatively thinking about pushing forward with this movie since his death affected all of the cast. Have we heard from Scott at all? I pray if they do a movie that Patterson is involved. I mean, how could they not include Luke? They'd have to! I hope Scott would be in favor of a movie.
I don't think Scott has much work atm, so I am sure they will find a way to get him back. Lauren just finished with Parenthood ( she has a new comedy coming up, but the production on that is a lot shorter than a 40 minute show ) and Alexis seems to be in a quiet period aswell, so if there's a right time to do it...

Personally I'd only want to see a movie if the following characters return : Lorelai, Rory, Emily, Luke, Lane, Paris and some of the town folks. It would be nice to have Sookie back aswell, but Melissa McCarthy is so famous now and busy, so I am not sure she'd have the time. Oh, and I would want Jess to return to end up with Rory. I want her to be happy and I always thought she had the most chemistry with him. He already showed he was capable of change, so I am sure they deserve eachother now..in a good way!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread