Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Everwood Fan Pictures Thread #3: Post Away!!!

Everwood Fan Pictures Thread #3

This is a thread to share pictures. It could be pictures of yourself but more generally, pictures of anything you want share!

Post away!
Old 07-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Last page of posts on #2: http://www.fanforum.com/f104/everwoo...0/index20.html
Old 07-19-2016, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Definitely your shyness is more pronounced than mine . Though I think that at work (or when I'm showing my intelect) I feel similar to what you felt when you played soccer or basketball. You just know that you have it so you are not shy.
Old 07-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!!
Old 07-19-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread!

Definitely your shyness is more pronounced than mine . Though I think that at work (or when I'm showing my intelect) I feel similar to what you felt when you played soccer or basketball. You just know that you have it so you are not shy.
Oh for sure it makes sense you're that way at work.

How do you feel when you're somewhere socially hanging out with a group and maybe you have to talk in front of everyone? Or like at a family get together and you're talking with a group of people listening?
Old 07-19-2016, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)

How do you feel when you're somewhere socially hanging out with a group and maybe you have to talk in front of everyone? Or like at a family get together and you're talking with a group of people listening?
I don't like when I have to be center of the attention. I can't talk in front of group of people. Even if I hang out with a group I usually have one to one conversation. I talk to just 1 or 2 people and let the others do the major communication.

Though this is not just pure shyness. It's the fact that I find most of the discussion topics the people use quite boring. And what I find interesting usually goes way over their heads. So as a result I just stay there ... physically. And mentally I'm in completely different place.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I don't like when I have to be center of the attention. I can't talk in front of group of people. Even if I hang out with a group I usually have one to one conversation. I talk to just 1 or 2 people and let the others do the major communication.

Though this is not just pure shyness. It's the fact that I find most of the discussion topics the people use quite boring. And what I find interesting usually goes way over their heads. So as a result I just stay there ... physically. And mentally I'm in completely different place.
I do the same thing! I drift off in a different land/state of being when I'm bored and in a large group. I can't help it. I think we do this as a defensive mechanism almost. We protect ourselves because otherwise it would be really uncomfortable and maybe even mildly damaging to us since it's just not a natural thing we need or desire.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do the same thing! I drift off in a different land/state of being when I'm bored and in a large group. I can't help it. I think we do this as a defensive mechanism almost. We protect ourselves because otherwise it would be really uncomfortable and maybe even mildly damaging to us since it's just not a natural thing we need or desire.
Oh yeah. I do think that it's defense mechaism we developed as kids to tolerate situations we can't escape.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Oh yeah. I do think that it's defense mechaism we developed as kids to tolerate situations we can't escape.
Right.
Old 07-21-2016, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Koni, You are just too intelligent to not be interested in topics that go way over people's heads.

Even though I was a teacher I don't like to talk in front of a group of adults. Kids...on the other hand...no problem!

Michelle, you know that I also drift off to another dimension....especially when I don't understand what is being spoken! lol
Old 07-21-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nadine and Chris together in Manhattan. She spent a few days with him there..

Old 07-22-2016, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Koni, You are just too intelligent to not be interested in topics that go way over people's heads.
I can't help it . Even doctors have told me that my headache is because I am too smart and think all the time .

Quote:
Even though I was a teacher I don't like to talk in front of a group of adults. Kids...on the other hand...no problem!
Maybe because teaching is your element like say sports is Michelle's thing?

Quote:
Michelle, you know that I also drift off to another dimension....especially when I don't understand what is being spoken! lol
It's a great defense mechanism .

Awesome picture of Nadine and Chris!
Old 07-22-2016, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

So this is a card that I colored:

I plan to give it as a gift to a friend that I might meet later today. She invited me to her birthday 2 months ago, but I couldn't go. I think that this would be still sweet to her.

I also managed to make one of my best friends to start coloring too.

The other sweet thing was that a co-worker from our team who is artistic (he paints plastic models) complimented the way I combine colors in the cards so I gave him a card as well. This is his last day on this job so I gave him this card as a gift and I even left a message from me .
Old 07-22-2016, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Betty, I love that picture of your children! Awe, so cool they met up and are hanging out together in Manhattan! Why didn't you go meet up with them? You should have gone!

Koni, I love the colors you use, you simply know what colors to use depending on the picture, it's amazing. You coloring is obviously contagious because you keep getting other people hooked on it.
Old 07-22-2016, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Koni, I love the colors you use, you simply know what colors to use depending on the picture, it's amazing. You coloring is obviously contagious because you keep getting other people hooked on it.
I owe it to my mother. She is really good at interior design. She doesn't have such education, but she is really great at it. My father always mentions it to her that she just knows how to do it. When it comes to furniture, wall colors, clothes she is just great. She really thought that as a woman I have to know this so she has taught me since young age how to combine clothes and colors.

Other than that I just rely on my Intuition. I don't get the whole picture in my head in the beginning btw. I go piece by piece, but I know what are my transitions colors and what are my accent colors so I kind of wing it, but in the end it works somehow .