Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2007, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex, who has endless talent in video making
riiiiiiiight...
Really huh? Then tell me this, Frenchie, why is it that you have a long list of WINS at video award competitions? Why?

You have loads of talent, you know it, but you're way too adorable to admit as much. With your talent if you lived in LA, for instance, think about it, would you not maybe consider getting into the entertainment business?

Bottom line, you have a gift. It's a beautiful thing. Admit it proudly already, talented one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex, who is convention bound
This convention is in Chigaco, I think
Whattttttt? Are you serious? When, where? For how long? And why was I not aware of this? Ahhhhhh Do you know how close I am to Chicago?!!!!

This is wonderfully shocking and awesome news, I'm both happy and excited but also pissed off you never told me about it so as a result, my emotions are scattered everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by French accent Alex and Quebec accents rule
Of course !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex who said the magic word, CREPE
You should try it sometimes. On crepes it's addicting.
Yeah? Mmmhmmmmm

Last edited by jediwands; 06-09-2007 at 04:38 PM
Old 06-10-2007, 12:18 AM
buffyannAlex

Quote:
Originally Posted by my biggest fan (View Post)
Really huh? Then tell me this, Frenchie, why is it that you have a long list of WINS at video award competitions? Why?
You have loads of talent, you know it, but you're way too adorable to admit as much. With your talent if you lived in LA, for instance, think about it, would you not maybe consider getting into the entertainment business?
I appreciate the words more than life, and your naïvety is endearing, really but I doubt that just because I've made 2 nice fan videos that hollywood is gonna hire me There's lots of more talented vidders out there, and even them aren't into professional editing. So who knows where it may lead in 10 years but I'm not really building my mind around it, you know ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the most emotionnal and enthusiastic person on earth
Whattttttt? Are you serious? When, where? For how long? And why was I not aware of this? Ahhhhhh Do you know how close I am to Chicago?!!!!
This is wonderfully shocking and awesome news, I'm both happy and excited but also pissed off you never told me about it so as a result, my emotions are scattered everywhere.
, it's just a plan right now, or more something I hope I could do. The convention in in AUgust but it's too late to attend this year (sold out) so I'm thinking maybe next year. This way, maybe that'll leave me time to understand how it works and to work on you so you'll come along

To continue on the picture think, here's a couple of pics from Bologna, Italy when I went last year

Old 06-16-2007, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

I wasn't planning on posting any more pics for a while, but I had these on my camera and decided to go ahead and put them up.

My Truck (and the message)

The Store I used to work at:

Some of the food that I used to sell when I worked there (doesn't that look delicious )

The place that I currently work:

Me and Ashley:

Billie and Charity:

Charity

One of my peanut butter cup cookies (I realize it looks kind of rough, but they tasted awesome):

And one final random pic of the old barn out behind my house:
Old 06-16-2007, 04:10 PM
buffyannAlex

Cool ics Alan
Funny on the pic of Charity in the blue top, I thought she kinda looks like Julie Benz
Not a fan of the food served at your old shop but the cookiesyou made look cool I wish we could taste them through internet...

Old 06-19-2007, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyannAlex (View Post)
I appreciate the words more than life, and your naïvety is endearing, really but I doubt that just because I've made 2 nice fan videos that hollywood is gonna hire me There's lots of more talented vidders out there, and even them aren't into professional editing. So who knows where it may lead in 10 years but I'm not really building my mind around it, you know ?
No, I don't know!

I think you have talent and passion and if you follow that, who knows where it could lead. That's how I see it. Frenchie, you haven't even been to school for this and you're exceptional, could you imagine if you took a class or two how much more you would learn and polish your existing skills? Seriously, it's true.

Quote:
, it's just a plan right now, or more something I hope I could do. The convention in in AUgust but it's too late to attend this year (sold out) so I'm thinking maybe next year. This way, maybe that'll leave me time to understand how it works and to work on you so you'll come along
Cool!

Love the Italy pics, Alan, love all of your pics too! The peanut butter cookies

Charity is pretty, I can certainly see the appeal.

Last edited by jediwands; 06-19-2007 at 07:40 AM
Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Glad everyone liked the pics. Those are a couple of the worst pics I have of Charity, but she won't let me post any of the good ones.

The best I could do was this group Miss McCurtain County shot.

Old 06-20-2007, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Which one is she again? Just want to make sure I'm looking at her. LOL
Old 06-20-2007, 06:22 AM
buffyannAlex

I was too shy to ask.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

She is the left-most girl on the front row. That's not really a good picture of her though.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Gotcha, ok

I was thinking that was her or my other guess was the girl in the white, in the back, way to the right, third one in.

How does this Miss McCurtain County thing work again? One girl wins yearly?
Old 06-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. One girl gets crowned every September, so Charity's reign is nearing its end. She has promised me that she'll write 'Miss Haworth Loves Me' on my truck when (or if) she wins that in November.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

How do they decide who wins?
Old 06-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Miss McCurtain County has a modeling competition and the ladies answer a question. In Miss McCurtain County there is an interview, modeling, and talent. Charity finished as first runner up and talent winner last year, so she has high hopes for this year.
Old 06-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That's awesome and totally impressive. What did she do talent-wise, last year?
Old 06-21-2007, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

She did a dance routine and she mixed in some twirling stuff. She used swords, batons, and ended it with a flaming baton twirl that got the crowd on its feet.