Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2018, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It makes sense that he was trying to make Jake unlikable in a way, but then, why drag them out for so damn long? Its just cruel.

B/H were a lot better for me in the beginning, before we found out that bright wanted to break up with her. I think that kind of tainted them a bit. I sort of wish he had so we could have had more angst or something because yeah, they are just kinda boring.
Old 01-31-2018, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
It makes sense that he was trying to make Jake unlikable in a way, but then, why drag them out for so damn long? Its just cruel.

B/H were a lot better for me in the beginning, before we found out that bright wanted to break up with her. I think that kind of tainted them a bit. I sort of wish he had so we could have had more angst or something because yeah, they are just kinda boring.
Honestly... it could have been as stupid of a reason as a contract and they used up the episodes no matter what. Who knows. You are right though... very cruel.

They were boring. I've always kind of felt that way but the boring increased as their story moved along, lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread