Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

and Ephram can know his fears about everything he can talk to Andy about them. It's so warm and refreshing to feel. It was hard to watch them fighting all the time, episode after episode.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-25-2011, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it was hard to see them fight all the time.

Here's a quick question:

After their bond in S4, do you think they would ever fight again? Or if they disagreed, how would they handle it?

I just imagine them never really getting into the yellfests ever again, but of course they wouldn't always get along 100%, but I think they'd be able to talk it out.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 01-25-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tos (View Post)
After their bond in S4, do you think they would ever fight again? Or if they disagreed, how would they handle it?
It would definitely be handled differently. THey have learned so much about each other and how to not push each other's buttons. And along the way, they've learned that if one says soemthign mean, not to take it personally. I believe that was their original problem. They took everything to heart. And Andy and Ephram are both naturally sarcastic individuals, it just made everything worse. Everything always got out of hand with one egging on the other.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-26-2011, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely agree that their arguments will be a lot different. Of course, they're going to have disagreements. They're human. But, they now have a very strong respect for each other. So, while arguing, there will not be the yelling of the past. Voices may be raised, but they will watch what they say to each other and how they talk to each other.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
And Andy and Ephram are both naturally sarcastic individuals, it just made everything worse. Everything always got out of hand with one egging on the other.
That's true. They always seemed to kind of want to one up each other in how personal or hurtful they could get. Ephram in particular seemed to take pleasure in some of the things he said. But not anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
But, they now have a very strong respect for each other. So, while arguing, there will not be the yelling of the past. Voices may be raised, but they will watch what they say to each other and how they talk to each other.
Exactly, well said. Respect is a big part of it.

I wonder what kind of disagreements they would have. I think Ephram would try to help Andy out with dealing with Delia, but Ephram would maybe sometimes agree with what Andy's decisions are. He's be like, didn't you already learn that that doesn't work with me?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wonder what kind of disagreements they would have. I think Ephram would try to help Andy out with dealing with Delia, but Ephram would maybe sometimes agree with what Andy's decisions are. He's be like, didn't you already learn that that doesn't work with me?
I think that it's possible for Andy to perhaps let Delia get away with murder at times...remember how clueless he was with Ephram? I could see Ephram giving his two sense to Andy about this because he doesn't like what Delia's doing or who she's hanging around with. In his concern for his sister he might tell Andy, "What the heck are you doing? Do you realize that Delia is.......blah blah blah."
Ephram would give Andy advice on how to tough love.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ephram gave Andy advice on lot of things, he just didn't know it
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-29-2011, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I think that it's possible for Andy to perhaps let Delia get away with murder at times...remember how clueless he was with Ephram? I could see Ephram giving his two sense to Andy about this because he doesn't like what Delia's doing or who she's hanging around with. In his concern for his sister he might tell Andy, "What the heck are you doing? Do you realize that Delia is.......blah blah blah."
Ephram would give Andy advice on how to tough love.
Exactly!! Yes! Ephram would give Andy a smack of reality once in a while. Because, as you said, we saw with Ephram that Andy needs it!

It would be hilarious to watch Ephram get frustrated at Andy making the same mistakes all over again.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Andy decided to be open and honest with Ephram and tell him about Amy and Reed. Ephram's reaction was sad.

I like Reid less and less as the show goes on. He just is coming off a bit douchey to me. Now he hasn't called or made an attempt to talk to Amy after kissing her? Then they make plans and he bails midway through? She could have gone to the concert! But it is good that Amy can have an "Easy" relationship without all the stress and intensity she had in the past.

Good God Kyle is annoying. His constant "you're jealous of me, I'm a genius!" is so freaking annoying. 100 dollars is a lot but how does he think he is going to afford Julliard? I mean dude, maybe you should consider a job? He can easily make 100 dollars though! Sell some things online, offer to babysit, get a part time job etc. I like that Ephram gets to see what a broody teenager is like, it seems he can relate to his father more. Their ending scenes were cute. When Kyle asked if they should hug, that was funny.

I'm not sure why Nina is so awkward around Andy now? I mean, its obvious that she still has feelings for him. I dont see why she doesnt just maintain her friendship with him and then not worry about what Jake thinks? He can deal with it. The whole counseling thing was just weird!

Ephram asking Amy to the concert was A D O R A B L E. Ugh why didn't she just ditch Reed and go? She practically made Reed ask her out so she should have just rescheduled.

The core 4 scene at the end was SO CUTE. I Loved seeing E/A just hanging out as friends. Gosh, they just stand next to each other and radiate chemistry.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I love that Andy decided to be open and honest with Ephram and tell him about Amy and Reed. Ephram's reaction was sad.
I know, it was so sad. Love the open communication between father and son but Ephram was crushed.

Quote:
I like Reid less and less as the show goes on. He just is coming off a bit douchey to me. Now he hasn't called or made an attempt to talk to Amy after kissing her? Then they make plans and he bails midway through? She could have gone to the concert! But it is good that Amy can have an "Easy" relationship without all the stress and intensity she had in the past.
He's stupid for sure. I am so glad we don't have to put up with Amy/Reid for very long.

Quote:
Good God Kyle is annoying. His constant "you're jealous of me, I'm a genius!" is so freaking annoying. 100 dollars is a lot but how does he think he is going to afford Julliard? I mean dude, maybe you should consider a job? He can easily make 100 dollars though! Sell some things online, offer to babysit, get a part time job etc. I like that Ephram gets to see what a broody teenager is like, it seems he can relate to his father more. Their ending scenes were cute. When Kyle asked if they should hug, that was funny.
Kyle is a tool in the beginning. I remember reacting just like you are now, haha.

Quote:
I'm not sure why Nina is so awkward around Andy now? I mean, its obvious that she still has feelings for him. I dont see why she doesnt just maintain her friendship with him and then not worry about what Jake thinks? He can deal with it. The whole counseling thing was just weird!
I guess Nina is like that because she has feelings for Andy but is trying to deny them. The entire situation is weird and stupid. I wish Jake would leave and Andy/Nina would get started already, lol.

Quote:
Ephram asking Amy to the concert was A D O R A B L E. Ugh why didn't she just ditch Reed and go? She practically made Reed ask her out so she should have just rescheduled.
I know! I wish she would have ditched Reed. I love this build up for EA.

Quote:
The core 4 scene at the end was SO CUTE. I Loved seeing E/A just hanging out as friends. Gosh, they just stand next to each other and radiate chemistry.
SOOOOOOO much freaken chemistry.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread