Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Here we gooooo the final season.

Ugh Nina picking Jake? No thanks. Andy telling Nina not to marry Jake was really sweet. Why didn’t Nina just agree then and there. Why did she need time? UGH. Their argument was hard to watch. I don’t understand why they were pushing each other away.
I hatttted this. Man, Andy/Nina have danced around each other forever. I really would have liked for them to reunite early season 4 so we could have seen it all play out instead of Jake still existing.

Quote:
Reed… aka the guy from Jane the Virgin. That’s hilarious. Amy just falls for guys too easily. Is he really gay? I don’t remember. lol. I want to like him though, he seems cool. Not too fond of Amy’s hair tbh. I just love her hair long but I guess its a nice change.
He's not gay. Kyle is. Not that this has anything to do with Reid, lol, but Reid is not gay.

I think Amy's hair was a result of trying to show Amy with more maturity and wisdom or something. This show was known for hairstyles reflecting certain storylines.

Quote:
Bright waiting on Ephram was so adorable!!! I definitely missed him in the episode so it was great to see him show up at the end. His cute little face. Definitely interested to see what happens with E/A in the next one.

Why is Delia all girly now?
Love Bright and Bright/Ephram.

Delia goes from tomboy, to girly then tomboy then girly, haha, I love how she kind of goes back and forth and it's A-Okay too.

Quote:
Hannah’s braids were hilarious. I actually went to school with braids like that And was teased relentlessly haha. I had the good mind to take them out the next day lol. The Bright and Hannah airport scene was really adorable. The kiss. That was a good kiss. I mostly like them for Bright but still, I am enjoying this storyline.
The braids. Good that you took yours out too, haha.

Quote:
Glad the marriage was Edna and Irvs!

Decent premiere but nothing THAT amazing imo. Hope the next ones interest me a bit more.
Totally agree. I think as Ephram/Amy fans we just wanted to see more and fast. LOL That is why it felt kind of incomplete, there was so much to tackle and nothing really happened in this one. It was like this episode kind of tied up season 3 loose ends and 4.2 is when season 4 REALLY gets started.
Old 12-20-2017, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I think it would have been way better to have Nina actually pick Andy at the start of the season and we could see them navigate their relationship. They were always subtly cute but they didnt have the "will they/wont they" factor in the way that EA did so I dont think it was necessary for the show to keep them apart. If anything, they could have had them sort of dating but not be official until the end of the season. Or broken them up temporarily mid way through and then back together. It just sucks we didnt get to see them together earlier.

Reid isn't gay? Why did he say "partner" then in the last episode? LOL. Weird.

402 was definitely stronger than the premiere, thats for sure.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yeah I think it would have been way better to have Nina actually pick Andy at the start of the season and we could see them navigate their relationship. They were always subtly cute but they didnt have the "will they/wont they" factor in the way that EA did so I dont think it was necessary for the show to keep them apart. If anything, they could have had them sort of dating but not be official until the end of the season. Or broken them up temporarily mid way through and then back together. It just sucks we didnt get to see them together earlier.

Reid isn't gay? Why did he say "partner" then in the last episode? LOL. Weird.

402 was definitely stronger than the premiere, thats for sure.
Exactly. Yes, it totally sucks we didn't get to see Andy/Nina together earlier. I guess it might be the result of the merger and Berlanti only having limited time so he gave us their endpoint (but we already knew that would be their endpoint) without us seeing the payoff of finally together romantically.

I know, the Reid thing is so weird. LOL I have no idea why he said partner which certainly inferred possibly being gay.

Totally agree about 4.2.
Old 12-26-2017, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even if he just meant partner as in business partner or friend or whatever, he had to know it sounded that way.
Old 12-29-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Exactly. So weird.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread