New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Everwood Episode Discussion #401: A Kiss To Build A Dream On

A Kiss To Build A Dream On

Season Premiere Thursday, Sep 29 9/8c

At the end of last season, Andy (Treat Williams) left Nina (Stephanie Niznik) virtually speechless by finally declaring his love for her, and Ephram (Gregory Smith) decided to make a clean break from his troubles in Everwood by moving to Europe. In the season premiere, Nina will choose between the two men she loves ? Andy and Jake (Scott Wolf). At Delia's (Vivien Cardone) behest, Ephram makes an emotional return to Everwood just in time for an unexpected wedding; Bright (Chris Pratt) and Hannah (Sarah Drew) are reunited after their first kiss and a summer spent apart; and Amy (Emily VanCamp) and Rose (Merrilyn Gann) find that Rose's cancer has driven them apart rather than brought them together. Justin Baldoni ("Spring Break Shark Attack") joins the cast as Reid Bardem, a medical student who catches Amy's eye.

Debra Mooney, John Beasley and Tom Amandes also star. Executive producer Rina Mimoun wrote the episode directed by Arvin Brown.
I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Thanks for opening this thread up, co-mod. It feels good to have the beginning signs of season 4 approaching. Just a few more days and we are off!

Bring it on!
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

Yay! I'm all sorts of giddy now!! Thanks for opening the thread, Gaby!!
Can't wait for Thurs!!!
Old 09-28-2005, 07:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

how are rose and amy not getting along?!?!
Old 09-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

does anyone know if this thursday's episode will be repeated, like on easy view sunday? my tivo is programmed to record something else on thurs., and I want to make sure I don't miss it....anyone have any info?
thanks!
Twilight: Bella & Edward, the greatest love story ever told
**You're my life now**
paceyztruelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

There hasn't been Easy View Everwood since the end of season 2. So it's likely the premiere will never be repeated.
I made my icon.
BepperGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't ever count on Easy View again. Unfortunately, that seems to be done and over with. Why they pulled it, I will never know. Instead, they stocked up on OTH episodes. Puzzling to me.

Quote:
how are rose and amy not getting along?!?!
Not sure, but even if someone did know of a specific reason, it would be considered a spoiler. However, I do think it's pretty general and not specific. Rose's cancer has caused a rift between them.. Probably the stress of the situation would be my guess.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds interesting. Bring on the new episodes!
Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
Sounds interesting. Bring on the new episodes!
Same here! 1 more day!
Old 09-29-2005, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Just a few more hours until I get to see some Amy goodness....oh yeah, and the other people will be there too.
Jake: Cold-blooded but fair.
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally ... it's back!

I'll be back around 10ish to let y'all know my thoughts.

icon
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Just watched it!

I didn't watch Everwood at like...all last season but I saw Bright & Hannah and was immediately in love I personally thought there wasn't a lot of them but their scenes totally cracked me up...espcically the airport one!
Old 09-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

LOVED the bright and hannah scenes as always..I love them together...I'm a little upset about Andy and Nina not being together...and i liked the ending b/c Ephram appeared out of nowhere...I like Amy's hair too...shes so pretty

Avi by: Maddy^
LucasLOVESBrooke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the premiere ... but I didn't love it. The show didn't feel off, but the episode did. I like the addition of Reid, and his line about making a best friend in that stage of life. I thought "that is so true"...and Amy's obsession with him is somewhat interesting.

I can't blame Nina for choosing the safe route with Jake. He hasn't really given her a reason for her to potentially leave him, but Andy and her do have some major chemistry.

Glad to see Irv/Edna in a good place, since last season they went through some tough times. And I was glad Ephram came back to Everwood. And Delia is so girly now, it's so odd.

I loved how Hannah was hiding from Bright in the airport, and then when she an Amy squealed at eachother. And the ink blob.

icon
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved this ep. It included everything that I love about the show, and I was so happy to see Irv and Edna get married, they're beyond adorable. I think Emily looks lovely with her new haircut, and I adored the Bright/Hannah parts. She was so funny with her "noise making" hair. What I love so much about this show is that it's not showy, it's not about some big event or mystery that needs to be solved. It's just about these characters that I've come to love so much over the years, and each year when the show comes back, it's like welcoming old friends back into your life. It's amazing. Also, this show makes me cry or tear up every episode it seems, even if nothing sad happens. Tonight it happened when Jake brought out the sign that said Sam's. I love this show.