Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Pre-orders are a go!

Amazon.com: Everwood: The Complete Fourth Season: Treat Williams, Gregory Smith, Emily VanCamp, Debra Mooney, John Beasley, Vivien Cardone, Chris Pratt, Stephanie Niznik, Merrilyn Gann, Tom Amandes: Movies & TV

Quote:
I like it. But I was kinda hoping for something other than A/E/A, tbh. I get that they are the focal point, but the show had other people. Idk. I'm stoked we are actually getting s4 tbh, and I don't mind the color, it'll match s3.
Thinking about it, I too am a bit disappointed that we didn't get anyone else on the cover. But like you said, they were the focal point of the show. Still doesn't mean we can't grumble about it.

ETA: Season 4: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,699 in Movies & TV
Season 3: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,189 in Movies & TV
Season 2: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,981 in Movies & TV

Well that didn't take too long. Season 4: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,758 in Movies & TV
Thanks shadow! You do quick work! I truly hope we got out in style!

By the way, for all the delays up to get the pre-orders on amazon.com...there's not even an entry at all yet for the set on amazon.ca Amazon, thumbing it's nose at Canada since 1993.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 04-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Loyal Fan

We're top 30 baby!

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #25 in Movies & TV
Quote:
I truly hope we got out in style!
That'd be quite fitting and very much deserved. *hopes as well*

You guys don't have an entry yet? Bummer. It could be worse tough. You guys could be region 2 or or whatever Europe and the rest of the world is! Those guys have to go through that whole thing of importing the DVD's and then buying a DVD player from here as well or a multi-region player from their own country. It looks like it'd be very stressful. Which is weird, since I've always gotten the impression the show was more popular overseas in some countries.

Warner needs to get on that.

ETA: Soooo close to the top 10! Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13 in Movies & TV
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart

Last edited by ShadowMagist; 04-09-2011 at 11:59 AM
Old 04-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Loyal Fan

After hovering around the top 10, we're down to:

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35 in Movies & TV

I wouldn't worry too much, we've still got MONTHS to go until it's released. No big.

For deleted scenes, I wonder if we'll get any of Amy's storyline with her professor? I do believe they filmed a few more episodes worth of that but started to edit that SL(and unfortunately Amy) out, so that they could wrap up the rest of the show.

So, if they did in fact shoot all of that, would you want to see it? Remember the last thing we saw of that SL was Amy going to Andy to see if he would teach at the university, her and the professor discussing how cute Andy is, and then a mention in the finale of Amy going to D.C for a rally.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the information on the sales ranking, shadow. I always like following that. Especially when it's good news!

Quote:
For deleted scenes, I wonder if we'll get any of Amy's storyline with her professor? I do believe they filmed a few more episodes worth of that but started to edit that SL(and unfortunately Amy) out, so that they could wrap up the rest of the show.

So, if they did in fact shoot all of that, would you want to see it? Remember the last thing we saw of that SL was Amy going to Andy to see if he would teach at the university, her and the professor discussing how cute Andy is, and then a mention in the finale of Amy going to D.C for a rally.
Oh! I didn't even think about that. I would LOVE to see that! As posters have mentioned lately, Amy does not have a big S4 story, and that's because the one that he was supposed to have gets cut. Amy deserved a big story, even if I wasn't very interested in where it was going. So, yeah, I'd be interested big time.

Plus, I always find it interesting to see what they cut vs what they keep. With the S1 deleted scenes, there was some excellent stuff (the Rose/Ephram scene with the flower for the dress in "Episode 20", or Harold and Bright's talk about Harold's youth in "Vegetative State", or even the Delia/Nina scene about Julia's dress that didn't even get filmed but we saw in script for "The Unveiling"). Sometimes the stuff that gets left out can be some of the best. And then again, for some, like the deleted scenes not mentioned, there's good reason to leave 'em out, heh.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 04-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I wouldn't worry too much, we've still got MONTHS to go until it's released. No big.

I just did my part:

From Amazon..
Quote:
Thank you, your order has been placed.
An e-mail confirmation has been sent to you.
Old 04-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

we all must do our part!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 04-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

I did my part the other day, too!
Old 04-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

...I think I'll abstain from posting the sales ranking for bit. Eesh!

Quote:
Amy deserved a big story, even if I wasn't very interested in where it was going.
Definately. I remember being a bit put off by that storyline, mostly because of the prof. She was giving off weird vibes(another forum deemed them cultish, lesbian vibes...which I agreed with.) Heh. So yeah, I'd be interested in seeing where they took that.

Good job on doing your part guys! I'm right there with ya. Doesn't getting that email just feel so good?

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure most of you have gotten this e-mail today...

Everwood - The Complete 4th Season DVD Information | TVShowsOnDVD.com
Old 04-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Betty.

Hey, it's up on the Canadian site finally! Woot.

So, I've never pre-ordered anything before, so do you get it on the day of release for sure?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)

So, I've never pre-ordered anything before, so do you get it on the day of release for sure?
I'm pretty sure that you do. Even if it's a day later... I think you should just go for it and pre-order...just for the fun of it!
Old 04-14-2011, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I'm pretty sure that you do. Even if it's a day later... I think you should just go for it and pre-order...just for the fun of it!
Fun, and to get that e-mail you all keep talking about!
Old 04-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just pre-ordered my copy, too!
Old 04-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amont (View Post)
Just pre-ordered my copy, too!
I'm glad that you've joined the crowd, Amont!
Old 04-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am excited!! I have been away for awhile but my love for the show is still there.

Looking forward to the deleted scenes and alternate ending...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread