Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2011, 05:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Ugh...that would have been so horrible for poor Amy...standing there with her Ferris Wheel and Ephram never showing up? She and most of the rest of us would have been devastated.
Yeah. It would have been like the time when Amy drove to the DMV and saw Ephram kiss Madison, only about a million times worse. I probably would have thrown things. Hard things.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Isn't that just so exciting? To know that there's a significant amount of story out there that we haven't seen yet...makes me giddy! As far a deleted scenes go, this one is definitely at the top.
I'm kind of glad it didn't come out. Unless it did come out with what you say later.

Which:
Quote:
I'm not 100% on this, but I think in Rina's interview with Kristin from E!s after the finale, they talked about this. I vaguely remember her saying that Amy went ahead with the Ferris Wheel and was waiting outside the apartment with her whole thing set up and then Madison called or showed up(Ephram would've had to be at Sam's for him to miss the Ferris Wheel) and that...would've been the cliffhanger?
WOAH! That's so cruel! See, I also vaguely remember a Rina interview where she said the Ferris Wheel was a part of the series finale part, because she had asked the writers what would go with a series finale and they came up with that and Delia's horse.

But, hmm, the more I think about it, the horse would have been in the finale no matter what AND there's no way they would have been able to keep a frickin' Ferris Wheel under wraps if they had went with a completely different ending, so maybe they used it for the season finale too. It does make sense with the way Amy's story went in the finale, that she would have done the Ferris Wheel either way.

And in the commercial for the finale that airs with Madison, she does look like she's walking into Sam's.

*mind blown*

That's an awful season ending if that is the case! Mostly because of what Betty and Taryn said.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
WOAH! That's so cruel! See, I also vaguely remember a Rina interview where she said the Ferris Wheel was a part of the series finale part, because she had asked the writers what would go with a series finale and they came up with that and Delia's horse.
Right? I really do believe this is the case, that they used the Ferris Wheel for both the season and series finale. Kinda hoping it's not though, cause like you guys have pointed out, Amy ends up with the short end up the stick there.

Quote:
And in the commercial for the finale that airs with Madison, she does look like she's walking into Sam's.
Yep! I can't wait to see it regardless. For those of you who are more...prone to throwing things, I'd remove the breakables from your rooms.

I posted the DVD info on Everwood's facebook page. Hopefully that generates some more traffic.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-29-2011, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

That's just a depressing finale for Amy. She deserved better after a tough few years. She deserved what we got!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
I can't wait to see it regardless. For those of you who are more...prone to throwing things, I'd remove the breakables from your rooms.

Quote:
I posted the DVD info on Everwood's facebook page. Hopefully that generates some more traffic.
Thanks. We could sure use it lately. We're in one our sloooooow phases the last few days, aren't we? *bats away the crickets*
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."

Last edited by 'Tos; 03-29-2011 at 11:32 PM
Old 04-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

A little article about the release, the delay and the alternate ending.

Nothing we don't already know, but every little publicity for the set helps. We want to go out with a bang of sales with our last DVD release!
Old 04-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay publicity! Every little bit helps.

Still no change on the Amazon front. I demand the option of pre-ordering!

*angry*
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
Yay publicity! Every little bit helps.

Still no change on the Amazon front. I demand the option of pre-ordering!

*angry*
I agree. It's unusual for Amazon not to be taking pre-orders yet.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I received this in an e-mail today...

Quote:
A Picture of the Packaging for Warner's '<i>Complete 4th Season</i>' DVDs - 12:52 PM 4/06/2011 We've just posted the box art for "Everwood - The Complete 4th Season" on DVD. Come see it over at the TVShowsOnDVD News!

Everwood DVD news: Box Art for Everwood - The Complete 4th Season | TVShowsOnDVD.com

Old 04-06-2011, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Pink? PINK?! Gadzooks, that's a random colour! Treat's head also looks gigantic.

It does look nice, though. Nice to see all of them happy on the cover.

Thanks for posting it, Betty!
Old 04-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I agree. It's unusual for Amazon not to be taking pre-orders yet.
Now that the cover art has been released,Amazon will probably have pre-order available soon. The delay to August 2nd(to include deleted scenes and alternate ending) could have slowed down the pre-ordering process as well.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

You are not the first, but the 3rd people where I see the cover - good news are travelling frikking fast, can't believe it! Just minutes ago I saw the cover for the first time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tos (View Post)
pink? Pink?! Gadzooks, that's a random colour! Treat's head also looks gigantic.

It does look nice, though. Nice to see all of them happy on the cover.

thanks for posting it, betty! :d
Yay, Pink, me beeing a boy... I don't care! Like the cover, the smiling Goddess Emily, everybody smiling, I've never seen that pic of Emily before!

Yay, can't wait to have them all in my shelf.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Purple eh? That is indeed random but hey, who am I to judge?

I like it though! And they're smiling! Which is a rare thing on our little show. Heh. Although season 4 was much lighter when compared to the other 3, collectively I mean. The end got heavy but that first half was pretty...sunny. Anyway, I'm rambling. Yay for cover art! Thanks for posting Betty!

-Squall Leonhart
Old 04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Beautiful cover!
Old 04-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

I like it. But I was kinda hoping for something other than A/E/A, tbh. I get that they are the focal point, but the show had other people. Idk. I'm stoked we are actually getting s4 tbh, and I don't mind the color, it'll match s3.

kenny | credit
Old 04-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Pre-orders are a go!

Amazon.com: Everwood: The Complete Fourth Season: Treat Williams, Gregory Smith, Emily VanCamp, Debra Mooney, John Beasley, Vivien Cardone, Chris Pratt, Stephanie Niznik, Merrilyn Gann, Tom Amandes: Movies & TV

Quote:
I like it. But I was kinda hoping for something other than A/E/A, tbh. I get that they are the focal point, but the show had other people. Idk. I'm stoked we are actually getting s4 tbh, and I don't mind the color, it'll match s3.
Thinking about it, I too am a bit disappointed that we didn't get anyone else on the cover. But like you said, they were the focal point of the show. Still doesn't mean we can't grumble about it.

ETA: Season 4: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #9,699 in Movies & TV
Season 3: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,189 in Movies & TV
Season 2: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,981 in Movies & TV

Well that didn't take too long. Season 4: Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,758 in Movies & TV

-Squall Leonhart

Last edited by ShadowMagist; 04-08-2011 at 05:34 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread