Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2010, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everwood DVD and Fan Campaigns #5 : Because the Season 4 DVD is coming out August 2nd!! Alternate Ending/Deleted Scenes!

Old 03-25-2010, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Betty.

I'm still liking that cover. It looks like both Andy and Amy are looking at Ephram. Mr. Center of Attention!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 03-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Betty.

I'm still liking that cover. It looks like both Andy and Amy are looking at Ephram. Mr. Center of Attention!
What's not to look at?!
Old 03-25-2010, 04:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
What's not to look at?!
But they're all looking at the back of his head! What can be so interesting about that?
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 03-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

His Mullet.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love the picture of Emily/Amy because I think it describes Amy to a tee. Sexy, strong, but very complicated, heh. Her expression definitely gives an example of what Amy is all about... Emily has always been a master at acting without words and this is no exception.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
His Mullet.
That is hard to miss, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle
I love the picture of Emily/Amy because I think it describes Amy to a tee. Sexy, strong, but very complicated, heh. Her expression definitely gives an example of what Amy is all about... Emily has always been a master at acting without words at this is no exception.
Yeah, I definitely see the sexy! No, the strength too. Which Amy certainly is in S3, so it's perfect.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I finally convinced my library to order the DVD's! I looked at my account and there it was, Season 1. Hopefully Season 2 will pop up soon. This is perfect timing what with s3 due in just a few months. Just thought I'd throw this out there.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart
Old 03-26-2010, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMagist (View Post)
I finally convinced my library to order the DVD's! I looked at my account and there it was, Season 1. Hopefully Season 2 will pop up soon. This is perfect timing what with s3 due in just a few months. Just thought I'd throw this out there.
Nice! Hopefully some new fans will pick 'em up for free and become hooked just like the lot of us nutters, heh.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:28 PM
New Fan

I'm not a huge fan of the cover art, it seems to me like it was done in a rush and especially Andy looks oddly out of place. I don't like the brown color theme very much either, it makes the box look much too dark in my opinion but maybe I'm just looking at it extremely negatively, after all I pretty much hate most of Season 3 anyway.

Nevertheless I'm still happy the box set is finally released (although I expected it earlier) and I'm looking forward to Season 4 even if it's going to take another year to be released.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Nice! Hopefully some new fans will pick 'em up for free and become hooked just like the lot of us nutters, heh.
Exactly! Probably easier that way anyway. The people like their freebies.

Season 1: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #2,223
Season 2: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #259
Season 3: Amazon.com Sales Rank: #592

Quote:
I'm not a huge fan of the cover art, it seems to me like it was done in a rush and especially Andy looks oddly out of place. I don't like the brown color theme very much either, it makes the box look much too dark in my opinion but maybe I'm just looking at it extremely negatively, after all I pretty much hate most of Season 3 anyway.
I'll agree with Andy being out of place a bit. Season 3 was sort of when he stopped being the central figure and the show became more of an enseamble. He seems to be more in the background though here, with Emily upstaging him, but I think it's more of a marketing gimic than anything. She's probably the most identifiable of the 3 right now(with Brothers and Sisters and the occasional movie here and there). I wouldn't pay it too much attention though.
Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

-Squall Leonhart

Last edited by ShadowMagist; 03-28-2010 at 01:19 PM
Old 03-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph87 (View Post)
but maybe I'm just looking at it extremely negatively, after all I pretty much hate most of Season 3 anyway.
I pretty much hated much of the last half of season 3. I thought that I was the only one. I had a difficult time dealing with the events in those episodes.
Old 03-28-2010, 03:55 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I pretty much hated much of the last half of season 3. I thought that I was the only one. I had a difficult time dealing with the events in those episodes.
Yeah, it's more or less the second part of the season which I ment so you're definitely not the only one.
I haven't watched the last few episodes for quite some time now because I always stopped pretty much at the time when Ephram and Andy go to New York. I just can't stand seeing Ephram's and Andy's relationship getting destroyed again so I always skipped these episodes the last few times and jumped right to Season 4.

I hope I'll get through the whole season when the DVD's arrive, at least once...
Old 03-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph87 (View Post)
YI always stopped pretty much at the time when Ephram and Andy go to New York. I just can't stand seeing Ephram's and Andy's relationship getting destroyed again so I always skipped these episodes the last few times and jumped right to Season 4.
That is precisely the spot that I stop enjoying the season...when Ephram and Andy arrive in NY. I can't rewatch Ephram showing up late for his audition and walking out...I can't watch him being horrible to Amy....I can't watch him selling his piano (that scene really killed me!)...I can't watch him being mean to Andy....I can't watch him giving Amy back her stuff and sweeping the garage....I can't watch Ephram on the plane reading the note from his mom....and I can't watch Andy sitting at the Ephram's graduation and Ephram is not there. I also skip over those scenes and go right to Season 4.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone want to take any guesses as to why season 2 is selling so well right now?

Season 2 Amazon.com Sales Rank: #386
Season 3 Amazon.com Sales Rank: #1,143

Strange.

-Squall Leonhart
Closed Thread   Post New Thread