Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Ephram's musical talent. Less stress.

More heartbreaking: Hannah finding out Bright cheated on her or at Thaw Fest, the town realizing Andy was pretty bad off due to Julia's death?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is very tough. Hmmmmmmmmm

I've got to go with Hannah finding out that Bright cheated on her. This was a different type of heartbreak...a little more devastating (I believe).

Worse bullies: Paige and Kayla or the creeps who phoned Amy at the mine?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Paige and Kayla, because they were around longer and since they were supposed friends, it was more personal.

More annoying: Jake basically pushing Nina to Andy or Irv faking the heart attack in front of Edna?

Last edited by jediwands; 03-20-2019 at 03:32 PM
Old 04-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Irv faking a heart attack in front of Edna, because that was downright cruel, and no one should ever do something like that. Ironically, Irv ended up dying of a heart attack on the show.

What was worse, Harold's contemptuous attitude toward Andy in Season One, or Amy basically dropping Ephram like a hot potato when Colin woke up in that season?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy dropping Ephram like a hot potato when Colin woke up in that season.
Ephram was devastated, but Andy couldn't care less about how Harold treated him. In fact, Andy found it really amusing!

Ephram/Amy postcard scene or Amy/Ephram cabin scene?
Old 04-14-2014, 06:37 AM
Administrator

Amy/Ephram cabin scene. The Amy/Ephram postcard scene was nice, but it was tinged with sadness because they had broken up and there were a lot of unresolved hurt feelings between them, while the cabin scene was tender and loving, and it represented the culmination of their relationship to that point.

Who did you like better as a friend for Amy, Laynie or Hannah?

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 04-15-2014, 12:27 AM
Master Fan

I preferred Laynie. I think that her personality matched Amy's one better. No one was dominating in this relationship - they both gave each other and got from each other equally. It was good balance. Both opinions were heard, both feelings were considered. No one walked over the other. There was great balance there IMO. Then again I liked Laynie a lot so there might be that .

Which couple you hated more Nina/Carl or Amanda/Andy?
Old 04-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Amanda and Andy. It was just wrong from the beginning. It seemed like Nina and Carl had a strong start at least.

Who do you want to come take care of you when you're sick - Nina or Rose?
Old 04-15-2014, 07:39 AM
Administrator

That’s a tough one, because both Nina and Rose were both warm and caring, but I’d go with Nina because we saw her interact with Andy’s family a lot while we really only saw Rose interact with her own family.

Who did you like better as a potential girlfriend for Ephram (other than Amy) Laynie or Stephanie?

Old 04-15-2014, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Layne. They were more similar in personality. They were almost the same person. Stephanie was a little too perky for Ephram and I couldn't really see them together.

Who was a worse parent: Old Andy or Edna?
Old 04-15-2014, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Oof, that's a tough one. I'm going to say Old Andy was a worse parent, because it seems like he didn't even try. He didn't show one bit of regret for his parenting until Julia died. Edna was tough, she was harsh, and she did leave her kids to go to Vietnam....BUT she left them with a loving and capable father, and the one flashback scene we got it really seemed like she was torn between her love for her family and her desire to do her duty for her country. I honestly think she regretted that she wasn't cut out to be a full-time mother, but she was realistic enough to know that that just wasn't her. (Besides, IMO Harold was the only one who suffered from her parentage. Linda seemed fine with it, even as a kid. She shared her mother's sense of adventure and didn't seem to think it was odd that her mother would travel to another country to fight in a war.)

How's that for an answer?

Better parent - Julia or Harold?
Old 04-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Administrator

From what we saw of her, Julia, because she didn't blatantly favor one child over the other like Harold did.

Most hated character/storyline: Madison or Amanda?

Old 04-15-2014, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Madison... by FAR! Amanda didn't attempt to ruin this series, Madison did.

Ephram/Bright friendship or Amy/Hannah friendship?
Old 04-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Administrator

I much preferred the Ephram/Bright friendship. The Amy/Hannah friendship seemed forced and it seemed like a calculated attempt to replace the Amy/Laynie friendship.

Who had the better Brother/Sister relationship, Bright and Amy or Harold and Linda?

Old 04-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good one!
I believe that Bright and Amy had the better Brother/sister relationship. There was bickering, but there was no doubt that there was love and they had each other's back.
Harold and Linda loved each other, but there was genuine resentment there and competitiveness.

Better doctor: Andy or Dr. Douglas
Reply   Post New Thread