Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great question. Well...Bright's advice is usually very creative and entertaining, but some of his advice to Ephram was a little Way off! So..by process of elimination I have to pick Amy.

Would you rather spend and evening meal at one of Everwood's interesting restaurants or at at the Abbott's dining room?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Abbott’s Dining Room. Abbott family meals = worth the price of admission alone.

Harold more interesting early series when he disliked Andy or later on when he became Andy's friend?
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh, tough question. Harold individually was more entertaining, I'd call it, when he hated Andy. Although as a duo they were amusing as well, it just wasn't the Harold-ness itself that made it so great. So have to go with the spiteful Harry from season 1 - he was thoroughly amusing every single time he had something negative to say about Andy - and on a psychological level, I also found it extremely interesting how a grown man was reduced to behaving like a six-year-old in the presence of somebody who put his professional efforts to shame.

If one of these characters had to die prematurely, would you want it to be Harold or Andy?
Abomasum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

That’s a really tough one! If I went with which character I liked a little more it would be Harold so then my answer would be Andy. However, I’m going to have to say Harold because I wouldn’t want Ephram and Delia having to be without both parents so early on.

Ephram proposing to Amy in super romantic fashion or more low-key without a big romantic declaration?
Old 04-10-2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

After Amy's grand Ferris wheel gesture...Ephram's proposal had better be super romantic.

Better friend to Delia: Brittany or Magilla?
Old 04-10-2019, 03:55 PM
Addicted Fan

That's really difficult to answer. I loved Magilla, but I don't think a two-week-long friendship between nine-year-olds could ever have the same status as a year-long friendship that lasted at least until age 12. On the other hand, I am not aware of Brittany ever doing anything selfless for Delia that would have made me think she cares about her at all - not that I would consider this a crucial factor in defining friendship among children, being that 12/13 is not an age where social skills have reached an adult level of sophistication in any way, shape, or form. Brittany was a brat, but Magilla simply wasn't around long enough to reach friendship status - so I'll have to go with Brittany. I can at least believe that a kind-hearted person and good friend to Delia would have emerged from that cocoon at some point during puberty.

If you had to rewrite season four without one secondary character - would you get rid of Reed or Jake?
Old 04-11-2019, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would get rid of Reid. The reason is that even though I was emotionally invested in both Amy/Ephram and Andy/Nina...I would have been more devastated if Amy found and loved someone else. Andy would be okay...he was busy dating around and for the most part clueless about Nina. He was okay with Jake in the picture, but Ephram was not okay with Reid...which he made perfectly clear to Reid.

Should Hannah have gone away to college or stayed in Everwood for Bright?
Old 04-12-2019, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Gone away to college. If they were meant to reunite, Hannah going away to college wouldn’t have mattered. In fact, it might have proven they were truly meant to be should they have eventually reunited.

Better Future Father: Ephram or Bright?
Old 04-15-2019, 10:04 AM
Addicted Fan

I think they would both do great, but am leaning somewhat towards Ephram, because I see him utterly adoring his children, even more so because he's had years of love for a child he could not act upon, which I think may well translate into that extra bit of effort that Bright won't invest because he simply hasn't had the experience. I think Ephram's story just makes it likely that he will have that bit of extra appreciation for his children because he'll know not to take getting to be with them for granted.

Would you be more willing to eat food prepared by Bright or Andy?
Old 04-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bright. He had more years watching his mother cook who was a very good role model. All Andy had as a role model was Ephram and ramen noodles.

Did you like or dislike Delia in Season 4?
Old 04-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I liked Delia. She was definitely acting her age. What I mean is should we have received more seasons, I feel like the series would have shifted from Andy/Ephram to Andy/Delia as far as teenage issues, even dealing with life without Julia because poor Delia was too young to fully process her mother’s death. There was so much material to pull from. It’s unfortunate we didn’t get a chance to go there.

More emotional feelings attached to: Colin’s death or Irv’s death?
Old 04-17-2019, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's kind of a tie because I really didn't have any real love for either one of those characters. I am heartless!

Edna's parenting style with Harold: Good or Bad?
Old 04-19-2019, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
It's kind of a tie because I really didn't have any real love for either one of those characters. I am heartless!

Edna's parenting style with Harold: Good or Bad?
I love Edna, but bad. She was rough and tough, sure, but she treated Linda much differently than she treated Harold. She wouldn't budge with Harold and it was clear she should have approached him in a more caring way at times. It's one thing if she didn't have it in her... but she warmed up to Bright during his appendix surgery and we saw she treated Linda differently too. Edna and Harold could have had a much easier, more loving relationship during the series run (and off the screen before that) if her approach would have been different.

Bright/Hannah reuniting romantically or remaining close friends and ending up with other people?
Old 09-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Old 09-28-2019, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Bright/Hannah reuniting romantically or remaining close friends and ending up with other people?
Reply   Post New Thread