Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2004, 01:08 PM
Extreme Fan

No, UBCD. I did catch the look Harold gave Ephram when he came to the door. I also caught the I'll be upstairs if anybody needs me to mean, I'll be upstairs so if I hear you doing anything that sounds remotely like you might be thinking of impregnanting my daughter... don't.

And I totally agree that Ephram is throwing himself at the piano because he doesn'twant to dissapoint Andy. Ephram really wants Andy to be proud of him and Andy expects Ephram to succeed... so Ephram practices harder.

I think by the end of the season we will see Ephram deide he is going to show Julliard that you can be a world class concert pianist coming out of some school that isn't in New York or he is going to decide to try to do something different with his life and he and Andy will have a discussion about how the dreams you had when you were five don't have to be where you end up and that's okay.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugz
but I honestly dont see them being another Dawson and Joey, I think there are so many DC people on the Everwood staff that they'd have learned from that, ahem, train wreck.

Thank you Sugz! I agree with you on this one. Plus Greg Berlanti has said many times that he learned from DC and he won't make the same mistake. I don't remember the exact interview but while he clearly said that Dawson and Joey were or should have been the couple of DC, the writers did make a lot of mistakes and that did screw everything for them in the Dawson and Joey saga. IMO Eph and Amy are nothing like Dawson and Joey and they will never be. Finally I don't think we can compare Everwood to DC. They are world apart ... Everwood always amazes me with every episode and season 3 started good for me monday.
Old 09-16-2004, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Dominique*
IMO Eph and Amy are nothing like Dawson and Joey and they will never be. Finally I don't think we can compare Everwood to DC. They are world apart ...
WORD.

I really liked this ep though I was disappointed to find out the letter Ephram carried on him wasn't from Madison.I just wished this plot could be over....Ephram&Amy need to move on from all the issues they've had in the past and IMO,that's the only way for them NOT to take the D/J road.I'm crossing my fingers on that.Plus,Greg and Emily have such a wonderful chemistry....that'd be such a waste.

I LOVED the Andy/Harold scenes(as always).The two can be so funny together!

I also really liked Scott Wolf's introduction to the show.His character seems quite promising.

The only thing that concerns me is the Madison stuff because when it's gonna blow up....it's going to be huge and I'm scared it could ruin the show....

Quote:
And might I add, I loved the new credits. Very creative.
Oh yeah,me too!Great credits.

Last edited by SpySyd; 09-16-2004 at 05:49 PM
Old 09-17-2004, 03:33 PM
New Fan

Mixed Feelings

I def. thought that the letter was from Madisson! I was so surprised when it was about his piano. And by the way the garage is so nice! I was realyl happy to see that his dad still shows that much love for him.

I can't beleive Ephram says that he can't be with Amy right now. Although she has hurt him, she does not deserve this up and down motion from Ephram. Stay with her or leave her but make up your mind

Delia was burninig her hats was great. it was a release from all of the troubles in the past. And i thought it was great how Andy asked Ephram to come home before Delia burnt the house down ... that was great!

I missed last weeks episode! I dont know what happens..?
Old 09-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Re: Mixed Feelings

Quote:
Originally posted by snowtwist3

I can't beleive Ephram says that he can't be with Amy right now. Although she has hurt him, she does not deserve this up and down motion from Ephram. Stay with her or leave her but make up your mind
ummmm Amy did that to him all throughout season 1 and 2... how is it different if Ephram does it. He didn't deserve the crap he sometimes got from her.

Ephram/Madison fan

Joey: "You remember that?"
Pacey: "I remember everything."
Old 09-17-2004, 11:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He didn't deserve the crap he sometimes got from her
"Sometimes" is putting it lightly.

Nadia
Old 09-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Nadia That's true. *nods*

Ephram/Madison fan

Old 09-18-2004, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Re: Re: Mixed Feelings

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Believe
ummmm Amy did that to him all throughout season 1 and 2... how is it different if Ephram does it. He didn't deserve the crap he sometimes got from her.
Well,her boyfriend was in a coma in S1 and the following season,she was depressed because of her first love's death....so she had some excuses...even if she didn't always take the right decisions when it came down to her relationship with Ephram.
Old 09-18-2004, 10:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

ummm in my opinion there is no excuse for stringing someone along

Ephram/Madison fan

Old 09-18-2004, 11:33 PM
New Fan

Quote:
ummm in my opinion there is no excuse for stringing someone along
amy was stringing him along... because she knew that she always had feelings for Collin. Ephram I believe really does have feelings for Amy which makes it better than what she did to him. And if you really like eachother and if you are freidns you should not hold grudges and say because Amy did it Ephram can do it.
Old 09-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not saying that it's right that Ephram did what he did. But you all are acting like Amy is perfect when in reality she isn't. I just think a double standard is being issued when it comes to Amy. *shrugs*

Ephram/Madison fan

Old 09-20-2004, 03:25 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm not saying that it's right that Ephram did what he did. But you all are acting like Amy is perfect when in reality she isn't. I just think a double standard is being issued when it comes to Amy. *shrugs*
overall i think that Ephram and Madison should be together because the whole thing between Amy and Ephrram is just too complicated. lol

i hope that Ephram finds out bout the baby tonight!
Old 10-08-2004, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

This episode is going to reair in the States on October 18, 2004. For those who missed.

Gaby
I made my icon.
Old 10-19-2004, 02:53 AM
Addicted Fan

Hey, does someone know why this was reaired?
Old 10-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I don't think we ever got a reason, but I figured it was probably because they didn't want to put a "fresh" episode up against the playoffs on FOX. They wanted our undivided attention. Either that or they fell behind on some aspect of production and needed to catch up. Pure specualtion here, of course.

TVGuide's Watercooler reviewed this episode this morning:
Quote:
Is it just me, or is Scott Wolf looking mighty hot? But even with the facial hair, he's still too boyish to pass as an M.D. — and probably better suited at Scrubs' Sacred Heart Hospital than in private practice on Everwood's Main Street. But hey, as long as he skips the wide-eyed earnestness that seems to have afflicted everyone else in this tiny town, I'm willing to let him play doctor. Loved why he left L.A. for Everwood: He didn't want to "live in a place where people wear Kabbalah bracelets to feel connected." Maybe some of his quirkiness will rub off on Dr. Brown, the too-good-to-be-true doctor/father/friend to everyone, who utters such platitudes as "You don't let go of your memories. They live inside you and you take them with you wherever you go." You just want to kick the guy, until he shows his tortured, sensitive side. Then you want to slap him. Taking on his son's problems is quite noble. But parading them around like the weight of the world rests on his shoulders smacks of needless melodrama. Lighten up, man!
by Robin Honig