Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Yay a Christmas episode! Love those. Too bad it wasn't very Christmasy. lol

I get that people are annoyed with Ephram, and they have reason to be, but I could kinda see his POV. I mean, if I dated an ex and hadn't seen or heard from them in a while i'd be sort of curious to see them again. Just to see what they were up to. Sure, its not smart or necessary but I feel like its sort of human nature. I can't imagine going to my current bf and being like "I just want to see him". LOL. Like, that would not go over well at ALL so I get why he lied about it? iDK, i think its a tricky situation. Its easier said than done to just ignore it. I don't think it means he still loves Madison? But yeah, can't really blame Amy either for getting upset about it. And like Ephram said, what was he expecting by going there?

What pissed me off was him getting her number and wanting to call her. When she wasn't in the band and wasn't at the coffee shop, he should have just left it at that and forgotten about it.
I hated that shot of Ephram in the car as he's lying to Amy... horrible.

I just hate how he goes about everything. I also found it extremely unrealistic that Ephram/Amy take their relationship to the next level and Ephram's mind's on Madison and the band? It seems like all Ephram would want to do was be with Amy and embrace the physical side to their relationship. It was a huge step and what guy wouldn't love that he could finally have sex with a girl when there's mutual love between them and they've made it to such a new, fun and exciting time? If this curiosity would have happened, say, six months after their first time, I could maybe understand it more but right afterward? I just don't buy it.

Yes, so horrible how Ephram pursued the situation too with the number and all. I hated this so much. I agree though that he never had one ounce of an idea to cheat and certainly wasn't in love with Madison anymore. It was all about just being curious.

Quote:
In general though, I found the episode slightly on the slow side. i want to care about Hannah but IDK, something about her just kinda bores me...
I am like that with Hannah too... hot and cold with her. I've been very back and forth about the character. Sometimes she bores me and I'm not a fan, other times I like her. It really depends on the situation.

Quote:
Andy going to see Amanda was stupid and I just don't like her. She just sort of annoys me. But I don't necessarily fault her for the situation she is in, there is nothing to be done about her husband? Who else is going to take care of him?
It's a terribly messed up situation.
Old 08-27-2017, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Affleck's fan (View Post)
Ephram did a a stupid move but i´m glad later he told Amy about it. And its not like he was about to cheat on Amy anyway. You can just tell he´s not someone who generally cheat on a girlfriend because he doesn´t know how to keep a lie for long lol...
So i not got pissed at him.
Even so i got why Amy did.

and what about Bright "great" advices... seriously, wtf?! i know Ephram is his best friend and he is not really smart most of times but Amy is his sister...
Bright's advice was awful!

Quote:
You are not alone. Hannah´s voice annoys the hell out of me
I'm with you.
Old 09-23-2017, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
and what about Bright "great" advices... seriously, wtf?! i know Ephram is his best friend and he is not really smart most of times but Amy is his sister...
I thought that was annoying and OOC. I just dont buy that Bright would have been supportive of Ephram seeing Madison at all! He should have cared about his sisters feelings.

Quote:
If this curiosity would have happened, say, six months after their first time, I could maybe understand it more but right afterward? I just don't buy it.
That's a good point. They should have done that SL much later. In general I just hate Madison and how she is always brought in on their SL.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I thought that was annoying and OOC. I just dont buy that Bright would have been supportive of Ephram seeing Madison at all! He should have cared about his sisters feelings.
Amen. So true. It definitely was OOC and what a terrible brother he was for not considering what this could potentially do to his sister. Not cool.

Quote:
That's a good point. They should have done that SL much later. In general I just hate Madison and how she is always brought in on their SL.
Me too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread