Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2017, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode Discussion Thread: Ep. 2.7 "Three Miners From Everwood"

Three Miners From Everwood

When a coal mine collapses, Dr. Brown, along with Edna, Linda, and Harold, rush to the scene to assist their neighbors. One miner is Will Cleveland, a jazz pianist who has recently become Ephram's mentor; another is Abbott's next door neighbor, whose outrageous building plans Harold has tried to thwart; and the third Andy's patient Ellie Beels, who has been trying to conceive a baby. All three doctors utilize their special skills under terrible conditions, but it is Andy who must confront his biggest fears in order to save lives.

IMDb Link

Last edited by everwoodfan52; 03-08-2017 at 09:11 PM
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Perfect!

Thanks, Betty!
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not my favorite episode of the bunch. The storyline was interesting yes, but I failed to really connect to the characters because they weren't anyone that we knew before. Well, the teacher sort of, but he wasn't very likable this episode. I don't care what he's going through in his personal life, ranting to Bright was just so uncalled for.

The guy helping Ephram with his paino was cute but I found those scenes kind of boring.

There was not enough Amy in the episode for me, her skipping yet again was frustrating and her attitude with the teacher was really cringey to watch.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Not my favorite episode of the bunch. The storyline was interesting yes, but I failed to really connect to the characters because they weren't anyone that we knew before. Well, the teacher sort of, but he wasn't very likable this episode. I don't care what he's going through in his personal life, ranting to Bright was just so uncalled for.

The guy helping Ephram with his paino was cute but I found those scenes kind of boring.

There was not enough Amy in the episode for me, her skipping yet again was frustrating and her attitude with the teacher was really cringey to watch.
I'm totally with you about this episode... this is an episode I can easily skip during a rewatch and not care too much. There's not too many episodes in the series that you can say are not very interesting or good but with this one, I'm with you... not a favorite of mine either.

Since Amy's my favorite character, I could always say there's never enough Amy in an episode. Yes, her downward spiral is so tough to watch.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top