Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-11-2017, 04:41 PM
  #1
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 139,865
Episode Discussion Thread: Ep. 2.11 "Family Dynamics"

Family Dynamics





When Andy's relationship with Delia is threatened after he breaks his promise not to date Linda, he decides to take his daughter on a special bonding trip to regain her trust. Andy is also surprised by Ephram's emotional reaction to the relationship with Linda. The Abbott family is still in turmoil when Amy decides to live with Edna and Irv, rather than playing by her parents' rules.


IMDb Link
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 09:30 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 134,906
I like that Amy is talking to her parents and I agree when she said Harold didn’t have to speak to Tommy that way but part of it felt fake because she had just said the night before that she wished she was dead, how does that change in one night? She said she was feeling better, but how is that possible? Her mother’s little rant was true but again, thats just not how you speak to someone that is going through a depression. Had she said everything about the rules etc that would have been understandable if she did it in a softer way.

Amy is railroading her grandmother so I don’t blame Edna for giving her rules. Amy cant just do what she pleases.

Andy bonding with Delia was sweet. But really? Leaving Madison and Ephram alone together?

Madison was sweet in what she said to Ephram and trying to help him with the fact that his dad was dating, and I would be more okay with their relationship if it weren’t for the sex. That’s just icky. They haven't had it yet but we know its coming...

The case was interesting. Personally I feel like the woman should have kept her promise to her dead husband. I mean, they were married first and the idea that she has access to his sperm to create a child of his is cool to me, I wouldn’t want to give that opportunity up. And the new husband getting upset about it IMO kinda sucked. He was on board when they got married, and now he’s suddenly not okay with it? I didn’t like it.

The ending scene with Ephram and Andy was a great scene, it was nice that Ephram told Andy how he felt honestly but didn’t get all angsty at him.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-31-2017 at 10:38 PM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 05:12 AM
  #3
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 139,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I like that Amy is talking to her parents and I agree when she said Harold didn’t have to speak to Tommy that way but part of it felt fake because she had just said the night before that she wished she was dead, how does that change in one night? She said she was feeling better, but how is that possible? Her mother’s little rant was true but again, thats just not how you speak to someone that is going through a depression. Had she said everything about the rules etc that would have been understandable if she did it in a softer way.

Amy is railroading her grandmother so I don’t blame Edna for giving her rules. Amy cant just do what she pleases.
It's so out of control right now. Harold isn't listening, really SEEING what she's going through so she's going to act out all the more. You hit it though in the bold... that's certainly not how you speak to someone who is enduring depression.

Quote:
Andy bonding with Delia was sweet. But really? Leaving Madison and Ephram alone together?

Madison was sweet in what she said to Ephram and trying to help him with the fact that his dad was dating, and I would be more okay with their relationship if it weren’t for the sex. That’s just icky. They haven't had it yet but we know its coming...
Stupid, this situation is so stupid and entirely wrong.

Yes, we know it's coming.

Quote:
The case was interesting. Personally I feel like the woman should have kept her promise to her dead husband. I mean, they were married first and the idea that she has access to his sperm to create a child of his is cool to me, I wouldn’t want to give that opportunity up. And the new husband getting upset about it IMO kinda sucked. He was on board when they got married, and now he’s suddenly not okay with it? I didn’t like it.
I completely agree.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 03:00 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 50,677
Quote:
The ending scene with Ephram and Andy was a great scene, it was nice that Ephram told Andy how he felt honestly but didn’t get all angsty at him.
I cherish every sweet rational moment these two have together.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST