Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 07:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

That's great! I'm happy that we're at least getting something to get us through the break.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Totally agree, Candace. It's bad enough that they pulled the Everwood reruns on Monday nights, but at least they were smart enough to give us a few Sunday reruns.. Yes, there are a couple more Sunday episodes they are giving us. I just wish that they would show some season 2 episodes! They really should, to promote the season 2 DVD that they better be releasing soon.
Old 03-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ooh, season two episodes would be fantastic! I hope that the DVD will be released soon too.
Old 03-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Yeah, season 2 reruns would be the best because everyone is awaiting the DVD.. Then again, does the WB ever do things that make sense? Not.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a little late giving my thoughts, but here they are

Bright really disappointed me in this episode. I know I said this commentary in another thread, but really, Bright, I thought he would do better than that. I really thought he'd say no or say something stupid to get away from her. I didn't think he'd actually go and have sex with her in the closet of all places. Probably the lowest point, IMO.

Although I tend to disagree with how Harold handles things, but I believe telling Andy to not give John anymore treatment was the right thing to do. Andy has this idea he can save the world, which is a good idea, but when there's cases where it's a given the patient isn't going to recover, then one shouldn't give false hopes. Andy knew in his head that there was a possibility that John wouldn't recover, and he never had any ideas about telling Amanda that. And letting her believe that John showed true emotion and then planning on never telling her that John's emotions were a result of a reaction to the medicine. What if Julia surived her accident and was left in a vegitative state. Would he want some experienced doctor giving him hope when there wasn't any? I don't think so. Andy means well, but sometimes even the Great Doctor Brown can't save them all.

Ephram redoing Bella Raye wasn't a great thing to do. And for Amy to recommend he change it was completely wrong. Old guys do not like change, trust me, they don't. And I just knew that Ephram changing it and playing the changed version to Will was going to be a nightmare. That was a special play for his teacher and Ephram just reated it like it was just some old play that could use some fine tuning. Ephram and Amy were both in the wrong. And I believe it was a good thing for Ephram to get taken down a few notches by Will. Ephram's brilliant at music, but he shouldn't take liberties with things that aren't his.

This commentary is rather short becuase I pretty much said my piece in an ealier rant
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Patricia, didn't you just love the sweetness between Amy and Ephram in this episode...when Ephram had his head on Amy's lap and she put her hands through his hair and just listened as he poured his heart out? I love that scene. They were so comfortable with each other.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! And it's just done so effortlessly. As they know whatever they say, nothing's ever gonna change. That night, for them, was like a stop in time. Nothing else in the world mattered and whatever came in their lives before was all forgotten
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Patricia, didn't you just love the sweetness between Amy and Ephram in this episode...when Ephram had his head on Amy's lap and she put her hands through his hair and just listened as he poured his heart out? I love that scene. They were so comfortable with each other.
So natural. That's what us fans like to see. We didn't even get enough of those kind of moments though!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

at least we got something to keep us smiling
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

And them too.

What have you felt about Ephram and Amy in general in S3, Patricia? Have them finally being together been how you imagined? Were you wanting more, or are you happy with what you've seen so far? Ephram and Amy S3 is a controversial issue in the fandom, so just trying to see what you think.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
Old 09-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like where Amy and Ephram are. They don't go too fast or move too slow (except in some areas). And they never lost that friendship pact that have with each other. It's nice when they can still go to each other with problems that affect other people. And they don't make it weird for Bright or anyone else. It's just them in a relationship because they want to be.

Do I wish on the more intimate stuff...HELL YEAH! But the sweetness wouldn't be there. I mean what if Amy/Ephram were dodging the parents every afternoon trying to makeout in each other's beds. Yeah, be perfect for the first few episodes, but after that it'd be a little repetitive. So I'm glad we got the balance we got, it was just cut short, really short.

I would have loved to see Ephram/Amy in a more grown up relationship. Not dealing with high school, seeing each other in between classes. I would want them to have a college relationship, where they would talk about living together maybe marriage would ooh, just pop up. Something like that, a hint that this was a forever thing and not a high school thing that they would only think about while in high school.

In other words, I wanted to see the grown up version of the high school relationship that we got
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-08-2010, 10:09 PM
Master Fan

Excellent thoughts, Patricia. I really agree about wanting to see them in more of a grown up relationship. I think S4 or S5 could have been that. S4 wasn't, but they have a great friendship with hints of more and I think it's more grown up. Who knows what S5 would have been like.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What we do know is that there is no way they can screw up a Seaosn 5 now. So we can make the stories in our head in whatever way we want
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
What we do know is that there is no way they can screw up a Seaosn 5 now. So we can make the stories in our head in whatever way we want
And you've already had some great ones. Once you get to watch the complete S4, you're going to have even more.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait to bust out my version of a season 5 on everyone
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread