Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I agree with that post too.

THIS! I totally agree and that is what I was expecting to happen. It would have made a lot of sense!
It would have been totally in character for Ephram to go that route instead.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Wow, excellent posts then and now. I wish some of those posters were still around.

This old thread shows why you're one of the best moderators that we have here Michelle. You engage with the posters and respond to what they say and you draw more conversations out of those posters in way that makes people want to come back here. You've had that ability from the beginning, even before you were a moderator here, and you still have that ability now.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-23-2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Wow, excellent posts then and now. I wish some of those posters were still around.

This old thread shows why you're one of the best moderators that we have here Michelle. You engage with the posters and respond to what they say and you draw more conversations out of those posters in way that makes people want to come back here. You've had that ability from the beginning, even before you were a moderator here, and you still have that ability now.
Awe thanks, friend.

We’ve had some amazing posters/discussions over the years. Honestly, this board has such a wonderful Energy. I believe the magic of the board has kept it going for so long.

As a result, I believe that’s why my history as a moderator is sound as I do love engaging with others. It’s just so easy because the board is really special.

You are also to be commended for this board and our great history. It all started with you.
Old 11-23-2017, 02:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Awe thanks, friend.

We’ve had some amazing posters/discussions over the years. Honestly, this board has such a wonderful Energy. I believe the magic of the board has kept it going for so long.

As a result, I believe that’s why my history as a moderator is sound as I do love engaging with others. It’s just so easy because the board is really special.

You are also to be commended for this board and our great history. It all started with you.
Aww, thanks Michelle!

We really have had some amazing posters and discussions over the years and I'm so happy that this board is still going strong!

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 11-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Aww, thanks Michelle!

We really have had some amazing posters and discussions over the years and I'm so happy that this board is still going strong!
Exactly, Jerry. Me too! Hope we keep it up for many years to come!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread