Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode Discussion: Ep #317- "Fate Accomplis"

Everwood: Fate Accomplis

On the morning of his Julliard audition in New York, Ephram (Gregory Smith) makes plans to meet up with Madison (guest star Sarah Lancaster) for coffee, only to have his entire world come crashing down around him when she tells him that she was pregnant with their child. This devastating revelation causes Ephram to make decisions that will altar the course of his life. Meanwhile, back in Everwood, Amy (Emily VanCamp) can't quite make heads or tails of what will happen to her relationship with Ephram once he learns the truth about Madison, and Dr. Abbott (Tom Amandes) counsels a man (guest star Chris Penn) whose son may die as a result of a hunting accident.

Debra Mooney, Vivien Cardone, Chris Pratt and Merrilyn Gann also star. Anna Fricke wrote the episode directed by Perry Lang
Old 04-15-2005, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Well, here it is! Finally, we are almost done with this hiatus! YAY! And it appears as if we will be diving right into intense drama on Monday evening.. My immediate problem that I have with this episode description is WHY would Madison tell Ephram the news BEFORE his audition? That really troubles me.. I'm not sure why she couldn't have waited until AFTER his audition? I think she is very perceptive, and I would wager a guess that she knows how Ephram is known to let his emotions guide him.. Telling him this news could only potentially screw with his audition.. Why not wait until after his audition is over to tell him?
Old 04-15-2005, 10:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Uh-oh. Here we go. This one might warrant some real tears, and from the reviews I have heard so far, we're in for a really powerful episode. I still can't believe that this whole thing started almost a year ago.
Old 04-15-2005, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I know, it's simply amazing how long this storyline has existed and we are just entering the substance part of this storyline at this point..

In thinking about an answer to my previous question.. Here's why I think Madison spilled to Ephram before the audition.. And yes, I like to spoil myself quite a bit, but I am totally unspoiled regarding why Madison ends up telling him pre-audition.. I think it could go down where Madison didn't really intend to tell Ephram at their get together, but somehow, the conversation sort of sways that way.. Ephram, being as intuitive as he is, could immediately notice that Madison seems to be a little off and he pokes and prods as to why and she tries to hide it but eventually breaks down and tells him..
Old 04-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Oh Wilpen...spoilers are the Devil's playthings. You shouldn't be spoiled at all (hehe).

I have a feeling that, like the reviewer at TWoP, I will be saying "Damn You Berlanti!" at the end of this episode.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I know, I shouldn't be spoiled.. I try so hard to talk myself into stopping with the spoilage but it never works out. Another thing is, there's a spoiler thread that I frequent and I have to say, this thread is simply fantastic. The interaction we all have is amazing stuff. So, I don't think it's looking good for me to stop with the spoilers whenever I even have a bunch of "buddies" on a spoiler thread that I love interacting with.

Yeah, I'm thinking that "Damn You, Berlanti!" will be three words that lots of people utter this coming Monday.. For that matter, I bet the last 6 episodes will probably cause us to shout out those three words quite frequently.
Old 04-15-2005, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
I know, I shouldn't be spoiled.. I try so hard to talk myself into stopping with the spoilage but it never works out. Another thing is, there's a spoiler thread that I frequent and I have to say, this thread is simply fantastic. The interaction we all have is amazing stuff. So, I don't think it's looking good for me to stop with the spoilers whenever I even have a bunch of "buddies" on a spoiler thread that I love interacting with.
Word to that, Michelle. That Spoiler thread is great. I just couldn't help but dive into the dark cave known as the spoilers thread. Lol. Knowing what is coming never bothers me though, because they are just words.. the emotions that the actors put behind the words make it for me.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergo3
Word to that, Michelle. That Spoiler thread is great. I just couldn't help but dive into the dark cave known as the spoilers thread. Lol. Knowing what is coming never bothers me though, because they are just words.. the emotions that the actors put behind the words make it for me.
WORD, Noah. Yeah, you know the spoiler thread I'm talking about, Noah. I also agree that it doesn't really bother me in knowing what is coming.. And no matter how spoiled you are, like you brilliantly stated, it's the actors that create the scenes. In fact, there are quite a few times where I even think I'm fully spoiled for a scene but due to the way Emily/Greg portrayed the scene, it ended up coming across quite differently from how I initially interpreted it would go down.. But, you're so right on, Noah, in that the emotions the actors create within the words is the priceless part of it.. And again, that's something that you can never be spoiled for.
Old 04-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Finally! I cannot wait. Is there a trailer out yet??

"Damn you, Berlanti" is going to be my mantra, I just know it.
Old 04-15-2005, 11:19 PM
Elite Fan

I cannot wait til Monday night!

kenny | credit
Old 04-16-2005, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphramIsHot
Is there a trailer out yet??.
There is.. http://www.thewb.com/Index/0,7349,~04182005,00.html
Old 04-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I hear you both on the subject of spoilers, but I just like to be surprised. Buffy's mom dying, Giles coming back in the last episode of season 6....heck, even Veronica and Logan kissing in the past episode of Veronica Mars were that much sweeter since I didn't know what was going to happen.

Of course, this is all coming from a reformed spoiler addict. During my DC days I used to scour the web for the smallest tidbit of what was upcoming on that show...

P.S. Monday can't come soon enough!
Old 04-16-2005, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I loved the Veronica/Logan kiss! And hey, I was totally unspoiled for it! Certainly unusual for me. Yep, I am now totally watching Veronica Mars. What a phenomenal show that is.

Dawson's Creek was what caused me to even find Fan Forum.. I was searching like crazy for spoilers.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Quickly popping in (I'm going to be away for most of the week due to college visiting) and I am now hooked on VM thanks to Michelle and everyone's comments here. It will be hard to try and catch Tuesday's ep as my UPN reception is simply stated as awful. But hey, at least I know I have the station. I didn't know I did until sometime in '04.
I made my icon.
Old 04-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Another VMer!

Bye Gaby! See you in a week.

Everwood needs to come faster. I want it now!

kenny | credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread