Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2005, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
The Crow.. I noticed you were MIA around here the past week. Missed you around here.
Well. I'm glad that you noticed. I never did get around to posting my thoughts on the last week's episode, even though I meant to. I'm definitely going to be posting thoughts on this episode as it is the last one we'll get for a while.

Veronica Mars is an excellent, excellent show. Plus, it has Everwood pedigree because Kristen Bell was on as the girl (in season 2) who had breast implants. (I didn't know if anyone had mentioned that here.)

I'm also glad that Rob Thomas seems to think there with be a second season of the show (according to his post at TWoP). I'd hate for it to be added to my roster of one and done shows.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
Veronica Mars is an excellent, excellent show. Plus, it has Everwood pedigree because Kristen Bell was on as the girl (in season 2) who had breast implants. (I didn't know if anyone had mentioned that here.)
Yeah, I knew that. Though I never said it here. If OTH or Scrubs wasn't on at the same time, I'd watch. (Because if I'm not watching OTH, I'm watching Scrubs.)
I made my icon.
Old 02-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Veronica Mars, huh? Hey, since I ditched OTH, I'll check it out. Tuesday night's are now free so I will be sure to do so.

Quote:
I still can't convince myself a baby will be part of the weekly Everwood story line. He/she may remain "out there" for future re-visitation, but I can't see he/she being a constant presence. I still see the emphasis being on emotional reactions and their effects on certain relationships.
Totally with you, MAKRO. I don't see a baby around on a chronic basis, either. Definitely, the focus will be on the emotional reactions and the altering of certain relationships. I'm still holding out hope (however slim) that the baby (if there is one) will turn out not to be Ephram's. I know, I know. Total long shot.. But, until it's proven that Ephram is the father, this hope will remain.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crow
Wow! I totally forgot about that. Huh ... I want my S2 dvds!

2 1/2 hours!

kenny | credit
Old 02-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
Veronica Mars, huh? Hey, since I ditched OTH, I'll check it out. Tuesday night's are now free so I will be sure to do so.
YAY! I get oh so very happy when I hear that people are going to give VM a shot. It is so amazing and the fact that only about 3 people watch it is a travesty. Sorry for the OTness, but I adore VM.

About 2 1/2 hours to go.

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.
Old 02-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulgarbage
YAY! I get oh so very happy when I hear that people are going to give VM a shot. It is so amazing and the fact that only about 3 people watch it is a travesty. Sorry for the OTness, but I adore VM.
Hey, then I'll be number 4. LOL I am excited to check it out tomorrow night since hearing all the great buzz about it. Thanks everyone for getting me interested in checking it out. Like I said, OTH has been dumped so VM's will nicely fill its place.

2 1/2 hours till showtime. Damn, I want showtime.. NOW. Then, once it finishes, I will be crying because we will be in hiatus mode. I'm never happy I guess. Hee.
Old 02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Hiatus? For how long?

I agree that it's awfully contrived for Ephram to just run into Madison in New York, but I'm glad that they are going back to that storyline and giving us some closure.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Hiatus? For how long?
Til April 18th.

It's all because The WB scheduled it so "Summerland" will fill it's spot.

kenny | credit
Old 02-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Woah, that's a long time. I watch on a Canadian channel, maybe I'll get repeats because that channel doesn't carry Summerland.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Chris.. That'd be cool if you get repeats. I think we might get a couple Sunday repeats, though.. One for sure that I know of.. Not sure if it's this Sunday or the following Sunday, though. Gotta check on that.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Michelle, the repeat is the 6th from 5 to 6 Eastern, "The Tipping Point" .. so you don't have to look.
I made my icon.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

For the first time, I realize how much I've missed the Irv voice overs. That was so great. Lol. Sorry for the brief post.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLSTAR
Til April 18th.
NOOOOOOOOOO!!

It's too long. I can't wait that long to find out whether she had the baby or not. Or if she actually will tell Ephram or how he will react.

I hate hiatus'.
Old 02-21-2005, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

What an amazing hour of television.

I wanna see what Wilpen wrote, so I can comment.

kenny | credit
Old 02-21-2005, 08:27 PM
New Fan

I never really post that often and I usually just lurk but after tonights episode I decided it was time I post. Tonights episode was AMAZING! When I heard Irvs voice in the beginning I knew I was gonna love it. I was so happy to have it back. Now onto the episode
I am a huge cry baby wen it comes to tv lol. The first tear came during the conversation between Harold and Andy...idk y but it just did.
I am a fan of E/M but I'm a HUGE E/A fan which is why I have been dreading the whole Madison baby thing. But after tonight I am no longer dreading it. When i found out that Madison was coming back I hoped that she didnt have the baby or that it wasn't Ephrams and I told myself that I'd stop watching the show if it was but now I realize I only said that because it was probably going to break up my fav couple ever. But now idc wat happens because tonight I realized how much Amy and Ephram love each other and that in the end they will be together after it's all said and done. But i loved the Ephram and Madison interaction tonight and I loved everything about tonight except the cliffhanger like everyone else lol. Ephram and Andy were amazing too! I almost felt the pain Andy felt...him and his son have come so far but he knows that this secret is gonna tear it all apart...and I can't wait to see how everything plays out its just to bad we all have to wait so long to see. Alright we'll I could say more but I'm kinda tired.