Old 02-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode Discussion: Ep #315- "Surprise"

from thewb.com

Everwood: Surprise

Fresh | monday | 9/8c trailer

Just as they've become somewhat comfortable with their new relationship, Andy (Treat Williams) and Amanda (Anne Heche) receive word that Amanda's husband, John (guest star Jason Beghe), has experienced a miraculous breakthrough in his recovery. Meanwhile, Amy (Emily VanCamp) learns the truth about why Madison really left town, an elated Ephram (Gregory Smith) is offered an audition at Julliard, Hannah (Sarah Drew) questions whether she's emotionally prepared to take the test for Huntington's Disease, and Bright (Chris Pratt) is accused of sexual misconduct in the workplace.

Vivien Cardone, Merrilyn Gann and Tom Amandes also star. Sherri Cooper wrote the episode directed by series star Tom Amandes.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-11-2005 at 04:10 PM
Old 02-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I usually put up the new episode discussion thread on Saturday evenings, but I'm not sure when I will get home tomorrow night (going out of town tonight to attend a wedding) so I thought I would put it up now.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-11-2005 at 04:21 PM
Old 02-11-2005, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Wow. This will be the episode that shakes things up. I can't wait to see where the writers/actors are going to take this show. The title says it all.

kenny | credit
Old 02-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I agree ALLSTAR. The title says it all. Also, based on the description, it confirms that this is officially the "beginning of the Madison pregnancy revelation," and thus, I'm wagering a guess, the beginning of some turbulent times starting tomorrow night and going straight through the end of season 3. Yes, drama will be in excess from this point on, that's for sure. It's scary to think about what relationships will still be alive at the end of season 3.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

I'm dreading the moment Amy finds out about Madison's pregnancy Though,maybe not as much as when Ephram finds out the whole truth.
Old 02-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Both moments are going to break my heart. And one of those moments is going to take place tomorrow night.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Passionate Fan

It's going to be really interesting to see how the writers play out the Madison pregnancy revelation. It's such a delicate issue - if it's not done right, it's going to really mess up the rest of the season. I'm kind of scared for it, actually.

But Ephram getting a Julliard audition is very good. :yes:

I really hope this episode is good - the last episode really set the bar for what the episodes could be for the rest of the season.
Old 02-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bright (Chris Pratt) is accused of sexual misconduct in the workplace.
I saw the promo on the website. and Rose slaps him! WOW! That all ties up to the discussion Harold and her had in the beginning. Gotta love the contiuity on this show!

kenny | credit
Old 02-13-2005, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Oh yes, the continuity on this show is fabulous. They don't miss a beat. Man, tomorrow is going to be powerful.. Amy finding out about the Madison pregnancy, Bright being in hot water at work and Rose literally slapping him, Hannah struggling with getting tested. Definitely a must see episode tomorrow night. Then again, I feel like every episode is a must see. But yeah, it certainly appears as if the drama will be hiked up in high gear tomorrow night.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

i cant wait for this eppy, it should be amazing!

Bailee
Old 02-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

This is going to be a very interesting episode, definently taping it. It could quite possibly decide the fate of the entire show depending on how they play the whole issue with madison and the drama in the rest of the show. if there is no balance, this could be the beginning of the end.
-maria
Old 02-13-2005, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

This is true Maria.

Hey, Maria I'm not sure, but have you been around this board lately. I haven't seen you in a while.

kenny | credit
Old 02-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

The trailer does make me want to see this episode even more...even if I am a little bit afraid of it.

Only 8 hours to go though.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Im going to be snowed in tonight.

It's all about Everwood tonight. Why do they have to pre-empt it for "Summerland", then again, it's all good. Everwood is good at making episodes before a hiatus. They know how to make cliffhangers.

kenny | credit
Old 02-14-2005, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Maria.. I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on the delicacy of this storyline/episode. It just might be the most important one, ever. It really has the capability of being quite decisive regarding the shows direction from here on out..

The Crow.. I'm counting down also. Now, only 7 hours! I'm also on the fence regarding this episode.. I can't wait to see it but I also know that a lot is riding on the episode and I just KNOW that EVC is going to cause me to reach for the kleenex.

ALLSTAR.. I'm also not super happy about having Summerland on during our second hiatus. I guess we could feel satisfied that the WB feels that Everwood is solid enough to withstand not showing reruns during the hiatus, but I rather have the reruns, nevertheless. I'm also snowed in. Hee.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-14-2005 at 12:16 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread