Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Glad you're liking Hannah so much still, Patricia. I love the growth she goes through as a result of Bright. Yes, we're definitely seeing more strength and confidence in her now, which I know you were waiting for. And Bright, too, is a whole other person with her. It's amazing to see the effect they have on each other. Not to compare relationships, but it is similar to the effect Amy and Ephram had on each other at first, or Andy and Nina had on each other too. They both made each other grow or want to grow, and that's how to do a relationship right on TV.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-18-2010, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They both make each other better without even trying
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-19-2010, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They both made each other grow or want to grow, and that's how to do a relationship right on TV.
Now..in real life..a relationship should probably make us degress?
Old 09-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

real life relationships would make me hurl!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-20-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Now..in real life..a relationship should probably make us degress?
Hopefully not! Although that definitely happens too, sadly!
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

well, what can one do but hope for the better
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hannah looked really pretty in this episode. It was cute that a new guy asked her out. Its annoying to me that she is still hung up on a guy that doesn’t want her. When Amy went to Bright about it I was kind of annoyed. Like, thats not gonna make Bright like Hannah more. Regardless, I found their little scene in Hannah’s room sweet. I like that Hannah told him he wasn’t the reason she didn’t want to go out with Topher. I am still not shipping them really but I don’t dislike them. The hug at the end was sweet too but I think it kinda came out of nowhere? Since when was Bright her biggest cheerleader? lol. I am glad that Hannah decided at the end that it was time to get tested!

Andy and Amanda… snooze. They continue to bore the crap out of me. I’m so happy this storyline is done after next episode…. And now they want to tell their kids? Fantastic. They will handle that well. I knew they would try to make us sympathize with Amanda concerning the flashbacks and how her marriage sucked before, but I’m not taking the bait. It just makes me more annoyed that Amanda didn’t break things off with him sooner. I wasn’t that surprised about how the kids reacted TBH. At the end when Amanda said she was finally gonna file for divorce was literally the ONLY time that I actually liked her. Like, for once you are doing the right thing woman.

Nina/Jake are getting cuter each episode. I don’t mind them as much as I originally did. At least no one is cheating in this relationship. I didn’t understand why Nina didn’t want Jake to go back to the house with her. Sam already knew they were dating didn’t he? And Nina is already ending the relationship before giving it a chance. Why even date him to begin with? His little speech to her was sweet, he seems to really like her so I am glad she kissed him and resolve things. I didn't want them to drag it out.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Hannah looked really pretty in this episode. It was cute that a new guy asked her out. Its annoying to me that she is still hung up on a guy that doesn’t want her. When Amy went to Bright about it I was kind of annoyed. Like, thats not gonna make Bright like Hannah more. Regardless, I found their little scene in Hannah’s room sweet. I like that Hannah told him he wasn’t the reason she didn’t want to go out with Topher. I am still not shipping them really but I don’t dislike them. The hug at the end was sweet too but I think it kinda came out of nowhere? Since when was Bright her biggest cheerleader? lol. I am glad that Hannah decided at the end that it was time to get tested!

Andy and Amanda… snooze. They continue to bore the crap out of me. I’m so happy this storyline is done after next episode…. And now they want to tell their kids? Fantastic. They will handle that well. I knew they would try to make us sympathize with Amanda concerning the flashbacks and how her marriage sucked before, but I’m not taking the bait. It just makes me more annoyed that Amanda didn’t break things off with him sooner. I wasn’t that surprised about how the kids reacted TBH. At the end when Amanda said she was finally gonna file for divorce was literally the ONLY time that I actually liked her. Like, for once you are doing the right thing woman.

Nina/Jake are getting cuter each episode. I don’t mind them as much as I originally did. At least no one is cheating in this relationship. I didn’t understand why Nina didn’t want Jake to go back to the house with her. Sam already knew they were dating didn’t he? And Nina is already ending the relationship before giving it a chance. Why even date him to begin with? His little speech to her was sweet, he seems to really like her so I am glad she kissed him and resolve things. I didn't want them to drag it out.
Nice thoughts. I actually liked Hannah and Topher. I would have shipped them, lol. Andy and Amanda are annoying, disgusting, wasted screentime. I was never a huge fan of Nina/Jake but they did have some good moments and I loved the relationship for basically what it was meant to be about... getting Andy to see the light about his romantic feelings for Nina. I started disliking Nina/Jake in season 4 though... Jake not revealing his substance abuse, Nina keeping him around when she had every reason to break up. Then Jake being the one who had to tell Nina she was in love with Andy and to be with him. I would have enjoyed Nina/Jake much more if they would have broken up long before they actually did.
Old 10-20-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

i didnt realize that nina/jake were together that long, thats annoying but at the same time, we see andy with so many women, it was time for nina to date someone for a while.
Old 10-22-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
i didnt realize that nina/jake were together that long, thats annoying but at the same time, we see andy with so many women, it was time for nina to date someone for a while.
Very good point. It was refreshing seeing Nina not sitting back watching Andy with another woman. I did like this aspect and I loved seeing Andy jealous of Nina/Jake. I also liked Nina getting pissed at Andy initially when she found out he had romantic feelings. I did like this part of the story.
Old 10-22-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah at least N/A have had more interactions this season than i feel like they did in season 2
Old 10-22-2017, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Nice thoughts. I actually liked Hannah and Topher.
Well to be honest they were more realistic than Hannah/Bright. Let's be honest here. I liked them too.

Quote:
Andy and Amanda are annoying, disgusting, wasted screentime.
I like the theory that Amanda was introduced to show how bad Andy felt about the Madison lie/cover up. Otherwise we have to accept that he was willing to be with a married woman and on top of that the wife of his very sick patient. It's really disgusting.

Quote:
I was never a huge fan of Nina/Jake but they did have some good moments and I loved the relationship for basically what it was meant to be about... getting Andy to see the light about his romantic feelings for Nina.
Season 3 Nina/Jake were OK. Not the couple to die for or ship hard, but they had some nice moments.

Quote:
I started disliking Nina/Jake in season 4 though... Jake not revealing his substance abuse, Nina keeping him around when she had every reason to break up. Then Jake being the one who had to tell Nina she was in love with Andy and to be with him. I would have enjoyed Nina/Jake much more if they would have broken up long before they actually did.
I agree with this. First I found it a bit weird that Nina did not have that much issues with Jake's substance abuse. She had a kid she had to consider. It was not just about her feelings and I found it weird that it was so easy for her to forgive Jake. I don't know I feel like Nina was sort of doormat in Season 4. The fact that Jake had to give her like permission and push to be with Andy annoys till this day.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Yeah at least N/A have had more interactions this season than i feel like they did in season 2
Definitely. Season 2 did a good job of separating EA and AN (the endgame pairings) which I didn't appreciate.
Old 10-23-2017, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Well to be honest they were more realistic than Hannah/Bright. Let's be honest here. I liked them too.
So true, Koni. They were way more realistic.

Quote:
I like the theory that Amanda was introduced to show how bad Andy felt about the Madison lie/cover up. Otherwise we have to accept that he was willing to be with a married woman and on top of that the wife of his very sick patient. It's really disgusting.
LOL Exactly.

Quote:
Season 3 Nina/Jake were OK. Not the couple to die for or ship hard, but they had some nice moments.
That's how I feel as well.

Quote:
I agree with this. First I found it a bit weird that Nina did not have that much issues with Jake's substance abuse. She had a kid she had to consider. It was not just about her feelings and I found it weird that it was so easy for her to forgive Jake. I don't know I feel like Nina was sort of doormat in Season 4. The fact that Jake had to give her like permission and push to be with Andy annoys till this day.
Me too! I don't know who decided to write that storyline having Jake basically giving Nina permission to go after Andy but it was an epic failure! So annoying. Excellent point about Nina having a child to consider. I hadn't even thought about that aspect. So true! She was basically an irresponsible mom to keep this guy around who has drugs around that Sam could have found, even used, or Jake could have been under the influence while attempting to be the responsible adult with Sam. It was wrong for Nina to take him back due to the lying and his situation. She absolutely did have her child to consider.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread