Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKRO
WILPEN:
If only the interviewer who elicited the answer from EVC that you show on your signature had asked two simple follow-up questions; "why do Amy and Ephram show so little physical affection on screen?", and "how much creative input is Berlanti providing this year?". I would love to have seen her answers to those.
Oh, I would pay to hear those questions asked to EVC.

ITA with your take on how they could have wrapped up Ephram seeing Madison's band in a quicker way. And yes, they definitely went with the "sinned" by having sex and milked it for all it was worth, to my huge disgust. It is glaringly obvious to me that the episodes between The Reflex and the next week's episode had filler written all over them. They wanted to do the "punish" sex bit with E/A and not much else. They didn't want E/A happy during this time (obvious) and they were also in need of taking up time and space before Madisongate errupted. Very disappointing to me.

Quote:
I must say that taking what is arguably the most appealing teen couple on TV in quite some time and dooming them to behaving like an old married couple during the sporadic moments of happiness they are allowed, is a mis-judgement of massive proportions.
Well said and I'm right with you. For me, it hasn't made me love E/A any less. I still adore this couple. However, it's frustrating the hell out of me because the writers are NOT cashing in on what golden egg they have with E/A. This couple is SOOOOOOO popular! Adored by so, so many. Why aren't the writers giving the time and attention to E/A that the fans not only want, but DESERVE to get? We DESERVE to see the ENTIRE package of E/A.. Emotional AND physical connections. Why are the writers slacking with this? Puzzling.
Old 02-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lack Of Hugs Bugs

In the trailer we see that next week Ephram and Amy actually hug, their first on-screen body contact since The Reflex. But, similarly to their last hug, when Amy got her SAT scores, it looks like this hug is one of elation over something good happening than a gesture of tenderness or physical closeness. In fact, does anyone remember these two EVER exchanging a basic, every day boy-loves-girl, just-for-the-heck-of-it hug? Speaking as a red-blooded male, I would hug Amy pretty much every chance I got.
I also find it interesting that Amy hugs her parents pretty regularly, and hugs Hannah at the drop of a hat, but never seems to hug Ephram. She certainly doesn't seem to be against hugging in general. Bright and Hannah hug, Jake and everybody hug, Andy and Amanda hug (yuck!). Pretty much everyone does except our teens-in-love.
Old 02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm racking my brain and you're absolutely right, MAKRO.. Hugs without any particular reason have definitely been non-existent with this couple. The hug she gave Hannah during the last scene of last night's episode lasted for what seemed like several hours. Yes, it's more than obvious that Amy loves to hug. Just not necessarily with the guy that she is in love with. Again, puzzling.

I watched The Tipping Point tonight and this episode simply amazed me. There was a bit of spark and spunk to the E/A interaction. Amy sort of talking "dirty" to Ephram as she says.. "Where's my paddle?" and she commented on what he said as sounding "hot." Also, the scene in the bedroom whenever they are sitting on the ground next to each other and their heads are touching as Amy listened intently to Ephram, followed by Ephram falling into Amy's lap and Amy stroking his hair so lovingly. The inflections, glances, looks were also dead on and just beautiful. I would love to go back to some of this. There was beautiful intimacy in this episode. Nothing hugely passionate in the physical sense but just enough to convey that they still loved touching each other, sitting closely to each other, being flirty with each other, etc. I pray we get back to a version of this soon. Yes, bombs will be exploding around them but maybe during this time more than ever, they will need to heat up, or essentially "jump start" their passion again? They will definitely need each other in every way during the upcoming storms ahead.
Old 02-08-2005, 09:06 PM
Administrator

What I don’t understand is why Andy would pursue something that he knows is going to end badly. He’s worked so hard to be accepted by the people of Everwood, and he’s suffered setbacks in that regard in the aftermath of Colin’s death, and he’s won the respect and friendship of Harold, who he’s now in a partnership with, so why would he throw that all away to have an affair with a woman who’s been called “The Saint of Everwood?”

In the minds of the people of Everwood, Andy’s going to look like someone who took advantage of a woman in a vulnerable position, and we’ve already seen that many of the people of Everwood are narrow minded and judgmental, so it makes no sense to me that he would throw away all the respect and esteem that he’s built up for himself over the last few years to engage in a illicit affair with a woman who has an incapacitated husband. If Amanda divorces John now to openly engage in an affair with Andy, they're both going to be the town pariahs, and no one will believe her claim (if she even chooses to voice that claim) that she was going to divorce John before he had his stroke, so nothing good is going to come out of this affair, and a lot of people are going to be hurt in the process.

I think that Andy needs to think with his brain instead of thinking with another part of his anatomy, and realize all the harm that can and will come when his affair with Amanda is exposed. I think that the one lesson that everyone learns in life, and that Andy should have learned by now, is that actions have consequences, and I hope he wakes up and remembers this before it’s too late.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-08-2005, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

WILPEN:
I couldn't agree more. It's the intimacy that I miss the most.

JERRY D:
Delighted to see you posting again.

It appears from the trailer, always a shaky thing to form assumptions on, that Harold tells Amy about Madison because Amy was going to try and find Madison and invite her to the "Congratulations Ephram" party. I'm as curious as anyone else about the true circumstances. But, just as interesting to me, is whether Harold tells Amy before he tells Rose, and the ramifications of that.

Last edited by MAKRO; 02-08-2005 at 09:47 PM
Old 02-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Jerry.. I honestly think that what Nina told Andy about how he pursues relationships with women that he knows do not have potential for a future is the very reason as to why he is continuing on with his affair with Amanda. That has been his pattern since Julia's death.. Dr. Trott, Linda, Amanda. I think there are many valid reasons as to why he is doing this in the psychological sense, and I think one of those reasons has to do with exactly what he told Nina. He said that he had something beautiful with Julia but he blew it and maybe he isn't meant to be happy with anyone else. I think this is one of the main reasons as to why Andy is pursuing relationships with unavailable women. It is his subconscious way of "punishing himself" for how he, personally, screwed up his marriage to Julia. He feels like he doesn't deserve happiness and until he finally gets over this way of thinking, he will continue on with selecting women that he has no chance with for an extended amount of time. Okay, I'll stop with my psycho babble. I do enough of that at work.

MAKRO, great point. I'm very interested in Harold's order of telling Amy and Rose, if he does, in fact, tell Rose. I would almost expect him to tell Rose first. However, I was hoping that he would have told Rose months ago whenever she was sensing and questioning his odd behavior that he constantly denied and made excuses for. Yes, I will be very interested in seeing how things unfold in the Abbott household this next episode. By all accounts, according to the preview, Harolds spills it to Amy.. And can you just imagine how tough it's going to be for Harold to tell his daughter this terribly emotional, shocking and devastating news? Harold will be telling Amy this out of love. Pure love. I have a feeling that my heart will be breaking for both Harold and Amy once this conversation goes down. And if Amy finds out everything, what is she going to do with this news? Tell Ephram or confront Andy about it and force Andy to tell him? In the previews, it appears that Ephram got an audition. This has to be from Julliard. I could be wrong but it would make sense that this would be the thing that would excite Ephram the most. Of course, the timing is set up for a perfect scenario of dramatic proportions. Amy finds out about the pregnancy and Ephram's audition. Maybe it will end up where Amy needs to decide on telling Ephram before his audition or afterwards. If she tells him before, he could blow his audition but if she waits and he finds out that she knew, he could be angered with her for holding the truth from him. Oh, I sense Amy will be in a very tough situation if my inventive scenario goes down.
Old 02-09-2005, 05:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAKRO
JERRY D:
Delighted to see you posting again.
Thanks MAKRO, I really appreciate it. I also would like to see Amy and Ephram display more affection towards one another, and it does bewilder me as to why they don't. I sometimes feel that Ephram isn't a person who's real demonstrative with his feelings, so maybe that's part of it, and another part of it might be that the writers of Everwood try to give equal story time to all the characters, and try to make each storyline for these characters substantial, but it still mystifies me that a teenage couple that are clearly and completely in love wouldn’t be more affectionate with one another.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 02-09-2005, 07:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

The "Real" Story

Over the last few months there have been hundreds of pages of speculation on these and other boards regarding the outcome of the various current story lines on the show. Since I'm one of the few people who knows the "real" story, I've decided to let my fellow fans in on the scoop.

EVERWOOD: Episode 3-15: The "Real" Story: Broadcast Date; Feb. 14th, 2005.

Scene: The Brown household; the evening of June 10th, 2004. Dr. Brown, Ephram, and Delia are having pizza from Gino Chang's for dinner.
Dr. Brown: Well, Ephram. Are you ready for your big New York trip? Are you looking forward to the Summer Program?
Ephram: Yeah. I might finally have something going with Amy, but we discussed why I have to go to New York and she's okay with it.
Delia: Do these mushrooms taste funny?
Dr. Brown: They seem fine to me and I have a medical degree.

Scene: Dr. Brown's office; the next day. Dr. Brown, who is in a rage, is trying to choke the coat rack.
Dr. Brown: Take that, you (censored) (censored) youth-stealing (censored)...!!
Edna, in her standard nurse uniform, rushes in.
Edna: Sarge! Sarge! What's the matter?
Receiving no response from a raging Dr. Brown, Edna smacks him across the face.
Dr. Brown: What? What? What's happening?
Edna: I don't want to alarm you, Sarge, but you were freaking out and trying to choke the coat rack.
Dr. Brown, looking completely bewildered, staggers to his chair and sits down.
Dr. Brown: What the hell? Edna, was Madison just here? Was I trying to choke the life out of her?
Edna: Hell, no! And why would you do that to a sweet young girl like Madison?
Just then, Madison enters the office. Edna leaves.
Madison: Hi, Dr. Brown. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I'm moving to New York to stay with my mother. She's going to support me while I finish school and pursue my music career. I'm not good at goodbyes, so could you say so long to Ephram and Delia for me?
Dr. Brown: You're not pregnant?
Madison: WHAT? Are you crazy? I'm outta here!

Scene: The waiting room, Dr. Brown's office. A few minutes later. Edna is sitting at her desk reading Guns and Ammo.
Dr. Brown: Edna, what are you doing here?
Edna: Say what?
Dr. Brown's eyes roll back and he crumples to the floor.
Edna: Medic!

Scene: Room 17, Neuro-Psychiatric ward, Memorial Hospital, Denver. The next day. Dr. Brown is lying in bed with his arms restrained. There are no sharp objects within reach.
Ephram enters, looking worried.
Ephram: Dad! Are you okay?
Dr. Brown: Ephram. Thank God! These people think I'm on drugs! I had these awful dreams! I dreamt that you failed the Summer Program. I dreamt that Dr. Abbott lost his insurance and I took him into my practice. I dreamt that Edna got into a fight with him and left me for some new doofus doctor who took over Dr. Abbott's old offices. I dreamt that I got involved with some skank who was caring for her stricken husband, as if I would do that, and it cost me any chance with Nina. But, worst of all, I dreamt that you got Madison pregnant and I tried to strangle her so that you could have a chance at a relationship with Amy. I know you've loved her since the day we moved to Everwood.
Ephram: Dad. Dad! I don't even leave for New York for the Summer Program until tomorrow. By the way, I talked with Amy and she's going with me. Apparently Nonnie has a great guest room.
Dr. Brown: Thank God! It was all a dream! (smiles and falls into a deep sleep).
Ephram (to himself): Thank God I don't like mushrooms.

Scene: The front of Peak County High School. Early September, 2005. Amy and Ephram, having fallen deeply in love in New York, walk, holding hands and smiling lovingly at each other, toward the school to begin their senior year.
Amy: How's your Dad?
Ephram: They're releasing him next week.
Credits.

Moral: Never order a mushroom pizza from a Chinese/Italian restaurant.
Old 02-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I love that, MAKRO! Outstanding read!

Obviously, that was meant for great humor, but you know what? I have always hoped against all hope that this entire thing was a bad nightmare and would result as only just that.. A dream of Andy's. Yes, totally grasping for straws but honestly, many have speculated (maybe like me, just prayed for a miracle) that this would all turn out to be a dream... Oh, how that would be the greatest thing, ever. But, I better bounce right back into reality because it's coming.. This horrific storyline.. However, it has to have an ending, right? This is what I will now hope for.. To see the ending.. VERY SOON. And hope that E/A are still standing strong once this ending, finally comes..
Old 02-09-2005, 09:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Gotta be quick

Late for work.

Bright/Hannah are on the verge of becomming my fave couple. Yes, above E/A... above I/E and even above H/R. I see the most glimpses, in them, of my favorite love song (which I think is paraphrased from Emily Dickenson or some great poet):

It's not just for what you are, yourself, that I love you as I do
But for what I am... when I am with you

Bright thinks he's kinda dumb and shallow. It's a mold Everwood (the town) had made for him and since they've defined himself that way... it affects how he sees himself. But Hannah sees more... and indeed, Bright shows some of the best he has to offer when he's with her. Hannah is overplaying the nerdy, introvert. Its her protective forcefield... but she has this other side that she's afraid to put 'out there' with most people. Amy's bubbly optimism is good for Hannah but Bright is even better. As someone pointed out, Amy acts like a mother with Hannah. Amy tries to overcome Hannha's shyness etc rather than helping Hannah grow as a person. It is Bright who provides the inspiration combined with the sense of a safe haven that Hannah needs to reveal the parts of herself that don't fit into the mold.

Since Bright is supposed to be "Rose's daughter", I'd love to see some flashback of H/R in the context of B/H. Rose is a grown up... mayor of the town. She seems fairly sure of herself and the strong one in the R/H relationship... but she's a grown up and she's had the dafe haven of Harold's adoration for a looong time. I wonder if she was even more like her son when she was young?

This was a lovely pre-Valentine's day episode for the most part!

To address some other points:
Charlie was a little quick but I was OK with it. He was what... 5 or 6 when his dad had the stroke and it's been 5 years. 5 years when he couldn't count on his absent dad. 5 years of just Charlie and mom. And there's still little reason to expect that Dad will come home and be like a real dad (expect that this is a TV show).

As for it being a convenient ploy to write Amanda's marriage on the rocks... I really thought she had alluded to this earlier, Didn't she tell Andy she had fallen out of love with her husband. I don't know if she added that this happened 'before the stroke'... but the phrase falling out of love kinda implied to me that there was a love to fall out of. The past 5 years have been like a love in the deep freeze if there was any love to begin with. It's not an active kind of love... it's a dead love with a living body. I disapprove of A/A for a few reasons but I've always felt this board was much harder on these two than was warranted. If Amanda stays married to a dead man she gives up love for the rest of her life (except this is a TV show). No one thinks Andy should do that because he loved Julia. If Amanda divorces her nearly dead but not dead husband so that she can find love again as a single person she's horrible for getting a divorce from a man who is in no shape to fight back. She's trapped in a situation with no good options.

And regarding why Andy would do this... I think he's punishing himself for more than just not being a good husband to Julia. I think Madisongate has something to do with it too. No way the ulcers were just about Amanda. Andy recognizes he did the wrong thing with/to Madison. How could he do that? What kind of man must he be? Oh... he's a man who keeps dark secrets. Back to the molds that get made for people, I think Andy is having a serious identity crisis as a result of how he handled Madisongate... The kind of guy who would try to buy off his sons pregnant girlfriend and send her away without telling his son... well isn't that the same kind of guy who would have a secret affair with a married woman... Cuz as long as it's secret it's Ok, right? No harm, no foul.

No way.

If as was perhaps spoilerishly implied above A/A is about to end soon... and if, as implied by the trailer, Madisongate is about to break soon... is it any surprise these two things would happen at about the same time? Sure, one could argue that Andy has a potentially bigger problem than Amanda and needs to drop her to handle the other thing. But I'd suggest that once the secret is out... Andy will be freed to find his true self again.

And the truth will set you free...
-Aquillea
Old 02-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
"Dice" by Finley Quaye & William Orbit.
Thanks Wilpen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquillea
No way the ulcers were just about Amanda. Andy recognizes he did the wrong thing with/to Madison.
Totally agree with you there. Andy's feeling guilty about a few of his recent actions.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquillea
And regarding why Andy would do this... I think he's punishing himself for more than just not being a good husband to Julia. I think Madisongate has something to do with it too. No way the ulcers were just about Amanda.
Indeed. I'm totally with you. "The pattern" that Nina pointed out (Dr. Trott, Linda, Amanda) is about Julia.. But, whenever Andy collapsed from his bleeding ulcer, my instant thought was that it was about Madisongate. I never bought the blame being solely on his relationship with Amanda. It was certainly a combination of both.. Amanda was a conscious thing and Madisongate was a nagging, subconscious thing, that was "eating away at his stomach," without him even being fully aware of that reality. My point is, I think he honestly feels like the ulcer was solely about his relationship with Amanda. He's not seeing the bigger picture that Madisongate is seriously destroying him in ways that he doesn't even realize just yet.

Quote:
If as was perhaps spoilerishly implied above A/A is about to end soon...
I think most people are going by the fact that in an interview Heche was slated for about 10 episodes, I believe. Next week would technically be her last air date if you go by her interview.

Quote:
and if, as implied by the trailer, Madisongate is about to break soon... is it any surprise these two things would happen at about the same time? Sure, one could argue that Andy has a potentially bigger problem than Amanda and needs to drop her to handle the other thing. But I'd suggest that once the secret is out... Andy will be freed to find his true self again.

And the truth will set you free...
-Aquillea
Well said and I couldn't agree more. It's no coincidence that both of these things collide at the same time. Once the secret is out, Andy will be "released" and able to begin the journey towards finding his true self..

Chris.. You're very welcome.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-09-2005 at 02:48 PM
Old 02-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
"Dice" by Finley Quaye & William Orbit. This song was played on The OC during The Countdown episode in season one. Episode 14. I definitely preferred this song being played on The OC because it was so fitting with what the characters were doing at the time.. Ryan running to get to Marissa before midnight, finally getting there and the passionate kiss between them, the Seth/Anna scene (even though I love Seth/Summer ) and Sandy/Kirsten together at the end. Just perfect.

Instead, on Everwood, they waste this outstanding song during a scene with Andy/Amanda? Just not right at all.
Word!!! I completely agree. I was like: NOOOOO, don't use that song for this scene!! #$@#@%$%

Anyway, Hi Jerry and Chris and everyone else! I really liked this episode, I'm just trying to erase the Andy/Amanda scenes from my brain. Seriously, what is up with that storyline? Last week, it seemed like Andy was going to end it but he did the opposite, this week it was Amanda's turn, it's making me sick.

Moving on, I love Jake, brilliant character! I love Nina and Jake together. I used to think that Andy and Nina should end up together but due to recent developments, I really don't like Andy anymore so I want Nina and Jake to stay together, until the end. I'm serious, I love Jake. At the beginning of this season, I wasn't quite sure why they even brought him on the show but the guy is hilarious, YAY Jake.

Bright/Hannah, loving it. I'd almost say they shouldn't turn this into a romantic thing because that will eventually end, I'm loving them as friends.
Old 02-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina
Word!!! I completely agree. I was like: NOOOOO, don't use that song for this scene!! #$@#@%$%
I was literally yelling at the screen whenever I saw A/A on during this fantastic song.

Quote:
Last week, it seemed like Andy was going to end it but he did the opposite, this week it was Amanda's turn, it's making me sick.
This is what tortures me the most about this poor excuse for a storyline. Just when you think it's about to end and we can all cheer with happiness, it takes a detour and continues on.. and on.. and on.. Very, very frustrating. It's bad enough that we've had to endure it for so long, but to tease us with making it seem like it's about to end, not one, but two, times? That makes it that much more painful.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so thankful we had flashbacks of Amanda and John. It was really making it seem like Amanda and John had a great marriage and she was leaving him because he had a stroke. And that was not the case at all. Everything was perfect...on the outside. But this storyline reminds me so much of Colin. I mean Colin wasn't a good guy and he came out of his coma remorseful. I can't imagine how John will come out of this. I don't think he woudl remember anything. His brain has been severly damanged by the stroke. It would be a miracle for him to know about everything that happened in his mariage. And since Amanda will probably want to focus on the positives of his recovery, I doubt the subject will ever willingly come up.

When did Hannah put Ephram on a three cuss word limit a week? Is his articulation so bad that he needs a jar to contribute to everything the over th ree rule is broken?

Oh the lives of Hannah and Topher. I really thought that Hannah was so hung up on Bright that she didn't want to think about anyone else. And how that might be true, but now I believe that's only half true. Hannah is so caring and careful with everyone. She doesnt' want anyone to go through what she's going through. And the idea that Topher is in her life, in her world, he could get infected. But I think there's more to it. On the inside, Hannah is still very insecure about herself. She wants to be the girl that Amy is, the go-getter, but there's something holding her back. EXCEPT FOR BRIGHTON! She is never nervous with him. She's never not honest wth him. She's always honest. Them in the kitchen, her making a sandwich. Awe, how adorable was it that he reached behind her and got a piece of ham, or whatever it was. Totally random moment but totally not so random. When the show first started and Hannah saw an attraction to Bright she couldn't stand fifty yards near him and not feel the goosebumps and blush. Now she's denying him sandwich making and standing next to him while talking! Our Hannah, she's sure growing up! I just hope I can do her justice in my season 5!

I have to do it.....Andy and Amanda (again). Having dinner (well pizza isn't dinner, but whatever lol) and telling them about their relatinoship? Do they forget that John even existed? It's pathetic and sick and just PLAIN WRONG. Seriously, Andy, think with your head in the northern region of your body and not your southern (if you get my drift). It's PATHETIC....They made it like it was the brady bunch and tehy were blending two families together and that is not what they were doing. They destorying one in the solo effort of fulfilling their own desires. I get that Amanda needed some adult intearction in her life, but she was taking it as far as they were dating, they were a couple, they should hold hands when walking into Mama Joys? What would Julia say if she could see Andy. What would Ephram say? He saw Julia most when Andy didn't come home when he promised, he didn't see the plays and recitals of the kids. Andy wasn't apart of that, and he never knew how it felt. But he knew hown the other side felt. He knew how John would feel if John could know what was going on. But the point...he did it anyway. This episode, by far, and the two previous episodes have made me lose SO MUCH respect for Andy, not as a doctor, but just as a man. And I stood up for him so much defending his doctor stuff and spending all the time at the hospital. I just don't have the strenght to care. I'm done...it'll take A LONG TIME for me to want Andy to be with someone without remembering he knowingly became that guy.

Eventhough the bird in the house was a bit...far fetched. It got Nina to relaize that she's not that woman. She's not the woman who can go out with a guy and if it doesn't work out, no skin off her back. Well, she can't do that. She has Sam. And for him to see another man walk out of his life, how can he know to trust his mom or any guy walking through the door. And I love that Nina, ultimately in her heart, said "when" it doesn't work out. And Jake caught that. This episode was a wakeup call to both of them. They're not on the same level and I don't think they ever will be. Jake can try to understand Nina's life, what it's like to be a single parent. He can read all the parenting books but nothing will prepare him for the unexpected.

Amanda, I think has been changed, completely during this episode. She went from not having her husband around and always remembering the bad times, when they faught and when John was going to grant her divorce. I think that's all just a dream to her. She gets to do something that Andy would give anything to do. She gets to start over with the one peson she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. I'm glad she took it. She deserves that. She deserves to have a great marriage and not skulking around and having 55 minute affairs during a doctor's lunch hour. No one deserves that, not even her...although sometimes I wouldn't not wish it on her...but that's for another day

Yeah I'm combining episodes I think, but I just have a lot to say. Feel free to edit it out if it concerns a future episode too much
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Closed Thread   Post New Thread