Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-18-2010, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
I would love it, but you know, it takes Bright a bit longer to get there than others. Look how long it took Amy to put Ephram first after Colin
Agreed with the whole paragraph, really, but this part is really true. Those Abbotts are stubborn. But I think, like Amy, Bright is having feelings for Hannah now and has for a lot of the season, but hasn't been able to express them like Amy was able to in S1...at times, heh.

The foursome are the best. Expect more of them in S3 and S4. Not enough, so, I expect more in your S5! Hint, hint.

I always tune out Amanda/Andy out in this episode, because everything is so wonderful and they...are not. And this is why:

Quote:
Enough of that, talking about anything Amanda/Andy related makes me have an ulcer...sheesh!!!
Can't say it better than that. I'll be curious, once Andy/Amanda are over (yes, there is a light at the end of the title), what you think the point of them are. Especially for Andy. Most of us have been grappling with what the heck was the point of the relationship, so I'd be really interested in your thoughts once you've seen seen the end and post-Amanda for Andy. No rush, though, since I know you at least have one or two more discs. But just something to watch out for.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos
Bright is having feelings for Hannah now and has for a lot of the season
I think Bright knows he has feelings for Hannah. But it's like the episode where he said "unlike me, those guys deserve you." Bright knows he's made a ton of mistakes on the past year and he doesn't want to do that with Hannah. So his feelings, in his way, aren't enough for him to tell Hannah that he has feelings for her. I think it's really sweet. And I think Bright knows that one mention that he has feelings in any direction towards her everything will change and I don't think he wants that.

oh, my Amanada/Andy rants are in other episode threads
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-19-2010, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
oh, my Amanada/Andy rants are in other episode threads
Oh! Andy and Amanda made us want to rant from the rooftops and the rafters of EVERY thread.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you went small potatoes with rooftops Betty! I was going for the Goodyear Blimp!
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 10-15-2017, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

The snow in Everwood is so pretty!

Hannah was being a bit immature getting upset with Bright for dating someone else. I did enjoy the group moments between the core 4 though. I also loved when Hannah gave Amy advice on her relationship and told her to just forgive Ephram already.

Good for Nina standing up to Andy about his wrong doing’s with the relationship with Amanda. Nina was cheated on, so it makes sense that this story has been hitting her hard… I liked the look on Andy’s face when he saw Jake come out of her house. I loved their conversation later about Andy’s dating choices and how he is picking women that he clearly doesnt see a future with.

it definitely seems like Andy feels a lot of guilt over the Amanda relationship so I just don’t see how that is going to work. I am just tired of this relationship and this storyline, its just dragging on and on. Get it done with already.

i just love the show though. Just the setting and the atmosphere. It’s so homey feeling and its the perfect season to watch it.
Old 10-16-2017, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
The snow in Everwood is so pretty!

Hannah was being a bit immature getting upset with Bright for dating someone else. I did enjoy the group moments between the core 4 though. I also loved when Hannah gave Amy advice on her relationship and told her to just forgive Ephram already.
Hannah had the Ephram/Amy relationship nailed. She gave excellent advice to Amy. It's interesting that she couldn't give herself advice on her own relationship but then again that is what usually happens.

Quote:
Good for Nina standing up to Andy about his wrong doing’s with the relationship with Amanda. Nina was cheated on, so it makes sense that this story has been hitting her hard… I liked the look on Andy’s face when he saw Jake come out of her house. I loved their conversation later about Andy’s dating choices and how he is picking women that he clearly doesnt see a future with.

it definitely seems like Andy feels a lot of guilt over the Amanda relationship so I just don’t see how that is going to work. I am just tired of this relationship and this storyline, its just dragging on and on. Get it done with already.
Nina was very strong here which is why I didn't like how she went a bit downhill with Jake in season 4, she was more passive again. But with Andy she was strong, blunt, told it like it was.

Andy does feel guilt. He knows it's wrong. I do think he's punishing himself over keeping the Madison pregnancy from Ephram so he's deliberately making the wrong choices. I don't think he realizes this on a conscious level though.

Quote:
i just love the show though. Just the setting and the atmosphere. It’s so homey feeling and its the perfect season to watch it.
Indeed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread