Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He wants Amy to have a great life at college. But sometimes the life one has isn't really the life that another person is supossed to have. Even if they are related.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-01-2010, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Andy was absurd at during the college tour. I can't believe that Ephram held his temper and the Tour Guide didn't belt Andy! He couldn't have been more obnoxious.
Harold did go overboard in the encouragement department regarding Amy's college applications. But...I believe that Amy went overboard in the stubborn department. How was one more application going to hurt? Even if she got accepted to Princeton...she wouldn't be forced to go there...but how happy she would have made her dad. I kind of felt sorry for Harold here.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Harold just wanted his daughter to have all the great experiences that he did
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 09-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
Harold just wanted his daughter to have all the great experiences that he did
And more, I think. There are a few scenes with Bright where we see that Harold regrets some of what he missed out on, so he also wants Amy to have what he missed out on.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-07-2010, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
And more, I think. There are a few scenes with Bright where we see that Harold regrets some of what he missed out on, so he also wants Amy to have what he missed out on.
I remember a mention of the fact that Harold wanted to attend Princeton...but couldn't for some reason. Does anyone remember what that was?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I remember a mention of the fact that Harold wanted to attend Princeton...but couldn't for some reason. Does anyone remember what that was?
No surprise that I don't. But it does sound right. Hopefully someone can help us out.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
Old 09-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Harold wanted more for both his children, he just had odd ways of showing it
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 06-30-2017, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was a little slow to me. The EA drama was good, but I'm getting sick of their little pecks. I wish their kisses would be more passionate? But I did find it cute that they wanted to be close together and they stuck to their guns. I wish I had more to say about the episode but it all sort of bored me. I didnt really care for the other storylines.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
This episode was a little slow to me. The EA drama was good, but I'm getting sick of their little pecks. I wish their kisses would be more passionate? But I did find it cute that they wanted to be close together and they stuck to their guns. I wish I had more to say about the episode but it all sort of bored me. I didnt really care for the other storylines.
OMG...I have been saying this for years!! These two who have such a deep love didn't show it very often! Peck Peck Peck just didn't do it for me. They just didn't act like a teenage hormonal couple in love.
Old 07-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

It should be noted that while filming season 3, both Greg and Emily were sick with upper respiratory infections and were giving it back and forth to each other. This was talked about while season 3 was on air live. They were both constantly sick and when one would get healthy, the other would catch the cold and this went on a few times during season 3. They both kept giving it to each other! You can even hear Emily very congested in 3.3. So the fact that Greg and Emily were both suffering from several upper respiratory infections during most of season 3, played a large part in how much they kissed on screen.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting finding out 10 years later lol
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 07-16-2017, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It should be noted that while filming season 3, both Greg and Emily were sick with upper respiratory infections and were giving it back and forth to each other. This was talked about while season 3 was on air live. They were both constantly sick and when one would get healthy, the other would catch the cold and this went on a few times during season 3. They both kept giving it to each other! You can even hear Emily very congested in 3.3. So the fact that Greg and Emily were both suffering from several upper respiratory infections during most of season 3, played a large part in how much they kissed on screen.
That's interesting fact! I did not know it. Thanks for sharing!
Old 07-17-2017, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

You're welcome, guys!

Yes, the lack of physical contact was a topic of discussion on the board. A few even speculated maybe it was because Greg/Emily dated in the past and didn't want to be that close to each other. The vast majority of us knew it wasn't that so when we received an interview from the cast discussing this very topic, it was music to our ears, lol. We laughed at how eerie it was to be talking about this subject and out of the blue, an interview came out about Greg and Emily swapping viruses back and forth for a period of months and months and TPTB tried to get them healthy while still going ahead with producing the show. It felt like they were almost reading the board because of how clearly we received answers about this, lol.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-17-2017 at 03:40 AM
Old 08-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats funny but sad too because we were robbed of some great scenes.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thats funny but sad too because we were robbed of some great scenes.
So true. I complained constantly while watching this show that Ephram and Amy..(although obviously in love) didn't act like a teen aged couple in love. We were robbed.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread