Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Jake came through in the end. He had more sense than Nina did. Even though he didn't want Nina if she was not 100% committed to him...he also wanted Nina to be happy. He knew that Andy would make her happy. So, he set her free. That was good of Jake because clueless Nina couldn't figure it out for herself.
That's never going to stop bugging me. Luckily Jake was there, or Andy and Nina never would have been together. How weird does that sound??

Probably Nina's worst moment. At least she was asleep when Sam drove a car, she was awake for all of this.
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was actually surprised when Jake got up and left his date. Sure he had a thing for Nina, but it still showed something. I'm glad he did, but I'm still not okay with their bonding moment
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
I was actually surprised when Jake got up and left his date. Sure he had a thing for Nina, but it still showed something. I'm glad he did, but I'm still not okay with their bonding moment
I think that Jake left his date not only because Nina summoned him and was in trouble...but also because he really wasn't into his date....do you remember what a ditz she was?
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She wasn't really quite there, was she Betty?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
break the window is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was weird for Hannah to tell Ephram that Amy told her about their "I love you's".... like, girl she was sharing that with you as a friend, don't go blabbing to Ephram! lol.

I like that Hannah has journals because I wrote in journals too! Everyday from 6th grade until like senior year haha. So embarrassing now, but its kinda cool to have those.

Amy is crazy, her trying SO HARD to get Hannah to like her was so annoying to me. Like, just be yourself and let her get to know you instead of trying to make her life better and get her involved in things. Just be an ear for her to listen too, jeez. Her calling her a "total zero" was so mean. Not everybody wants to be popular.... Amy was just so weird about the whole thing. Her calling off the friendship was weird too.

I don't blame Harold for being worried about Bright but I too think he needs to relax. The year just started and he is at least working. Thats better than him sitting at home not doing anything! I was glad when Bright stood up to him. Maybe if Bright had been out of college for like 2 years or something then it would be more understandable but he just graduated.

OMG @ Nina and the vibrator, why does she leave it out in the open like that? But yeah thats awkwarddddd and even more so when she went to Andy about it wtf... Andy was SO in the wrong for getting so mad at Nina for the whole issue. It really wasnt her fault and the other mom overreacted. I was glad when Andy apologized and they bonded over being single parents, it was really cute. How did they not see that they were great for one another?
Old 07-14-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I thought it was weird for Hannah to tell Ephram that Amy told her about their "I love you's".... like, girl she was sharing that with you as a friend, don't go blabbing to Ephram! lol.

I like that Hannah has journals because I wrote in journals too! Everyday from 6th grade until like senior year haha. So embarrassing now, but its kinda cool to have those.

Amy is crazy, her trying SO HARD to get Hannah to like her was so annoying to me. Like, just be yourself and let her get to know you instead of trying to make her life better and get her involved in things. Just be an ear for her to listen too, jeez. Her calling her a "total zero" was so mean. Not everybody wants to be popular.... Amy was just so weird about the whole thing. Her calling off the friendship was weird too.

I don't blame Harold for being worried about Bright but I too think he needs to relax. The year just started and he is at least working. Thats better than him sitting at home not doing anything! I was glad when Bright stood up to him. Maybe if Bright had been out of college for like 2 years or something then it would be more understandable but he just graduated.

OMG @ Nina and the vibrator, why does she leave it out in the open like that? But yeah thats awkwarddddd and even more so when she went to Andy about it wtf... Andy was SO in the wrong for getting so mad at Nina for the whole issue. It really wasnt her fault and the other mom overreacted. I was glad when Andy apologized and they bonded over being single parents, it was really cute. How did they not see that they were great for one another?
Love all your thoughts. Agreed.

I remembering hating how hard Amy was trying with Hannah because it reminded me of Laynie suddenly being thrown off a cliff and permanently disappearing. Hannah clearly replaced Laynie, I guess because TPTB figured they didn't want any Colin reminders but I was never a fan of this route.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread