Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
okay, I've changed my mind. Tommy is a jerk for yelling at Amy for trying to drop off a gift. How was she supossed to know his house is under no contact when he's not there. Was meeting his mom such a bad idea?

I so do not like him anymore!
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:47 AM
  #17
Master Fan

 
'Tos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 20,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
okay, I've changed my mind. Tommy is a jerk for yelling at Amy for trying to drop off a gift. How was she supossed to know his house is under no contact when he's not there. Was meeting his mom such a bad idea?

I so do not like him anymore!
Woot! Halfway there. Now just Madison... Hee. He's definitely an act first, think later kind of guy, and he told Amy off for the stupidest of reasons.
__________________
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 50,981
He get's even worse, Patricia.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:59 PM
  #19
Master Fan

 
'Tos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 20,790
I agree. He gets worse and worse the more he shows up. He starts off quite harmless, though. I can see why people would like him. But by the time we get nearer to the end of the season, he shows his true colours, in my not so humble opinion.
__________________
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:49 PM
  #20
Fan Forum Hero

 
fulfilledღ's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 93,238
so I saw that Amy broke up with him (thank goodness!) please tell me that's the last we see of him?
__________________
I Love You
I Want To Spend The Rest of My Life With You
Trace & Abby
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:33 AM
  #21
Master Fan

 
'Tos's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 20,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
so I saw that Amy broke up with him (thank goodness!) please tell me that's the last we see of him?
Yup, that's it for Tommy. Hallelujah!

I kind of would have liked to have seen a scene sometime late in S3 or S4 just for him to see how far Amy had come from when he knew her. But, I think as far as seeing how he turned out, we already knew. I don't think he would ever turn things around.
__________________
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood
'Tos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:20 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 50,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by alternativechick (View Post)
so I saw that Amy broke up with him (thank goodness!) please tell me that's the last we see of him?
It depends which breakup you're talking about. Amy breaks up with him a couple of times.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 05:22 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 135,256
I like to see Ephram getting along with Andy.

It was nice to see Nina again, its too bad that she hasn’t been in the episodes and seems to be having a hard time and missing Andy. I wish she wasn’t so rude to him though, I mean, people get busy and they don’t keep in touch as much as they should. It was sweet when Andy was there for her after Sam got into the accident though. That kid seems like such a terror.

EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.

Madson/Ephram were fine this episode but Im getting bored of Madison. She should have been honest with him about the song to begin with. But when they kiss its just so odd. They just dont fit.

Tommy’s weird little outburst at Amy was just so uncalled for. The way he yelled at her? Nah uh, nope, doneeeeeee. I was giving him a chance but that right there sealed it for me, that was so rude. And then lying to her about where he was? Yeah, not a good sign.

Harold was especially cranky this episode. I cant believe Amy missed his birthday! That is sad.

Bright/Ephram are still awesome and it was cute that Bright told Harold the gift was from Amy as well.
__________________
🌈 icon
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:46 PM
  #24
Fan Forum Hero

 
everwoodfan52's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 50,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.
You're right..there is more of a maturity in Amy and Ephram's relationship. I also feel that Ephram (although he really cares for Amy) is a little more confident and doesn't appear to be so full of Angst.
I also believe that Ephram doesn't want to hurt Amy by telling her that he saw Tommy making a drug deal and realizes Tommy is a real loser.

.
Quote:
They just dont fit.
That is for sure!

Quote:
Tommy’s weird little outburst at Amy was just so uncalled for. The way he yelled at her? Nah uh, nope, doneeeeeee. I was giving him a chance but that right there sealed it for me, that was so rude. And then lying to her about where he was? Yeah, not a good sign.
I didn't consider Tommy a good sign from the minute he appeared on this show.

Quote:
Harold was especially cranky this episode. I cant believe Amy missed his birthday! That is sad.
I don't blame Harold for being cranky. Amy's mind seems to be all over the place and the last place is her family.
Quote:
Bright/Ephram are still awesome and it was cute that Bright told Harold the gift was from Amy as well.
Bright is such a loving thoughtful brother.
everwoodfan52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 11:25 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Star

 
Alexa's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 135,256
yeah thats exactly what i mean. I dont like Madison but i do think that it allowed Ephram to grow and gain some confidence in himself. I like that he is not longing after Amy (at least not to the extent that he was) because it allows them to feel natural with one another, which is why i think any really started to fall for him later on. She saw a growth in him.
__________________
🌈 icon
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Star

 
Auror's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Everwood
 
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 145,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
EA GOT SCENES YAY I AM SO HAPPY. I think Amy was definitely a little bit jealous. Their little flirting at the market was really cute. I loved the argument in the kitchen, it was so honest and so real and i love that they fought about neither of them keeping in touch with each other. The ending scene where Ephram apologized, that was really adorable. And the hug! Amy initiated it and Ephram melted into it. Their progression is just so great, this season they feel so much more like friends and even though there is distance there is a maturity there that they sort of lacked last season. It's interesting that they agreed not to talk about their romantic relationships together, like they knew the other dint want to hear about it.
Amy was totally jealous! Love it. Jealous Amy rocks. You have to soak up any early/mid season 2 Ephram/Amy scene because we didn't get a lot but what we did get the writers made it count. I loved that they agreed not to discuss romantic relationships... too awkward for them since they still carry torches for each other. Friends only, my a$$.

Quote:
Madson/Ephram were fine this episode but Im getting bored of Madison. She should have been honest with him about the song to begin with. But when they kiss its just so odd. They just dont fit.
When I'm not hating Madison I'm bored with her... always one or the other. They don't fit at all, it is like they both realize it was wrong from the start so the more they try to make it work all the more the attempts get way more difficult.
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST