Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Well let me know what you think if/when you do start watching. If you really like it then I can get back into it with you in season 2 or whatever. Let me know.

Ahhh that makes sense. I dont really know anything about Parenthood or the storylines there, but thats understandable. GA shouldn't be that bad. But there are some sad storylines there so maybe not the best option for you.

OMG it's always sunny is the best. I think its on Netflix, do you have that? You should definitely check it out, its just a hilarious show. The friends on there are just horrible people but its funny. It used to be on Netflix but i think they took it off recently.

The Middle sounds familiar but I cant recall it, what is it about? Definitely have never seen it, unless its a comedy then I might have seen the first episode. Does it revolve around a family with a blonde woman as the mom?

Stranger Things would be great. I wasn't planning to rewatch that one until late summer though because I thought it would break up the hiatus. However, right now, I feel like Ive just seen all the episodes lol

Stranger Things is fine... Westworld is the show that confuses the heck out of me! lol
LOL!

The Middle is the show starring Patricia Heaton. It's kind of Everwood-like with the family theme. It is both a comedy and drama. I do have Netflix. Yes, I still have to catch up on Stranger Things. I am going out of town on business for a couple of weeks coming up so maybe the start time for Stranger Things might work?
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Michelle, I don't know how you can add anymore shows to you life with all you do on this board!
With sports-watching and work too it can get hectic. LOL
Auror is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top