Old 05-06-2006, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Episode Discussion #417: All The Lonely People

All The Lonely People

Monday, May 8 9/8c

Quote:
Devastated by the decision of his med school advisor, a desperate Reid (Justin Baldoni) sees no way out and tries to commit suicide. Ephram (Gregory Smith) rescues him, but can't forgive himself for missing the signs of Reid's depression. Andy (Treat Williams) and Nina (Stephanie Niznik) are caught in a compromising situation when Nina admits she may still have feelings for Andy. Trying to win Rose's (Merrilyn Gann) forgiveness, Harold (Tom Amandes) buys her a necklace, but Bright (Chris Pratt) takes the necklace and tries to give it to Hannah (Sarah Drew) as an apology for his affair. Vivien Cardone, Stephanie Niznik and Scott Wolf also star. A PSA regarding teen suicide will air at the conclusion of the episode.

Anna Fricke wrote the episode directed by Joyce Chopra.
Wilpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Really sad about Reid trying to committ suicide. I can't wait to see how the show portrayed it and deal with this issue. I think it's a legitimate one, and I'm glad Everwood is tackling yet another issue. They handled the abortion issue so wonderfully in season 1...

Aside from that... I'm SO EXCITED about the Andy/Nina part in that lil run down
Old 05-07-2006, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

The Andy/Nina stuff sounds outstanding. About time for something to happen between them.

The Reid storyline should also be interesting for the main reason being that I am especially eager to see how it affects Ephram. Greg Smith will knock this out of the park, I'm sure.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen
The Reid storyline should also be interesting for the main reason being that I am especially eager to see how it affects Ephram. Greg Smith will knock this out of the park, I'm sure.
Yeah. I'm sure it will have to do with Ephram feeling bad for their past clashes, and also the fact that they live under the same roof, and yet Ephram hadn't picked up on anything. I wonder if Ephram is the one to 'catch' Reid in the act, or takl him outta it? I'm awfully curious about how it's gonna go down...

BTW... I'm beginning to put up my post-its, lol!
Old 05-07-2006, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleBehryGrl23
Yeah. I'm sure it will have to do with Ephram feeling bad for their past clashes, and also the fact that they live under the same roof, and yet Ephram hadn't picked up on anything. I wonder if Ephram is the one to 'catch' Reid in the act, or takl him outta it? I'm awfully curious about how it's gonna go down...
Yeah, me too. Good spec about Ephram possibly catching him in the act. Wow, how devastating that would be.... I think this situation will profoundly affect Ephram.

Quote:
BTW... I'm beginning to put up my post-its, lol!
Good.

On my end, I will send you some pms/emails/ims. Trust me, I will do my best to make sure those "post-its" are doing the trick.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
On my end, I will send you some pms/emails/ims. Trust me, I will do my best to make sure those "post-its" are doing the trick.
LMAO. Good deal
Old 05-08-2006, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

OK Ashley, your first reminder and hey, a reminder to everyone for that matter:

ALL NEW EVERWOOD EPISODE TONIGHT! BE THERE!

Old 05-08-2006, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Well...the inevitable Nina/Andy thing is obviously gaining steam, and I'm not looking forward to that. Otherwise I'm ready to see this episode. I'm hoping they can keep the steam going from the last episode and make two good ones in a row...or at least two episodes in a row where Amy doesn't annoy the hell out of me.
The Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
OK Ashley, your first reminder and hey, a reminder to everyone for that matter:

ALL NEW EVERWOOD EPISODE TONIGHT! BE THERE!

Thanks I'm going to set my phone alarm in a few minutes, before I go to work... Post it's already up
Old 05-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^ Perfect.

Regarding the episode tonight.. I just saw a preview for it on a friends TV at work/school. Anyway, I'm interested in the E/A interaction. The preview showed them in a scene together where they are just sort of looking at each other (no words were exchanged but they were outside, I know that much) and well, for this E/A fan, that only makes me very happy. Certainly looking forward to it.

Last edited by Wilpen; 05-08-2006 at 12:32 PM
Old 05-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yessss, new episode! It sounds great!
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Must say tonights episode looks really good. Glad Reid doesn't die, although i kind of had the feeling he would try to kill himself cause he did seem sucidal. Hope the Andy/Nina thing isn't to over done. Hopefully Bright and Hannah can work through brights cheating.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really hope the Reid storyline is well written and isn't rushed. I hope they let the time for us to feel for him and understand what he's been enduring. I hope it will be a great Everwood episode.

I can't wait to see how Ephram reacts and how he'll feel about a person wanting to end his life and what his relation or feeling towards deatch are at this point.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^ Me too. Ephram's reaction is going to be outstanding and I'm sure Greg will do wonders with this storyline. I can't wait!
Old 05-08-2006, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

I'm exicited for Andy/Nina - I've been rooting for them since the beginning. And I do hope Hannah can forgive Bright, I'm not a fan of what he did but you can honestly tell he loves her and he wouldn't have told her if he didn't.

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Cherié £u£u is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top